Eco-friendly travel guide to Lyon advises how to be a responsible tourist. Learn how to explore the attractions in a sustainable way and how to respect the local people and culture. Make your trip green by supporting locally owned hotels, organic restaurants and other businesses. Read more on how to protect the environment by making conscientious choices and how to travel green in Lyon, France.
- Air quality: 4/ 5
- Exploring by foot: 3 / 5
- Exploring by bicycle: 4 / 5
- Public transportation: 4/ 5
- Parks: 4 / 5
- Outdoor activities: 4.5 / 5
- Locals' English level: 4 / 5
- Safety: 4 / 5
- Accommodation: US$40 - $160
- Budget per day: US$60 - $200
- 1 Responsible Travel
- 2 Air Quality and Pollution
- 3 Respect the Culture
- 4 Top 10 Places to Visit
- 5 Explore
- 6 Eat
- 7 Drink
- 8 Activities
- 9 Accommodation
- 10 How to Get There
- 11 Moving Around
- 12 Sustainable Shopping
- 13 Recycling
- 14 Work and Study Abroad
- 15 See Also
Lyon is one of the most beautiful cities in all of Europe. The province of Auvergne, sits along the confluence of the Saône and Rhone rivers, on the edge of the city of Lyon. Its centre reflects over 2 thousand years of history in the Roman amphitheatre of Seul de la Roquette, medieval and renaissance architecture at Vieux-la-Rue, and the modern confluence area on Presqu'ïle beach.
Lyon has a history that traces back to the Iron Age. In the first millennium B.C. the Etruscans were prominent and important in the city of Lyon. It was a city of great culture, political power, commerce, and art. The city of Lyon played a major role in the Greek and Roman empires.
The city of Lyon was a key port for commerce with its neighbors and also with the outside world. In fact, it became such an important place for trade that the Phoenicians of the time named their city "Paris". From the fifth century B.C. the Roman influence in Lyon became more pronounced. By the third century A.D. the Roman influence waned.
- In the first half of the eleventh century, the Normans made their own mark in Lyon city, becoming wealthy and influential. At that time they built their palace at L'Arsenale. The palace today is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and serves as a center of research about this ancient time in the city of Lyon. At that time Lyon was the administrative centre of all of France, and the most important administrative city of the whole of France. It is also the most significant political and economic centre of the entire French province of Auvergne.
In the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries the city of Lyon grew even larger and was known as the city of the "Great Estates". During the Middle Ages the city was divided into sections by the city walls. The city of Lyon served as a major commercial centre for both the Catholic Church and for some time, before being incorporated into the Kingdom of Orleans.
In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries Lyon became a major industrial and commercial centre in France. The city of Lyon grew rapidly in importance and became the largest port of France, and then later the second largest port in Europe. As time passed, Lyon became a very popular place for immigrants, who wanted to live and work in the city.
Today, Lyon is one of the most populated cities in France and was one of the top ten most populous cities of Europe. There are many modern skyscrapers and hotels, and many modern businesses, as well as historic buildings. The city is famous for its nightlife, night clubs, and cafes. The famous Place d'Armes de Lyon is one of the most famous places in Lyon.
One of the best things about visiting Lyon is that it is located in the heart of Europe. It's situated near to all of the major European capitals, and it is one of the most important centers for the economy of France.
If you enjoy nature and you want to see some wonderful places during your trip, Lyon city is a great place to visit. You can take a tour to one of the many botanical gardens, museums, or to visit the Chateu des Beaux-Arts.
As a tourist travelling to Lyon there are many things you should keep in mind in order to play your role as a responsible tourist. You need to make sure that you are not exploiting the environment in any way. You should give back in every way possible. Some of the ways to travel responsibly are:
- Do not litter: Wherever you go, carry a disposable bag with you and make sure you put in your trash in that bag and dispose it off in designated dustbins around the area.
- Use public transport: Using public transport will massively decrease your carbon footprint and you will find that it also a very economical way of travelling. Travelling in private vehicles not only adds to the pollution of the city but also is very expensive.
- Carry around metal straws: It may sound like a very insignificant thing to do but every year millions of plastic straws are thrown into the sea endangering the wildlife. Carrying a disposable metal straw will not only be easy and hygienic for you but will also make a massive difference in the environment.
- Supporting local businesses: Instead of buying from multinational chains, try to support the local artisans and entrepreneurs. This will lift up the local economy and you will not be contributing to the unethical ways of the multinational chains who do not dispose off their waste in a sustainable way or have a sustainable business model.
Air Quality and Pollution
Lyon is the second largest city in the country. If you compare the pollution level in Lyon with the other cities in France, then it is likely that there will be a big difference. There will also be a huge difference in the amount of money that the city government pays for the pollution and the air quality in Lyon.
It is important for Lyon to ensure that they are able to provide the most excellent service for the residents of their town. On the Air quality index Lyon's pollution levels are low. The air quality is good and sensitive groups will not have to worry when travelling to Lyon. You can breathe fresh air is most of the areas of the city.
Respect the Culture
Respecting the culture of a city that you are visiting is essential and an important part of your travel experience. Lyon is home to some of the most magnificent churches in France, it is said that every one of them was designed by Saint Denis. Make sure you when you visit churches or any place with a historical or religious significance you are very respectful and don't create a ruckus.
Another important thing you need to keep in mind is to always respect the way of French people. Do not be intrusive or keep asking too many questions. French people are rather reserved. If you do not know the language at all, it will be a good idea to learn a few phrases and have a translating app on your phone. It just shows that you are making an effort which makes you humble in the eyes of French people rather than arrogant.
Be open to trying new food in Lyon and never frown when you are served. If you do not like anything, politely ask the waitress instead of being loud and angry. That is a behaviour deemed very unacceptable and rude.
Top 10 Places to Visit
- Vieux Lyon: Vieux Lyon is one of the most charming towns in the Loire Valley. Situated on the river Saone, overlooking the medieval architecture and quaint, old houses with cobbled cobblestone streets, Vieux Lyon is well-known for its historical monuments and museums. The famous French historic town sits on the bank of the river, overlooking the majestic ancient Mansions of the Sun, with their hidden courtyard and intricate terracotta roofs. The Historic City of Saint-Jean Baptiste is also noted for its elegant astronomical clock, while the Museum & Miniature Gallery showcases scale models of miniature artists from various periods.
- Lumière: Lumière is Lyon's oldest town and it is also the first European settlement. Its historic center reflects the medieval architecture, as well as Renaissance, from the Old Lyon to Vendome. A large number of modern monuments can be found in the main street of Lumière.
- L'Atelier d'Orleans: L'Atelier d'Orleans is also a very popular and historical tourist destination in Lyon. This is a restaurant and shopping complex that is located near L'Atelier d'Argenteuil. Its main attractions include an indoor and outdoor swimming pool that offers a great facility for swimming. As a bonus it also houses a restaurant serving traditional Lyon cuisine.
- Pays de la Loire valley: Pays de la Loire valley is another famous tourist place in Lyon. Here you will find the Pays de la Gare, which is a narrow, winding road, which connects the villages of Gare et le Loup and Gare du Grandvalin. It is also the starting point of the famous Tour de l'Aude River.
- Les Fleurs-des-lis: Les Fleurs-des-lis is another famous tourist place in Lyon. Here you will find the impressive Castle of Les Fleurs, which has a very historic and attractive facade. It is famous for its beautiful gardens and fountains.
- Les Halles: Another very important place to visit while in Lyon is the Les Halles. This is where you can go to view the famous Lyon River and the Place Saint-Germain. This is also the best place to watch the fireworks. the fireworks display at night.
- Muse des Beaux Arts Lyon: The Muse des Beaux Arts Lyon is an archaeological museum of the great arts of France. This museum was designed by the architect Jean Baptiste Jumet, who was also the architect of the Louvre Museum in Paris. This museum is located in the old St. Vincent Abbey, which has been preserved as a museum ever since. It is home to one of the world's finest collections of antique works of art. There are several areas inside this museum where you can get information on the history of the abbey. These areas include the Great Gallery, the Great Hall, the Chapel of St. Vincent and the Great Chapel of St. Vincent.
- Le Louvres: The Le Louvres, or the Public Gardens, in the Presqu'ile District Lyon are an example of how Lyon's unique style of landscaping is reflected in its landscape. The gardens, which were designed in the nineteenth century by Jean-Louis-Rene-Cechet de Montfaucon, are composed of an extensive network of lawns and pathways and feature some of the finest examples of formal French architecture in Lyon. Other fine gardens and public areas in Lyon include La Ville aux Cerfs and La Ville aux Bouches.
- Basilique Notre-Dame De Fourviere: The Basilique Notre-Dame De Fourviere is an independent, relatively small basilica in Lyon, France. It was first built with private funding between 1882 and 1889 in a prominent position overlooking Lyon's old city. The original site it occupied was the former Roman road, the Forum vetustissus, hence its name. This road was closed during the early Middle Ages and was only opened in the thirteenth century by Pope Boniface VIII. The basilica has a large number of interesting features, such as a very large central altar area, a series of smaller chapels for worship and devotion, and a large number of crucifixes, icons, and paintings, which all are unique to this particular basilica. The central area is surrounded by smaller chapels or gardens, where various other activities may take place.
- Basilica of St. Martin d'Ainay:The Basilica of St. Martin d'Ainay is an exquisite Romanesque Church in Ainay on the main street of Lyon, just a few blocks from the main train station and close to the Espace de la Santissim. Built in 1420, it was restored by the French bishop of Saint-Etienne, the future King Charles X, who saw the beautiful church as a key piece of the crowning glory he planned to build over the Rhone valley. The church, which is considered one of the finest examples of medieval architecture in the entire country, has been home to thousands of tourists for centuries and remains the most popular tourist destination today.
If you are wondering how to explore Lyon, it is likely that you are not familiar with the city and therefore, need to know how you can get to know it before you set out. Lyon, located in southern France is well known for its rich culture and history and this city is a major travel destination.
Before you leave to visit Lyon, you will need to plan your trip accordingly. There are several different options available to you when you are deciding on what to do in Lyon. For example, if you want to see the culture of Lyon, you may want to consider going to a historical site such as a historic mansion or a castle.
- Cimetierville Park: One of the most popular attractions is the Cimetierville Park. This park features a variety of beautiful gardens and statues. It is also home to a water feature.
- Bois de Boulogne: Another popular attraction is the Bois de Boulogne. This park features a unique statue depicting a lioness holding an infant child. This park is home to a water feature. You will also find a water fountain, picnic area, and beautiful gardens that are perfect for relaxing.
- Chateau de Boulogne: One of the most famous attractions in the park is the Chateau de Boulogne. This park is home to a unique statue and a replica of an ancient medieval castle.
- Reunion National Parks
- Vanoise national park
- Cote d'Azur: Cote d'Azur is one of the main beaches in Lyon, that has facilities available near them to make it easy for families to enjoy the water sports, surfing and other water activities. Some of the beaches in Lyon also have a shopping centre close to them. The shopping centre on the beach in Lyon can be a source of entertainment for kids.
- Besniers Beach : The most popular beaches in Lyon include the beach of Besniers, which has been ranked as the top beach in France. Besniers is also considered to be a popular tourist destination in France. Besniers Beach in Besniers is the most famous beach in Lyon, that has a variety of water activities available.
- L'Orient Beach: The L'Orient Beach is another popular beach in Lyon. This beach is also known as the famous beach of Lyon because of its many facilities such as pools, spas and other amenities. L'Orient Beach also offers a wide variety of activities such as snorkeling, surfing, diving and swimming. It has restaurants and bars which have great food, drinks available. This beach is the place where you can find some of the most exotic fish in Lyon.
- Lyon Cathedral: It is one of the oldest cathedrals in France. The cathedral is named after Saint-Hilaire and was built in the 11th century. It has a central spire and is decorated with frescoes. If you love architecture, then you will love the interior of this beautiful cathedral.
- Chateau de la Greve: Another landmark is the Chateau de la Greve, which is considered one of the most beautiful buildings in Lyon. Built in the 13th century, this old castle is one of the most well preserved of all its kind. You will enjoy watching the different styles of architectural styles that are found in the interior of the castle. If you love history, you will also love the many paintings that are placed in the house.
- Chateau de la Goutte-aux: Landmarks of Lyon City also include the Chateau de la Goutte-aux. This beautiful castle was built in the late 15th century. It was designed by Jacques-Louis David de l'Ormeau and is one of the best examples of the Baroque style of architecture. The Chateau de la Goutte-aux is situated close to the city center.
- Lutron tower: Landmarks of Lyon City also include the Lutron Tower, a tower that has been around since 1875. It is one of the most photographed landmarks in the area. The Lutron Tower provides great views of the city and is a favorite spot for tourists. Other famous landmarks of Lyon City include the La Plage, the Mont Saint Jacques Basilica and the Hotel Lyon.
Other famous landmarks of Lyon City include the La Plage, the Mont Saint Jacques Basilica and the Hotel Lyon.
Lyon is also home to some of the finest art galleries in Europe, such as
- The Musée de l'Arche (the Lyon Musee)
- The Musée art Moderne (The Lyon Art Museum).
There are also many historical museums to see in Lyon, such as
- The Musée national de l'Arche (The National Archaeological Museum)
- The Musée national de France
- The Musée national de art modern
- The Musée de l'Industrie nationale
Lyon has an abundance of museums that house art work by notable painters, including Renoir, Courbet, Monet, and Impressionist works, including the Musée de automobile. Lyon is also home to a multitude of other artistic works, including works by painters of various disciplines, including the Museum of French Artists, the Musée national de part et d'histoire et architecture, and the Museum of Modern Art.
There are many restaurants in Lyon city that offer great food and drink at affordable prices. For those who do not mind the taste of French food, there are also some good cafes that offer international food items. The best part about it all is that Lyon has a wide array of French food restaurants and cafes that are located in the outskirts of the city. They cater to the tourist demand in Lyon.
Traditional Local Restaurants
- Miroir de Miroir: One of the best and famous local restaurants in Lyon is the Miroir de Miroir. This restaurant offers delicious food, wine and the French delicacies. The Miroir is considered to be one of the most famous traditional Lyon restaurants and the locals in Lyon are very proud of it.
- Le Petit Parisien : Le Petit Parisien, a restaurant located in the central part of Lyon, while Le Tricoteur offers a number of different French cuisine in different sections of its establishment. This restaurant also offers breakfast daily, which is especially popular when the tourists in Lyon start their day early.
Some of the other famous local restaurants in Lyon include the Brasserie Le Ritz Hotel, the Brasserie Vienne Restaurant and the Brasserie Chez Vous Restaurant. These restaurants are also famous for their delicious French cuisine. There are also a few other restaurants that are also famous for offering good local cuisine, such as the Gourmand Restaurant in Lyon.
Vegetarian and Vegan
- Culina Hortus: It is a wonderful place to dine and have fun at the same time. You can dine alone or with friends. It's one of the more popular restaurants in Lyon. You will enjoy every aspect of the dining experience at this famous restaurant in Lyon. There are a lot of reasons to dine at the restaurant.
- Hank Burger Lyon: The vegetarian menu at this restaurant in Lyon is full of very healthy choices for you to choose from. You will be able to find meals such as the delicious Brussels sprouts. You'll also find a variety of other vegetables, such as the cauliflower, kale, carrots, cabbage, parsley, mushrooms, and onions. In fact, most of the salads at this restaurant are actually vegetarian, and they are usually very delicious as well.
- Poulaines : Poulaines are a very common dish that is served during lunchtime. Poulains are small French fries that are fried in oil and seasoned with salt. This dish is often accompanied by a salad and is known to be an excellent choice when eaten with bread and butter or with rolls. There are many variations on this dish as well and you can get different choices from the French that are served during lunch time.
- Chocolates : Chocolates are very popular for the French people and they love to eat them throughout the day. There are several types of chocolates that are sold in the Lyon area. These include chocolate bars, cookies, and cupcakes that are made of different types of chocolate. This is a very popular meal during lunch for the Lyon locals. These are usually available for purchase through a local Lyon bakery that specializes in chocolates.
- Le Blanc De Noirs: Another popular meal is called the Le Blanc De Noirs, which is a soup that is created with meat, vegetables, and potatoes. It is served with some type of sauce that is made of white wine. The soup is then served with some type of bread and butter that has been prepared from scratch. This soup is served for lunch at most cafes and restaurants in Lyon.
- Pommes frites: A very popular street food that is often served is called the Pommes frites. This is a dish that is usually served during breakfast on many mornings in Lyon. There is always a counter where you can get these items ready for lunch.
- Pommes au Chocolat : The most popular street food that is served is known as a Pommes au Chocolat that is a dish that is very rich and creamy. This is typically served in most restaurants in Lyon, France. This dish is served with cream, some type of sugar and chocolate sauce. This is usually served for breakfast or lunch in Lyon and is known to be quite delicious.
- Champagne with lemon and lime: This Champagne drink is a combination of the lime and lemon. The lemon adds freshness to the drink. This is also a popular drink during the summer, because the lime provides a cool sensation, that would not be found in the hot weather.
- Rose Wine: Rose wine is a great alternative to Champagne. It has a unique flavor and aroma. Aromatic roses provide a distinctive taste and smell to the wine, which makes it a great choice when enjoying a good night's sleep.
- Mint julep: It is a refreshing drink and is available in a variety of flavors in Lyon. Mint juleps are traditionally served in a tall glass, and they can also be mixed with other drinks. Mint juleps can be served in different ways depending on their flavor and aroma.
- White wine: White wine can also be combined with other beverages. Some of them include the following: white grape juice, white rum, blueberry, peach, and peach flavored syrup, vanilla flavored coffee. Some people enjoy the flavor of white wine with other alcoholic drinks, such as gin or vodka.
The water quality in Lyon is better than it has ever been. There are no harmful chemicals, no heavy metals or any other kinds of pollutants. There are no large scale facilities that have taken over the entire municipal water supply. You can even get your water from the tap if you so choose.
- Slake coffee house Cafe: The food that is served in the SLAKE COFFEE HOUSE Cafe is extremely fresh and is prepared in a professional manner. You will find that the ingredients are high quality and the cooking is excellent. The staff are very friendly and will be more than happy to help you make your meal as enjoyable as possible.
- Pimprnelle Lyon: The food at the PIMPRENELLE Lyon is a complete experience and will provide you with something that is truly special and one that you will remember for a long time to come. Although the prices of the food are slightly higher than other restaurants in Lyon, this doesn't mean that you should be paying too much. for a great meal.
There are many breweries in Lyon. You can take wine tours and visit breweries. Craft beers are easily available. Some of the breweries that you can visit are:
- Orgao Beer House
- Brassiere Le Nord
Tourists can take part in activities in Lyon by visiting the Place de la Bourse and the Place de la Chaussade as well. At the Place de la Bourse, you can have an excellent view of Lyon's downtown area and at the Place de la Chaussade, you can have a stroll along its narrow cobblestone streets. In addition, visitors can also visit the Place des Filles du Layr, which is an open-air market and the Place de la Place and Piles.
The various different fun activities include
- Horse riding
- Rock climbing
- Kayaking and many more.
If you are looking for something different to do, you will have plenty of choices. But, before you go on a tour of Lyon with your family, make sure that you know where and when to enjoy the fun and adventure activities.
Yoga and Retreats
For Yoga retreats in Lyon, you will find that the yoga retreats center in the central portion of the city of Lyon. The retreat centers are located in the region of Lyon that includes some of the most beautiful areas of the city including the Place de Gras, Champs de Mars, Place du Montparnasse and the area surrounding the city center.
There are many different types of Yoga retreats to choose from. You can choose one of the many Yoga retreats that are available through the city of Lyon. Some of the other options include a yoga class, yoga workshops and yoga boot camps.
Lyon is a great place to come and stay in with it being the number one most visited town in France. Lyon is home to many famous buildings including the famous Eiffel Tower and the old town which have all been turned into popular tourist attractions.
The hotels in Lyon are located at many places in the city. You can find them at the Place du Miroir, Place de la Fontaine, Place Charles and also at the Place de la Gare. There are different kinds of rooms offered in these hotels like the Le Courtyard, Cordon, Parisien, Premier, Grand Hotel and other famous hotels. The hotel staffs offer excellent service and there are no worries about anything.
Hostels and Guest Houses
The best place for finding cheap accommodation in Lyon is the city centre. There are plenty of great places to stay in the city including the Lyon Castle, Lyon Museum, Lyon Cathedral, Lyon Le Loup, Lyon Opera House and Lyon Bibliotique.
You can also find accommodation in Lyon in the form of a hostel or a guest house. Guest houses provide the guests with excellent quality bedding, towels, toiletries, towels, bathroom furniture and beds. These accommodations can easily be found at a fraction of the prices as compared to a hotel. If you want to stay in one of the good hostels in Lyon, you can contact the local Lyon hostels and see how they provide their guests with the best accommodation.
There are a number of hostels and guest houses in Lyon. They provide you with quality rooms, bedding, towels, toiletries, and toiletries at reasonable rates. They are located in all the popular places of the city such as: Lyon Station d'Archez, Luneville, Marignan, Saint-Gilles, Lyon, Amboise, Saint-Cloud, Saint-Bonnet, Saint-Maurice, Clichy and in Lyon's old quarter.
For people who are interested in staying in Lyon then there are plenty of places where you can stay in Lyon. There are plenty of options when looking for accommodation in Lyon and you need to find the right one for you depending on the needs that you have. If you are travelling to Lyon for work then you may want to stay in one of the more popular hotels in Lyon. You may want to consider a good base location in Lyon and then look into a small apartment or even a house as these are quite common in Lyon and they are quite cheap to rent too.
Couchsurfing is a very popular activity that many people have enjoyed throughout their lives. It is very similar to traveling and camping, but instead of having to deal with the travel issues you will have to deal with the cultural and social aspects of Couchsurfing.
If you are looking for a great place to go camping in Lyon City, there are several different options that you have. Some of them are:
- Camping de Lyon
- Camping of Huronges
How to Get There
Traveling through Lyon is something you will never forget. You will be able to explore the towns, get the pleasure of seeing the countryside and experience the beauty of nature while visiting in Lyon.
Lyon Airport, previously known as Lyon-Saint Exupery Airport, is the main international airport of Lyon and is a major transport hub for the whole Auvergne region. It lies on the west bank of the River Aire, near the village of Colleville-sur-Orge and is just north of the city centre. This airport is the second busiest airport in the French region and has four terminals. The Lyon-Strasbourg Airport is a short distance away.
The Lyon-Strasbourg airport is serviced by Eurostar, a high speed train network, Euroval Train, a rapid public bus network and Lyon airport vans which are used for local travel within the Lyon area and to and from the airport. All these modes of transportation are operated by Lyon-based operators and you can also make your booking online. You can even book your car at Lyon airport if you want to make use of this service.
Lyon is easily accessible by road. You can reach the airport through the main motorway network which connects Lyon with other major cities like Paris, Nice, Avignon and Nantes. However, getting to Lyon from other cities may take some time. If you are planning a trip to Lyon then you should opt for flights from other cities to Lyon. If you have not yet booked your flight then it is time to do so now. The airport is booked up and there is no room left at the last minute.
The Perrine station, which is located near the central city of Lyon and is near the Lyon International Airport, was temporarily closed, but is now expected to be back to normal and operational soon. The station was opened to allow travelers to transfer to other public transportation. However, the Perrine bus station will not be serving passengers during this time. Lyon Mayor Jean-Philippe Courreges said that the sudden increase in the number of passengers traveling to Paris for business purposes was the cause of the closure of the station.
Lyon is also known as a great port city of the South East region of France. It is a very important port for shipping products from all over the world to its many export markets. It is also the main port for the international airport and rail terminal.
Lyon has two main railway stations located here: Lyon-Mulhouse and Lyon-Orly. Lyon-Mulhouse is the oldest and it is located near the Lyon cathedral. Lyon-Orly is situated in the center of the city and is the busiest railway station in Lyon. There are two terminals located here and each terminal offers an extensive network of railway lines.
Hitchhiking is entirely possible in Lyon. You can ask for lifts and it is not something out of the ordinary. Definitely a very eco friendly way of travelling as well. However, there is always a chance of getting robbed and conned so always make sure you're not taking lift from extremely shady looking people.
Taxis are popular amongst tourists as they are relatively safer than public buses and trains.
If you are moving to Lyon city, then you can have the best of both worlds with a little bit of planning. Lyon is a great place for any number of people, whether they are from the west or the east. This means that it is not only a great city to live in but is also a great place to work and play.
Walking in Lyon is the best way to enjoy the fresh air of the city, and you will also enjoy the lovely scenery, which is very much associated with Lyon. It has some excellent restaurants, and you will also find some great places to get some fresh air and enjoy the beautiful sights of this city. If you like hiking, then the Lyon city tour will allow you to enjoy all the great hiking trails in Lyon.
This city is also very modern and you can see this in the streets as well as in the shopping areas and even the restaurants and cafes. The people are very friendly and you will enjoy spending time in Lyon with the locals. This is a great place for biking and you will be able to find many places where you can go biking or just get out and walk around.
One of the best things about travelling on public buses in Lyon is the fact that you are able to have a great time. Public transport in Lyon is well organised and you can find that you are in a great place without having to worry about the traffic or getting off at the wrong stop. The fact that the buses in Lyon run every few minutes means that you can see the area and still arrive at your destination without any hassles. It is also one of the cheapest ways of travelling around the Lyon area and the fact that they are so cheap is only because the bus companies get the transport charges for the route booked in advance.
Tram, Train and Subway
Lyon is located on the west coast and is home to the longest tramway system in Europe. The most famous tramway is the RER E Lyon, which travels over 100 kilometers between Lyon and the capital. Another famous tramway is the RER A Lyon-Dresse-Nice. The tramways are excellent means of transport as they are safe, reliable and comfortable.
The metro provides many services along the route of the underground train systems such as the Lyon-Nice, Lyon-Dresse-Nice, Lyon-Santorini-Rome and Lyon-Cahors-Granada. The most notable feature of the metro is the fact that it is underground, making it ideal for a comfortable journey.
The shops that offer sustainable fashion include the B&B Collective, and the Gouttelette boutique. The Gouttelette boutique offers organic clothing and eco-friendly shoes. They also sell handmade jewelry from eco-friendly sources, along with handcrafted soaps and candles that are environmentally friendly and biodegradable. Both shops are open daily from 8 a.m. until midnight, and you can get to these stores anytime you want.
Lyon is renowned for its famous food market, which is also called Le Ritz Hotel Le Ritz, the Paris Restaurant, and La Grange de Lyon.
- Lyon Ritz Hotel Le Ritz
The Lyon Ritz Hotel Le Ritz has been the top hotel in Lyon for quite some time. It is located on the square of Plagey. It is very famous among tourists because of its numerous attractions like the art museum, a beautiful garden, and the restaurant Le Ritz. There are many different options when it comes to eating and relaxing.
- Grange de Lyon
If you want to experience the world-famous French cuisine, there is the Grange de Lyon that is located in the middle of the hotel. Here you will get to try the famous Grange cheese, which is made with the best cheese. You will also get to taste some of the other foods that are prepared in the hotel including the famous dishes of Lyon and some of the famous wine.
The flea market is one of the largest markets in France, offering you the best variety of items that are being sold by merchants. If you are looking for a great and very affordable way to buy an authentic piece of costume jewelry at a price that is not too high, then the flea market would be the best place to start. However, there is a lot of hype associated with these stalls, so you will want to know what to look out for when shopping in Lyon.
Second Hand Stores
The first shop that is worth going into is the store called 'Le Bic Camera'. It is a very famous second-hand store in Lyon because of its wide selection of cameras. It can be found in many shops in Lyon and they are also available for sale at different times of the year. However, if you do not want to spend a lot of money, you can try and purchase your camera from this store as well. Another very popular stores in Lyon is 'Le Bic Camera', which is located in the city center. It has been here since long and it offers a great selection of different cameras. You will find a lot of different types of cameras that they have in this store. There are cameras with different lens, digital cameras, and even some that are old, but still in good shape.
When you go into Eco-Fashion markets in Lyon, you will see many clothing items that come from organic cotton and organic hemp. Many of the clothing lines are made using organic cotton fibers. The other materials that are used in the making of the clothing include recycled paper and even recycled glass.
Waste recycling is done in many places in Lyon. There are two main areas where the process is commonly used; the Lyon-Picardie department, which is on the northern fringes of the city and the Lyon-Picardie-Parc district, which is located further into the city and on the outskirts. The Lyon-Picardie district is considered to be a better area as it is known to be a cleaner area than the Picardie-Picardie department. However, the Lyon-Picardie-Picardie district is not as well known as the Lyon-Picardie department.
Waste recycling is very common in Lyon. The waste products that are being recycled in Lyon include plastic, glass, metal, paper and cardboard. One of the major sources of waste in Lyon is that of paper, as it is made of trees. Another source is the plastic, which is produced by a lot of factories and companies in Lyon.
Work and Study Abroad
The Accademia de Lyon is located in Lyon. Students can get the information they need on a variety of topics here. The school offers courses such as English, French, Maths, Geography, History, Art History, Business, and English Literature. If you want to learn about culture, this is a great place to look. They also offer classes that focus on literature, film, video, and music as well as workshops on a variety of other subjects.
Lyon also has work centers. These work centers can provide you with a variety of different job options. You can find work here ranging from a simple receptionist to a sales assistant. The jobs can range anywhere from entry-level to supervisory level. It can also be a great way to start your own business. For some people this is one of the most important reasons to study abroad in Lyon. Not only are you able to find employment, but you can also build up your resume through work experience.
Lyon is home to a number of museums that provide a unique environment for volunteer groups to work and learn in. The city also has a wide variety of educational and cultural options for groups of all ages. There are many events and festivals throughout the year, such as the annual Lyon Fest, which showcases music and dance and celebrates cultural diversity. This annual event also attracts thousands of people from around the world to come and visit.