Eco-friendly travel guide to Pisa advises how to be a responsible tourist. Learn how to explore the attractions in a sustainable way and how to respect the local people and culture. Make your trip green by supporting locally owned hotels, organic restaurants and other businesses. Read more on how to protect the environment by making conscientious choices and how to travel green in Pisa, Italy.
- Air quality: X.X / 5
- Exploring by foot: X.X / 5
- Exploring by bicycle: X.X / 5
- Public transportation: X.X / 5
- Parks: X.X / 5
- Outdoor activities: X.X / 5
- Locals' English level: X.X / 5
- Safety: X.X / 5
- Accommodation: US$XX - $XX
- Budget per day: US$XX - $XX
- 1 Responsible Travel
- 2 Air Quality and Pollution
- 3 Respect the Culture
- 4 Top 10 Places to Visit
- 5 Explore
- 6 Eat
- 7 Drink
- 8 Activities
- 9 Accommodation
- 10 How to Get There
- 11 Moving Around
- 12 Sustainable Shopping
- 13 Recycling
- 14 Work and Study Abroad
- 15 See Also
Pisa is one of the most popular cities in Italy, it is a marvellous city to stay in and it is worldwide famous for its legendary leaning tower which is basically a bell tower. The city has several historical churches, medieval palaces, and bridges across the very famous Arnos river. From the past few years, the city has witnessed tremendous changes in terms of growth in the infrastructure and industries. The monuments in the city are the biggest tourist attraction that still stands today.
Pisa can be your next favourite holiday destination especially if you are a big fan of historical places and you love to collect information about it. Pisa is home to fantastic historical buildings and 20 historical churches. The picturesque views of the Arnos River are something you should never miss when you are in the city. Along with that, the city is also very popular for its world-class museums. So, basically, Pisa is a historic city and you deserve to experience the mind-blowing combination of the ancient and modern eras here. When you are in the city, don’t forget to follow few simple steps to keep the city as beautiful as ever.
- You should visit all the local and national parks of the city, it will help you to stay close to nature and you can also plan a perfect picnic with your loved ones here.
- You can consider eating from the local shops in the city, it will help you to understand the culture of the city in a better way. It will also support the economy of the city.
- You can easily get a nonfuel vehicle in the city through which you can travel the inner parts. These types of vehicles help to create less pollution.
- You should opt for green hotels instead of regular hotels, this type of hotel works for reducing the amount of waste generated in the city. It provides a healthy environment for travellers.
- You can choose to buy all the essential goods from the local shops in the city, local shops are best to shop from especially when you are in an unknown place. It will help you to save a lot of money.
Air Quality and Pollution
The quality of the air in the city is fine and hence it is good to visit this place at any time of the year. Pisa has relatively mild and rainy winters, the summers are hot or the month of January is considered the coldest month, and the month of August is considered the warmest month. You can choose to visit Pisa at any time of the year, if you are traveling with kids or older adults then you can consult your doctor before visiting Pisa, just to be on the safe side.
Respect the Culture
Pisa is famous for its beautiful infrastructure and historic buildings and apart from that, there are a lot more to see in the city that reflects the culture of Italy. Leaning tower is the center of attraction from the day it was built, people all over the world visit Pisa just to witness this historical monument. This piece of art is famous for its tilt to one side, the beautiful stones and the marble arches are other reasons.
If you really want to understand the culture of the city then you can take a long walk along the river Arno. This river is one of the longest rivers in Italy and in Pisa you can see these gorgeous bridges that run parallel to the river, there is a total of five bridges here that have magnificent views of the city. The beautiful building nearer to the bridge creates a very marvelous background effect and makes this place the most picturesque place of the city.
Top 10 Places to Visit
Pisa is the most popular city in Italy, this place is famous for its good-looking building, food, and hospitality. There are a number of places for you to visit here to make your trip more excited and wonderful. In order to do that, you must add these famous places of Pisa to your list.
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa – You must have seen the pictures of this tower in your history book, this is the biggest attraction of the tourist. It is the world’s most famous tower, which is tilted on the side. The leaning tower is made of white marble and tourists are allowed to stay in the tower for only thirty minutes.
- Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta – This cathedral is a masterpiece, made in Pisan architectural style, it is a five-aisled romanesque which is made of white marble. This beautiful place is still considered unfinished, due to some missing part at the back of the cathedral. You should visit to see this historic place and don’t forget to visit the bronze door here.
- Baptistery – It is again a marble pulpit, a masterpiece, and one of the best masterwork of sculpture. The patterns and the colours of the stone are slightly different from any other regular marble.
- Campo Santo – Campo Santo is a scared field which was built for the citizen of Pisa. It is rectangular in shape, some part of this place is damaged due to the fire which accrued in the year 1944. There is a story of Archbishop Ubaldo dei Lanfranchi behind the construction of this field, you can hear the story in detail from the locals of the city.
- Santa Maria Della Spina – This is the most famous church in the city that lies near the Arno River. It is the smallest church in the city and you can visit this place to offer prayers.
- Palazzo dei Cavalieri – This is a palace which is also called Palazzo della Carovana, it means the palace of the elders. The beautiful carvings on the wall and the picturesque design on the walls will definitely blow your mind. You should definitely visit this place when you are in Pisa.
- Palazza Blu – Palazza Blu which is also known as Palazzo Giuli Rosselmini Gualandi is basically a house of a collection of rich paintings and other artworks including furniture and coins. The Italian artist was very talented and it can easily be seen through the artworks present in the gallery of this place. You can also witness a series of exhibitions here.
- Basilica Romanica di San Piero a Grado – It is a tenth-century basilica on the old port of Pisa. The interiors of the church are very fascinating and the vibrant colours give a sophisticated aura. It is the best historic building in the city which was built 2000 years ago, nothing can beat the vibes of ancient buildings that are still shining like a diamond.
- Orto Botanico - Orto Botanico is a botanical garden which is also known as Orto Botanico dell'Università di Pisa, this garden has several buildings, and various collections of herbs, rare trees, a water garden and so much more. You can take your family or kids here, this place is a perfect place for learning and you can even teach your children one or two things about the Pisa culture.
- Santo Stefano dei Cavalieri – The church of Santo Stefano is made of marbles, and previously it was considered as the changing rooms for the people who use to wore ceremonial clothes for proving services, later it was used as a church due to its design and spacious rooms. You can visit this place to understand the history of Pisa in a better way
There are a lot more to see in Pisa apart from the above-mentioned places. Once you complete the top ten places of the city, now you need to explore the parks of the city to complete your traveling experience.
- Cittadella Nuova - It is a beautiful place to spend a day out or a relaxed Sunday. This place is a combination of beautiful warm gardens and a fort of history. You can click a lot of pictures with your friends or family here, the beautiful background of the fort and the garden will add those extra colours to your pictures.
- Parco Naturale Migliarino San Rossore Massaciuccoli – It is a natural park in the city that has walking trails and beaches, the picturesque views of the buildings and historical estate through this park is something you should never miss. This park is full of trees and animals; you can get a bicycle on rent here to explore the park. This park is huge and hence required horse trails, carriage ride or bicycle ride to explore all the places. You can plan a day out with your family and kids and enjoy the beauty of nature.
- Bagno Vittorio Emanuele – It is the cleanest beach you will ever find in the city. The atmosphere near the beach is very relaxing and the services provided by the restaurants nearby are excellent. The staffs are very friendly and they will help you enjoy the scenic views of nature here.
- II Paaguro – This place has the best beach restaurant in the city, it is filled with lots of restaurants and food stalls. The sunbeds on this beach are relatively cheaper as compare to another beach in the city, and not only this but this place is quite cheaper in every term as compared to the other beaches
The leaning tower of Pisa is the famous landmark of the city. You should also visit the museums of the city to know the culture of Pisa in a better way.
- Museo dell'Opera del Duomo (Cathedral Museum) – This museum is the best place to witness the craftsmanship of the ancient era and you can also see the spectacular of the leaning tower through this museum.
- Museo Nazionale (National Museum) – This is one of the most visited places in the city, it is the national museum of the city. This museum carries the picture of the Tuscan school of the 15th century. The featuring sculpture is something you can never miss.
Experimenting with foods is something you should definitely try when you are in Pisa, the classical dishes of Pisa are very delicious and mouth-watering, travellers love to have these famous dishes which are only available in this city. You can start with the very famous Pici pasta, it is extra thick spaghetti which is originated in Italy, you can easily have pici pasta here at any restaurant but the real fun of enjoying the authentic taste of this dish is to have them from the local restaurant of the city.
The next thing which you can try here is Cecina, it is a savoury chickpea flour pancake, it can either be consumed as a snack or it can be used as a filling in sandwiches. Cecina is a traditional dish of the city which is highly consumed by the locals, it is the best vegan food you can ever have.
Traditional Local Restaurants
When you are travelling to an unknown place it is very obvious that you will have to eat all your meals from a restaurant or shop but when you are at it, you should try the traditional restaurant of the city. This type of restaurant helps you to understand the culture of the city in a better way. When it comes to the variety of foods, there is a lot to try in Pisa including Lasagna, risotto, Fiorentina steak, etc as Italy is the birthplace of these marvellous dishes which is now available at every corner of the world. You must have eaten these dishes in your hometown but nothing can beat the flavour and taste of these dishes in Pisa. Here is the famous traditional restaurant of Pisa which should be on your must-visit list.
- Osteria I Santi – This restaurant is situated near the leaning tower of Pisa. This place is famous for its Italian classic and the ambience is quite decent. It can be your best option when it comes to traditional local dishes, the staffs are very friendly, and they will help you to select a good menu. It is the most inexpensive restaurant in this particular location.
- Spaghetteeria Alle Bandierine – This is a very famous restaurant in the city which is always filled with the locals. This place is basically for the spaghetti lover, you can get a variety of spaghetti here loaded with flavors, meats, and vegetables. You can also try the sliced steak here; it is the popular choice of local in this restaurant apart from spaghetti. The atmosphere of the restaurant is very calm and cosy. You can plan a peaceful dinner with your loved ones here.
Vegetarian and Vegan
If you are a vegetarian or you are someone who prefers vegan foods more, then you are welcome to Pisa as well. The city has fantastic retardants serving different cuisines and different varieties of dishes. Furthermost, the city has some delicious traditional vegan food, you should definitely try.
- Gandhi, Ristorante tipico Indiano Pisa – It is an Indian restaurant situated in the Via Massimo D'Azeglio. This restaurant can be your best vegan option, you can taste the authentic Indian foods here. The staffs are very friendly, and they will help you decide on the menu. You won’t get disappointed when it comes to variations in the dishes, Hyderabadi vegan biriyani is something you should definitely try here.
- Vegan come koala – Vegan come koala is situated in Via l'Arancio. This can be your next favorite place to eat when it comes to quality and affordable prices of foods. It is a small place but with a good selection of vegan dishes. Hamburger and tofu sausages are their best sellers and you should also give it a try.
Street foods of Pisa are something one can never miss, the authentic flavors of the exotic dishes will definitely suit your taste buds. The culture of the city can be seen through these street foods, biscotti are baked cookies or biscuits filled with the goodness of almonds. These biscuits will go well with your morning tea or coffee, Italy is the birthplace of biscuits and cookies so nothing can beat the taste and flavor of these handmade cookies here. Cinghiale which is also known as wild boar is the traditional food of this land and it is generally served with pasta.
There are a lot more to try in Pisa when it comes to foods and drinks. Tuscan wine is the most famous drink in the city, it is made of red Italian grapes, it would be the best red wine you will ever have in your life. The Bellini is another famous drink of Pisa; it has a fruity flavor with some pink radiance. The prosecco handbook is an alcoholic drink, it got popular here in the last few years in Pisa, and now it is considered the best sparkling wine in the whole world. You can get a variety of wines in Pisa and apart from that, you can also try soft drinks, fruit juices, and milkshakes in the city.
The quality of water in Pisa is very good; hence it is safe to consume tap water here. The standards or the tap water in the Italian region are safe and suitable to drink idly. When it comes to drinking water, you can never tell about it unless you consume some water. Some people stay fit and fine after consuming tap water from different regions and on the other hand, some might feel a sense of sickness all the time after consuming tap water. This usually happens because of the difference in organisms from what one used to drink in their home town. Pisa has all the facilities for travelers whether you want to consume tap water or filtered water, both facilities are available at every hotel and restaurant in the city.
If you are looking for a perfect place for brunch or English breakfast then organic cafes in the city can be the best option for you. The organic cafes in Pisa serve the best organic foods made of organic ingredients which you can ever have. For the breakfast you can try sandwiches with salami and avocado, you can even have kinds of bacon, eggs, and cheddar cheese for the breakfast here, all of these items are made of organic ingredients. Your visit to an organic café is incomplete without a perfect cup of coffee and brownies or cookies. Here is the list of the best organic cafes in the city.
- Filter Coffee Lab
- Katerina Cafè
If you are in search of freshly hand-crafted beer then you are at the right place, Pisa has a lot to offer when it comes to fantastic hand-crafted beers. The atmosphere in the bars of Pisa will give you some ancient vibe; the staffs here are very friendly and will help you in selecting the menu. If you are a big fan of Belgium beer then yeti which has an orange taste in it, montemango which has an orange flavour, and gorgona which has a slight banana flavour will blow your mind. All these incredible varieties of beers are widely available at every brewery in the city. Here is the list of top breweries in the city.
- Orzo Bruno Pisa
- La Gilda dei Nani Birrai
There are a lot of fun things to do in the city especially when you don’t want to waste a single minute here. There are a number of reasons why Pisa is the most visited city in Italy. You can buy a ticket to see the fancy exhibition in the museum of human Antony, it is the oldest museum in Pisa and it has preserved mummies, skeletons, skulls, etc. You can also see the varieties of anatomical models of animals in this museum.
The church of San Francisco in Pisa a masterpiece and no other church in this region is as beautiful as this one. The fine arts on the wall deserve to be in the background of your latest picture. If you are fond of reading and learning new things then do visit the book shop in Pisa, where you can have a cup of coffee or tea and along with that, you can spend hours reading books which are available in the same café.
Yoga and Retreats
Yoga can be very relaxing and fun at the same time; you can get yourself enrolled in the three days yoga session in Pisa. Pisa has the best yoga centers, surrounded by beautiful sceneries of nature and trees. When you are traveling, you are bound to eat restaurant-made foods and you can’t assure about the hygiene here, by doing yoga you can help your body detox all the harmful waste out of it. You can even book online classes if you don’t have time to attend the classes. Make your mind and body more energetic and prepare it for exploring many more places without getting tired.
The accommodation is the very basic thing required by the travelers the moment they reach the city. You can choose from a wide variety of option here, you can get the most expensive place to stay where you can get all the luxuries facilities including a swimming pool, breakfast, lunch, dinner, spa facilities, yoga sessions, etc, and you can even go for the budget-friendly hotels where you can get all the necessary facilities including comfortable beds, separate bathrooms, restaurant to eat, etc.
You can even enjoy a peaceful and quiet place to stay in the countryside, away from the noises of the city and pollution. Most of the hotels in the city will provide you a garden facility where you can spend the maximum time of your holiday while relaxing and chilling on the grasses.
Pisa is world-famous for its leaning tower and it is the famous landmark of the city. You can easily get a lot of accommodation options nearer to this tower. Green hotels can be the best solution to all environmental problems, these types of hotels work to improve the condition of the environment by generating less amount of air and water pollution. Most of the green hotels in the city provide complimentary breakfast, along with that a beautiful garden and scenery views of the tower and city. The foods provided in these types of hotels are generally made of organic ingredients. Here are the best green hotels in the city.
- Hotel San Ranieri
- NH Pisa
Hostels and Guest Houses
Hostels in Pisa are well constructed by keeping in mind the requirements of a student who prefers to stay in hostels instead of any other accommodation. Most of the hostels in the city will provide you with all the basic facilities and a perfect environment for the students to groom well. Dinner can be buffet systems where you can have whatever you want including rice dishes, pasta, pizzas, etc.
Hostels and guesthouses allow you to stay with the locals or other travellers, which gives you an opportunity to learn more about the Pisa culture. You can take the help of the internet to choose a perfect hostel or guesthouse for yourself at the desired location. Most of the hostels in the city are situated near the market area so that you can easily get the necessary stuff from there.
Some of the best hostels and guesthouses in the cities are as follows
- Safestay Pisa Hostel
- Hostel Pisa Tower
- Holiday House Ospedale B&B
Apartments are for those people who are living in the city for quite a few days or in other words for longer stays. Apartments in Pisa are located in the beautiful location of the city with all the necessary facilities. Apartments can be very convenient when it comes to the facilities like bedroom, kitchen, dining area, etc all under one roof. You can even cook your own meals here if you are not a big fan of restaurant foods. Most of the apartments in Pisa have separate gardens and pool areas where you can relax and spend some time just by admiring the culture of the city through the lifestyles of the locals.
Here are the best apartments in the city with the best views and prices.
- Comfort house Pisa
- I Pini House In The Heart Of The City
- Affittacamere Relais Pacinotti
Couch surfing is a community of travelers that has millions of members across the globe, it can be your most convenient option of traveling the city on a budget. Couch surfing will allow you to stay at the houses of the locals which can be considered as a unique place to stay. Couch surfing not only just allows you to stay at the home of the locals but it will also help you to get food free of cost. When you are staying with the locals, you can collect a lot of information about the city and the lifestyle of the people. You can also find more interesting places to explore which are not very popular.
There are a lot of camping sites in Pisa, being the most beautiful city in Italy you can easily get a perfect camping site with the best views of the city and nature. The breathtaking views of the city at night are something magical and can be better admired through these campsites of the city. You can choose to stay in the camps where all the necessary facilities are provided by the camp owners or you can just choose a place of your own choice where you can spend some quality time with your loved ones near the bonfire in cosy camps.
How to Get There
Pisa has excess to all the types of transport facilities from airways to roadways. You can get multiple options when it comes to reaching the city and also when it comes to exploring the inner parts of the city. You can directly book a flight to reach the city if you want to reach faster; you can also choose to travel by train to reach the city and traveling via train will allow you to build beautiful memories. You can even rent a car to explore the city or you can use bikes or cycle to explore the local areas of the city. You can switch to different modes of transportation according to your need and budget.
Pisa airport is the largest airport in the whole of Tuscany and it is well connected with most of the countries and all the neighboring areas of Italy. You will have to look for other options if there is no direct flight from your current location. Traveling via plane can be the best option if you want to save time in traveling and utilize the same in exploring new places. The cost of the tickets may vary and that depends on the airline you are choosing, from the airport you can easily get a taxi or bus to reach the center of the city or any other desired location. Pisa is also very popular for its hospitality so you should choose to travel from flight to experience that.
The city is too small to have subways or trams, buses can be your best traveling partner here whether you want to explore the inner areas or the neighboring areas. The bus services in Pisa are very fascinating, you can buy a ticket which will last up to one hour after the purchasing which means within an hour you can board any bus to reach a certain place. If the time exceeds then the ticket will be invalid so make sure to utilize it before it expires. Buses are well connected with the small areas of the city so it can be the cheapest choice when it comes to traveling inside the city.
Train facilities of the city are excellent, and it is well connected with the rest of the Mediterranean regions. You can get frequent trains that are connected with all the other major cities of Italy. The prices of the tickets are affordable and a journey via train can be very relaxing, you can witness the culture of the city through the local passengers who are travelling with you. You can even get down to the local stations to admire the culture of the people living in outer areas of the city.
Hitchhiking in Pisa is very common and it is the most popular way of travelling nowadays. If you are planning for hitchhiking to Pisa then you can go to motorway Firenze-mare, you can also go to the petrol station as there you can get the maximum traffic. Hitchhiking can be your best option when it comes to budget-friendly travelling. You can chit-chat with the driver to gather more information about the city; it will help you know about lesser-known places in the city which are worth a visit. When you are taking lifts from an unknown person, it is very important to be extra careful to avoid any awful event in the future.
Renting a bicycle or car to travel to the local areas of the city can be a very good idea. You can do your bit while choosing an eco-friendly way of travelling; it will help the environment to stay pollution-free. The maximum part of Pisa is designed for the cyclist of the city because it is a very popular mode of travelling among the locals of the city. You can easily get a bicycle or bike on rent in the city, you can even check with your hotel as some hotels in the city provide these facilities as well.
Buses can be your most convenient mode of transport in the city, especially when you are planning to travel within the boundaries. The passenger buses are well connected with all the historical places of the city, the buses here also connected with the airports. You can get a bicycle on rent to explore the inner city, the food areas and the market areas can be explored via walking only. Trains can be considered when you are planning to visit other cities in Italy. You can even book a taxi to reach a certain place, the fare charges of all these modes of transport may vary and it depends upon the demand of the passengers.
Pisa is a historical place and filled with lots of monuments and natural attractions, the best way of exploring such places is via walking only. The market area and the food area can only be explored by walking. If you are willing to make some good memories in this beautiful city then you can take long walks along with the river in the city and witness the culture of the city through their local shops, passerby, and the scenic views of the city at night. You can even save a lot of money here and walking will keep you fit and healthy in an unknown place.
Bicycling can be fund especially in a city like Pisa. You can easily get a bicycle on rent here to explore the local areas of the city. A bicycle ride to San Rossaro which is a national park next to the sea is a must. When you are hiring a bicycle to explore the city, you can also get a load of tips and advice on where to go, what is there to explore, what routes will be the best for you, and many more things. The majority of the people around the city prefer bikes or cycles more than cars or public transport.
The major sources of pollution in the city are the emission of harmful gases from vehicles and industries. You can choose to travel from electronic vehicles instead of fuel-based cars; it will allow you to create less pollution. Electronic vehicles are nonfuel cars that run on battery, these types of cars run on electricity, you can easily get a recharging station at every corner of the city. You can even check with your hotel where you stay about any additional facilities like renting an electronic car for tours, or else you can directly reach the store that is providing such facilities.
Public buses can be the ultimate solution to all the travelling expenses in the city, as it the cheapest way of travelling the city. You can buy the tickets from the office or from the newsstand. Newsstand is the main hall that sells railway tickets and here you can even buy bus tickets. Tickets booths are available at every corner of the city from where you can buy; these booths are basically dispensing machines. The tickets are valid for the next 24 hours, which gives you an unlimited excess of the 2 routes which ultimately covers the whole Pisa.
Tram, Train and Subway
Pisa is well connected with all the major and small cities of the country via train. If you are planning to explore other cities in Italy then you can choose railways to travel to, it will help you to build great memories and it is inexpensive. The government is working on the project of building tram routes in the city however the tram facilities are not available for travellers at the moment. You can use subways as ell to reach your desired location; the city is blessed with all types of transport facilities so you can choose according to your convenience.
If you are planning for shopping in Pisa then you cannot miss Borgo Stretto, Borgo largo, and Corso Italia, these are the local shopping area where you can get all the Pisan products. These stores also carry the prestigious brands of the city and these stores are even considered the most elegant and expensive stores in the city. Corso Italia is loaded with local produce, here you can buy anything at a cheaper cost, you can even use your bargain skills to get maximum discount. Apart from these stores, the city has a lot of shopping malls where you can get national and international brands, these malls in Pisa also have restaurants so that you can complete your shopping and have your meals at a single place.
If you are willing to buy typical Tuscan foods, clothes, and antiquities, then you can visit these food markets of the city to have some cool experience of shopping. The food market of the city has all the varieties of foods and other stuff; you can even buy raw foods and cook at the comfort of your house. If you are a big fan of collecting antiques, then you can also roam around these market to find something that represents the culture of the city. You can even taste some authentic dishes in the city here and even learn how to cook them. If you want to just hang out with your friends, then also you can visit these places.
Piazza Dei Cavalieri is the famous flea market of the city, it is better known for its antique collections. This market is opened for locals or travellers every Saturday and Sunday. You can also attend the flea market in San Martino where you can get fashion clothes and accessories. This flea market is a fun activity as you can take a long walk along the river Arno to see all the vendors selling different items. This flea market is opened for everyone, every Wednesday and Saturday till 1 p.m. You will have to reach early in the morning if you really want to use your bargain kills to buy something fancy.
Second Hand Stores
Second-hand stores are best for you when you are in urgent need of something but not want to spend a lot of money on it. The city has a lot of second-hand stores from where you can buy, among which the old book stores and furniture stores are the most popular ones. If you are planning to move to the city and want to stay here for a longer period of time then you can take the help of these stores to fill your house with all the necessary stuff.
Eco-fashion goods are basically environment-friendly goods that are produced by following a method that is not harmful to the environment. The material used for making clothes or other accessories are either made of recycles items or organically produced without the use of pesticides. You can easily get these types of clothes and other stuff in Pisa.
When you are travelling to an unknown place it is very important to keep a track of your goods and use them to their fullest. Recycling plastic items can be the best thing you can do to protect the environment. Pisa, being one of the most visited places in the past few years, the amount of plastic waste has increased here, the government has taken several measures to control the pollution and you can also do your bit by recycling old stuff as much as you can.
The best thing you can do to keep control of the waste generation is by staying in the green hotels of the city. The excessive amount of waste generation and the lack of disposal facility can trigger too many other problems apart from pollution such as serious health diseases. You can also take part in volunteering to keep the region neat and clean as always.
Work and Study Abroad
People around the globe dream of working and living in Pisa due to its beautiful architecture and legendary historical background. The city is famous for a lot of things and if you are planning to study in Pisa then you will have to check with your home university if it is associated with Pisa university or not.
People around the globe are willingly going to Pisa for their higher educations. There are numbers of other factors required for admission in Pisa which you can check with the official sites of the desired universities. Pisa can be a wonderful place for working as the average salary of the people is quite good and the accommodation structure of the city is very affordable, you can easily get a place at the desired location to stay while you are working in the city.
Exchange student programs are for the students who are not able to manage the living and studying costs in the city. You can get yourself enrolled in such programs by approaching your home university, exchange student program doesn’t require only academic results but also the overall performance of the student along with that the academic performance and career graph.
Au pair can be your ultimate solution especially when you are in urgent need of some money. You can take the help of the renowned organization to get a perfect au pair job for yourself, it is basically a job of housekeeping where you need to do the daily household works and in exchange, you can get a cosy place to sleep and food to eat. In some cases, you can even get some extra pocket money.
You can volunteer to keep your favourite destination as beautiful as ever. You can take participate in cleaning works, teaching works, nursing works, etc.