Eco-friendly travel guide to Pula advises how to be a responsible tourist. Learn how to explore the attractions in a sustainable way and how to respect the local people and culture. Make your trip green by supporting locally owned hotels, organic restaurants and other businesses. Read more on how to protect the environment by making conscientious choices and how to travel green in Pula, Croatia.
- Air quality: 3.5 / 5
- Exploring by foot: 4 / 5
- Exploring by bicycle: 3.5 / 5
- Public transportation: 4.5 / 5
- Parks: 4 / 5
- Outdoor activities: 3 / 5
- Locals' English level: 3 / 5
- Safety: 3.5 / 5
- Accommodation: US$20 - $80
- Budget per day: US$100 - $150
- 1 Responsible Travel
- 2 Air Quality and Pollution
- 3 Respect the Culture
- 4 Top 10 Places to Visit
- 5 Explore
- 6 Eat
- 7 Drink
- 8 Activities
- 9 Accommodation
- 10 How to Get There
- 11 Moving Around
- 12 Sustainable Shopping
- 13 Recycling
- 14 Work and Study Abroad
- 15 See Also
The city of Pula is one of the largest cities in Istria County, Croatia. Also, it is the eighth-largest city in the whole country. Pula is located at the southern tip of the Istrian Peninsula. The city has a population of 57460 in the year 2011. This city is also known for its ancient Roman buildings. Among these the most famous place in Pula Arena, it is the best Roman amphitheaters.While exploring different places and the general idea of tourism is great, it is also harmful for the environment because of the way tourists travel today. It is of utmost importance to be a responsible traveller especially when we are at the verge of a climate disaster.
- Choosing the right transport method: A major part of your travel experience includes discovering every nook and cranny of the city. While you will have transport options like private cars and taxis at your disposal you need to know that not only do they contribute to more congestion and traffic pollution but also emit harmful gases into the environment. So, choose options like walking, cycling, electronic and public transportation in general.
- Trying local food: A huge part of the local culture is the traditional food that is offered at the local traditional restaurants and by street food vendors. Instead of just sticking to international fast food franchises that contribute to so much waste being produced in the world, you should try the local options. Not only will it help the local economy but also will directly help the families whose sole source of earning are these small food businesses.
- Do not throw waste: As an eco-friendly traveler, you need to promote sustainable living as much as possible in the city to motivate not only fellow tourists but local people. When you visit any tourists attractions especially city parks, make sure you do not throw any food wrapper and do not just stop at that but if you see any trash, pick it up and throw it in the dustbin. It might look like a very small thing to do but has a huge impact on people watching especially the children present in the park since they learn and mimic the behaviour of other people around them.
- Choose a green hotel: Plenty of accommodations are available in the city that provide you with a top-notch experience but instead of choosing them, you can pick green hotels for your stay. They use eco-friendly measures to reduce the pollution and waste of the city. This is one of the great ways to contribute towards the city to keep it safe and clean.
- Shop local: In order to support local craftsmen and artisans always shop local. During your trip to the city, you will come across small shops and food stalls in almost every lane of the city. If you want to have an unforgettable experience in the city, then buy goods and handicrafts from these shops. This will not only help you to save a lot of money but you will be supporting a lot of local people who are dependent on their small businesses to earn a livelihood.
Air Quality and Pollution
The air quality and pollution of Pula is moderate and the base average air quality index (AQI) is around 55. The air quality and pollution are quite acceptable for some travelers and locals here. We suggest you carry your medicines and other precautions before traveling to the city. Also, make sure to carry sanitizers and facemask to avoid interacting with a polluted environment.
Respect the Culture
On your tour to Pula city, one of the attractive and best things in the culture of the city. Also, you will get to meet new cultures, people, lifestyles, traditions, and many other things. Apart from beautiful places and special landmarks, the different and unique culture of this city is the thing which attracts tourists here. Also, you will get to know about the various ethnicities in this city. So, you will be able to catch various different traditions from different cultures.
Top 10 Places to Visit
The city of Pula is one of the most famous places where a lot of people from other parts of the countries love to visit here. Rather than visiting there for personal or business purposes, the tourist wants to have a great holiday trip over this city. Therefore if someone gets a chance to experience the real nature of Pula, then the tourists have to utilize it to the fullest. But if you want to visit here are the 10 top places where you can visit.
- Brijuni: Brijuni is basically a park and garden, safari, golf, Roman villa, and safari park in the city of Pula, Croatia. Brijuni group of islands is a combination of fourteen small islands in the northern Adriatic Sea. And it is basically separated from the western coast of the Peninsula. And it is the largest island in Brijuni Island which is located 2 kilometers away from the coast. This island covers an area of 33.9 kilometers.
- Pula Arena: Pula Arena is a Roman amphitheater and an underground museum in the city of Pula, Croatia. It is located in Flavijevska ul, 52100, Pula, Croatia. It is the only roman amphitheater having a four-sided tower that is entirely preserved. The Pula arena was built between 27 BC and Ad 69. It is one of the famous surviving roman arenas and the world’s 6th largest arena. The arena was styled in ancient roman architecture. And it was established and opened in 27 BC.
- Temple of Augustus: The Temple of Augustus is basically a public square with a stunning roman temple. It is located in Forum b.b, 52100, Pula, Croatia. This temple is dedicated to Augustus. The height of the temple is 14m, the length is 18m and the width is 8.05 m. And the temple is well preserved with the roman temple in the city of Pula. The temple was built in 27 BC during the emperor’s lifetime at some point.
- Arch of the Sergii: Arch of the Sergi is basically the remains of a historic Roman arch. It is one of the famous historical landmarks in the city of Pula, Croatia. It is located in Flanaticka ul. 52100, Pula, Croatia. The arch was established in 27 C. This arch commemorates three members of the basic serge family. The height of the arch is 8 meters. The arch stood behind the naval gate of the Roman colony. The Sergi was the powerful family of officials in the whole colony and retained their power. The Sergi arch was dedicated to the Sergi family.
- Aquarium Pula: Aquarium Pula is the 19th-century aquarium in the city of Pula, Croatia. It is a large educational aquarium that was built in the year 1886. It is basically an Austro-Hungarian fort with Croatian and Adriatic species. It is located in Verudela bb, Verudela, 52105, Pula, Croatia. It is combined with the centennial military history of Pula, Croatia. This aquarium is basically situated in a 130-year old fort named Verudela. The historical fort is nowadays inhabited by a number of species from the southern portions of the Adriatic Sea.
- Brijuni national park: Brijuni national park is an archipelago with historic ruins and more. It is one of the famous national parks in the city of Pula, Croatia. This park is a scenic string of islands, where the people reached by boat. It is stated as notable archeological sites as well as cultural sites. It is located in Opcina, 52212, Fazana, Croatia. The travelers may experience the untouched nature of the Brijuni national park by visiting there. These parks are combined with some beautiful Adriatic islands. The travelers can explore their rich cultural, historical parks.
- Veliki Brijun: Veliki Brijun is Tourism Island and the national landscape park in the city of Pula, Croatia. The island covers 5.72 kilometers of area. The elevation of this island is 55 m. Brijuni is basically a group of islands. This park was started in the year 1983. This island is an unhabituated island in the eastern Croatian part of the Adriatic Sea. It is one of the largest islands in the Brijuni Islands.
- Pula Cathedral: Pula Cathedral is a Roman Catholic cathedral in the city of Pula, Croatia. It is located in Trg Svetog Tome 2, 52100, Pula, Croatia. The origin cathedral of the supposition of the Blessed Virgin Mary is a cathedral in the city of Pula. The cathedral was constructed in the 5th century AD. It was denominated by the Roman Catholic. These had gone through reconstructions and enlargements over different ages. The church is located on the southern side of the 17th-century Venetian fort.
- Mali Brijun: Mali Brijun is a scenic island in a well-known chain. It is one of the famous islands in the Adriatic Sea. The island covers an area of 107 ha. This island is basically a part of the Brijuni island group. Mali Brijun is an uninhabited Croatian island located in the west of Fazana within the Adriatic island. It is located near the Brioni fort minor in the coastal fortress in Mali Brijun.
- Bijeca: Bijeca is a shallow, rocky town beach for recreation in the city of Pula, Croatia. Bijica is one of the famous beaches in the city of Pula. This beach is considered to be the best beach for big beach parties in the sand and great for the families along with their small kids. This is the only sandy beach in the city of Pula. And the water is quite shallow but good enough for swimming.
The city of Pula is one of the fabulous cities in the country. This city offers new things and that is perhaps the main reason why it is considered to be the most popular destinations for many across the whole world. And this city compromises various museums, beaches, zoos, and natural as well as city parks. As the city has a unique blend of historical significance, architectural marvels, and various venues with rich cultural importance. And the city of Pula has an active nightlife as it is not the same as it is in the other cities in the whole world.
The natural views are one thing the tourists cannot take away from city parks. Here are some famous city parks in the city of Pula.
- Tito’s park: Tito’s park is a city park in the city of Pula. It is located in Carrarina ul. 9,52100, Pula, Croatia. It is basically a serene waterfront park known for its landscaped gardens, numerous shade trees, and special war monuments.
- Jurai Dobrila park: Jurai Dobrila Park is one of the famous city parks in Pula. It is located in Trg Svetog Tome2, 52100, Pula, Croatia. This is the best place to visit, as the tourist can experience the real nature here. Many people visit here to ride bicycles, walk around and enjoy the real nature.
- Montezaro Park: Montezaro Park is one of the special city parks in the city of Pula. It is located in Boskovicev upon 24, 52100, Pula, Croatia. It is located some blocks behind the Pula’s roman district. The park has a beautiful collection of various flowers and it is a must-visit place in Pula. Also it a perfect and peaceful place for people to meditate.
Some of the famous national parks in the city of Pula are:
- Aquarium Pula: The aquarium Pula is the most unique place where the tourist can visit. It is combined with the centennial military history of the city. The aquarium is located in 130 years old cave or fort named “Verudela”. The opening timings are from 9am onwards.
- Kornati: Kornati is a combination of 140 islets and islands. Also the island has no permanent settlements here. On the main islands of Kornat, there were still Romans remain. Due to lack of cultivation has permitted the frogs and lizards to thrive.
Most of the tourists love the idea of soaking up themselves in the sun on the beach. Also, people love to enjoy the calm and peaceful water. Thankfully, the tourists get many amazing beaches in the city of Pula. Let’s have a look:
- Histria Beach: Histria Beach is a public beach in the city of Pula. It is located in Verudela, 52100, Pula, Croatia. This beach has amazingly clear waters. Histria beach is located nearest to the hotel and it is perfect for morning hours.
- Ambrela Beach: Ambrela beach is a small beach backed by natural forests, shallow waters, white pebbles, and plus pedalo restaurants and hire. Ambrela beach is the most famous beach in the city. The beaches are nice, clean and a bit crowded. Also, you may notice that the beaches are overcrowded in the summer seasons.
- Valkane beach: Valkane beach is the most visited beach in the city of Pula. It is located in Lungomare, 52100, Pula, Croatia. This beach is located in a bay, along a promenade stretching for long kilometers down the coast. Also, this beach is known as Blue Flag beach.
In very simple terms, we can say that a landmark is a long structure or high that tourists can easily locate, serving them keep tracking the places. Foreigners are usually gleeful to realize the landmarks in the city and you would see them trying to retain as no one loves losing their way while exploring. Here are some famous landmarks that would assist you in Pula are:
- Seagull’s Rocks: Seagull’s rocks are a rugged beach with caves and snorkeling. It is one of the famous beaches and tourist attractions in the city of Pula. Seagull’s rocky bay is known for its clear water, snorkeling, swimming, and cliff jumping in the caves. It is the western beach in the city of Pula.
- Fortress Kastel: Fortress Kastel is a 17th century castle which was built by Venetians. It is one of the famous fortresses in the city of Pula. The fortress is styled in the French style in the year 1600s. It is located in Gradinski upon 10, 52100, Pula, Croatia. Fortress Kastle is one of the oldest castle in the city.
- Fort Punta Christo: Fort Punta Christo is a 19th-century fort and a very famous festival venue. It is located in Stinjan bb, 52100, Pula, Croatia. It is a circular fort built in the year 1800. The fort was constructed with the venue for music festivals and underground rooms in it. It is one of the biggest Austro-Hungarian fortifications in the city of Pula.
Most of the tourists say that it is impossible to keep count of the number of famous museums in the city of Pula as there are many more. If you love to know about these cities, we help you know that you will like to desire or love to pay a personal visit to any museums. Some famous museums in the city of Pula are:
- Archaeological Museum of Istria: The archaeological museum of Istria is an established archaeological museum with dome famous artifacts from the eras including ancient, prehistoric, and medieval. The museum was established in the year 1902 by Darko Komso.
- MEMO Museum of good memories: The Museum of good memories is one of the famous museums in the city of Pula. It is located in Scalierova ul. 4, 52100, Pula, Croatia. The museum is pet-friendly. The opening timings of the museum are from 9 am morning to 10 pm night. You can get more information about the museum from its official website.
- Contemporary Art museum of Istria: The contemporary art museum of Istria is located in Ul. Svetog Lvana 1, 5210, Pula Croatia. The museum collects the works of different artifacts in the second half. The museum was founded by the initiative of the Istrian County in May 2008. It is one of the famous art museums in the city of Pula.
Some people love to eat local cuisines because it helps them to get the best experience of the city. Although many people hesitate to try it because they are not quite familiar with it. If you want to explore the city, you need to try some famous dishes of the city. Also, some people love to travel to other countries to try their local delicacies, so we know that a foreigner might be interested in the local food in the city of Pula.
Traditional Local Restaurants
The traditional local meals of any city are usually a pleasure as it helps the tourist’s taste buds to explore. We have given some famous traditional local restaurants in the city of Pula where you can enjoy the best meals without any regrets:
- Epulon Foods and wine
- Grill restaurant Odisej
Vegetarian and Vegan
If you are vegetarian, you do not have to worry about it, as there are many vegetarian options available for vegetarians. From local food stall to expensive restaurants, you will get lot of options of vegetarian dishes to try in the city of Pula. Here are some famous vegetarian and vegan restaurants:
- Pizzerija Peekaboo
- Fresh Sandwiches and salads
- El Pulari Parasol
Street foods are the best things that every tourist needs to try the local dishes to get the best cultural touch of the city. They will find the local street food stalls in each and every corner of the city. Some best places to find local street foods are markets, common grounds, etc. Local street foods are very cheapest in these markets. As it will help you get the best food at a very cheap price. Some of the famous street foods in the city are given as:
- Piazza November
- Valli Fine Bistro
- Konoba Boccaporta
- Boca bar
- Vodnjanka - Trattoria
Drinks are a most essential thing in traveling as it helps to get refreshed. There are plenty of drinks to choose from non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks. And this is a unique variety of coffee and wine specifically. One of the most common non-alcoholic drinks you will notice is Vodka. From locals to international drinks tourists will find a number of different drinks here. The tourists can try some famous local beers from the local shops, juices, soft drinks, etc. Also before visiting the city the travelers must know about the best places in this city which can help them to get refreshed.
Tap water is safe or not? These are the most common questions that tourists need to know before traveling to a specific city. Knowing the tap water quality will help the tourist to know if they can consume it or not. The tap water in the city of Pula is 100% safe to consume without any harm to the tourist's health. Many people in the city do not prefer to drink it directly. They suggest you drink it after boiling no matter how healthy the tap water. The local people do not recommend it to drink directly. If you are staying in a green hotel, they provide you the best drinking water. And as an eco-friendly traveler, you can try to avoid package drinking water. Instead of that you can filter or boil the tap water and consume it.
There has been a balanced rise in conversations neighboring some healthy eating habits all over the globe. And many people are now subscribing to healthy and organic foods. Some people are preferring to eat organic foods and it is not out of the city to have some famous organic cafes in various cities. Below given are some of the famous organic cafes in the city of Pula are:
- Bio & bio
- Kantina restaurant
- Ribarska Koliba restaurant
- Street food mini mini
Pula is quite famous for drinks worldwide. And obviously, there are no restrictions on alcohol and there are no harsh laws or rules and regulations against alcohol consumption. Drinking is another way of combining people together in the city. And you would notice that there is a number of bars, distilleries, and breweries available in the city of Pula. Most people say that it is incomplete to visit the city if you haven’t been offered a special drink. So it is quite safe to say that there are too many bars and breweries in the city of Pula. Here we have given some famous breweries in the city.
- Pula na biri
- Potaman Tap Room and eatery
- Fabrika bire
- Rock bar mimoza
The city of Pula is fully loaded with different activities. The very first make sure that you visited all the attractions of the city. Tourists will find these places crowded all the time. Yoga and retreats are some of the best options you can choose to get back your energy and relax while exploring the city of Pula.
Yoga and Retreats
You will get to see many training hubs and yoga centers throughout the city. Here are some famous yoga centers:
- Yoga Zanshin Pula
- Surya Soul food temple Pula
- S Pole Dance
The tourists will be able to find many different types of accommodation in the city. Also, it will help them to reach their destination very easily. No matter what type of accommodation they are looking for, they will be able to get most of the types here. Also as an eco-friendly traveler, you can move to get the various options like green hotels to make your stay well and healthy. Also, various types of accommodation have various prices, but the tourists would not go astray if they have a budget. If they work with their budget, they will make a decision faster, and it helps them to be stranded when they get there as they already have some plans in motion.
For an eco-friendly traveler, staying in green hotels is the best option for the tourist. Also, the prices are not that high but the living rooms of such hotels are made up with all green benefits. Here are some famous hotels in the city of Pula:
- Pula Centre green park apartments and rooms
- Park Plaza Histria Pula
- Hotel Pula
- Alla Beccaccia
- Park Plaza Arena Pula
Hostels and Guest Houses
The mode of accommodation in the city depends on how many days you are staying there. Hostels and guest houses are the best options for you if you are staying for a long time. They are quite affordable. Some famous hostels and guest houses are given below:
- Riva hostel Pula
- HI hostel pula
- Hostel Pipistrelo
- Cinema guest house
- Hostel art pula
If you are planning to stay more than 3-4 weeks, you can go for apartments. Choosing hostels, hotels might be costly. So if you are planning to stay long renting apartments is one of the best options for you. Also, it will save you money and you can stay comfortably. You will get a lot of apartments in the city of Pula at various prices.
Now a day’s CouchSurfing is one of the best accommodation services all over the world. Most the travelers take the help of CouchSurfing to have a comfortable stay in the city. Basically, CouchSurfing means a group of people or community of some travelers who offers other travelers or people to stay along with them.
As a tourist, you are an adventurous, fun-loving person and love camping. Make sure to book these campsites before actually visiting the city. Here are some popular campsites in the city that you need to visit in Pula. You will get the best camping experience here.
- Brioni Sunny Camping
- Arena Stoja Campsite
- Cam arena stoja
How to Get There
Before planning you’re what to buy and your trip, you need to know and decide how to get into the city. Various options are available which you can choose to get to the Pula city. The best and unique way to travel to Pula city depends on your starting point or current location.
You will land at the Pula International Airport which is well connected with foreign countries. And, no matter where the tourist is, they will be able to get a flight from this airport very easily.
Buses are the best option to travel from one city to other cities and it is also very cheap. If you love road trips and love to experience the natural beauty on the way, then you can select this option. Having a trip to Pula on a bus is quite the best idea to get there if the tourists are traveling from a city in Croatia.
Pula is very well connected with different cities throughout the country. Tourists will be able to get trains from this city from the neighboring cities very easily. Trains are widely available in Pula but you have to make sure to book the tickets online.
Hitchhiking is to stay on the road and down flag a vehicle going your same direction. Also, some drivers might not stop for some random strangers, but they would need to get a ride as someone would be pressurized to stop.
There are various other ways of transportations available in the city of Pula. The tourists can reach the city via 2 wheelers or 4 wheelers. And you can also book a cab and move towards your destination.
Moving around the city will provide you the best experience of the city and detect the best places. There are various modes of transportation available in the city which will help to choose the best places in the city.
Walking is the best option to the spectator the local culture and people of Pula. Also, you will get many walking lanes that are separated from vehicle roads and are well connected around the city. The best thing you might notice that you don’t have to wait for traffic while walking.
Bicycle is another best mode of transportation to explore the different parts and roam around the city. Also, you will get a bicycle on rent from various services at a very cheap cost. Many hotels and guest houses provide bicycles free of cost to their customers. Also, cycling is the best exercise which helps you to improve your health conditions.
If you wish to move to your destinations faster than different modes of transportation, then you can go for electronic vehicles. Also, people can rent a car and drive on their own or book a cab with a driver with online services. They are fully environment-friendly because they are fully automatic. It is also the best mode of transportation.
Public buses are very common in the city of Pula. You will be able to get many public buses around this city. The best thing about the public bus is that the charges are very low and they are very well connected to the whole city. You will be able to travel very conveniently and comfortably throughout the whole city.
Tram, Train and Subway
Trams and trains are classified amongst the local public transportation system in the city of Pula and it is quite a common form. It is very easy to get and make use of it if it is your first choice. They go to different locations within the city. It is the cheapest mode of transportation in the city. These transportation systems are very affordable and very safe.
Sustainable shopping means buying and doing business with the local craft of the local people. Without a doubt, there are always some unique things which would attract you when you are in a new city. In Pula, it may be their porcelain imperial, and the tourist can take it back home as a memorial of your proper stay in the city. Various people have various beliefs on what is essential and healthy, and this also extends to different locations and regions. If the tourist notice, the tourist should ask some questions on why they place importance on various items.
The local food markets in the city of Pula have a good chain of food markets at very reasonable prices. Also, some distributors sell their local food items on weekly markets. Also, the city has many food markets which serve an array of local as well as toxic foods. Some of the famous and renowned food markets in the city of Pula are as follows:
- City market pula
- Veruda Farmer’s market
- Grga Grocery store
- Studenac market
- Lokalitet – OPG Trznica Pula
- Istarski supermarketi
The city of Pula has many flea markets which mainly cater to the low-income earners who are unable to afford some costly items. Most of these markets have some specific days when the local traders come and display their own merchandise while the other people run their shops throughout the week. Some of the famous flea markets in the city are as follows:
- City market pula
- Marinena delicije
- Pula Arena
- Istarski Supermarket P-942
- SP Pula
Second Hand Stores
Popularly known as Retro, the trade of famous trade of second-hand stores in the country specifically clothes. Also, second-hand things are quite affordable for common people. Some of the famous second-hand markets in the city are given as:
- Sajam Antikviteta
- Cash market Pawnshop Pula
- Mio Car Pula
- Modna konfekcija vesna stil D.O.O.
The country is quite famous for its homemade handicraft items that are organic, green, and eco-friendly. It is a relatively charted area in the country which is eco-fashion is steadily gaining some popularity in an ethical way to engage in the eco-fashion in an eco-friendly way. The following are some of the famous shops in the city of Pula:
- H & M
- Europa 92
The city authorities in Pula are taking a lot of initiative to reduce waste which is basically generated by the city of Pula on daily basis. Also, the city has many recycling methods to segregate waste materials from the source. Also uncollected solid waste is one of Pula’s most visible environmental issues. Most parts of the city, specifically the low and middle-income areas, don’t even have special waste collection systems in the city. Also, these income groups already consume more and so, therefore, the people generate the waste proportionally. Also modifying the behavioral habits of these groups will be quite instrumental to the recycling efforts in the city of Pula.
The latest modern waste management system is being issued in the country of Istria. It is established in order to reduce the amount of landfilled municipal waste and biodegradable waste generated in the city. The Kastijun project of the waste management system is implemented all over the objectives to provide environment friendly, affordable regional waste, and cost-effective system in the city of Pula. It is located 5 km south of the city. This project assists in the reduction of methane and carbon dioxide, greenhouse gas emissions, etc. Furthermore, the investments aim to bring out special benefits to the inhabitants also by reducing health risks, disamenities due to some uncontrolled waste management system.
Work and Study Abroad
The city of Pula is a home to hundreds of Croatian businesses and over 1000 major organizations and companies. Also the city attracts thousands of people and students from other neighboring countries. The city attracts those who wish to live in their local culture and their local style of education. In Pula there are many different opportunities are available for the tourists, as you can have to look in the field the tourists wish to work in.
In Pula, there are some renowned colleges and universities which offer complete exchange student programs and grant them as well. But the tourist will have to live with a host family in most cases. After that, the tourist can verify with their university for getting more information about this. Overall being an exchange student in the city of Pula can be a quite an amazing and nourishing experience for the tourists.
The concept of au pair is quite common in the city of Pula. Most of the time if you reach out to some local people they will surely help you navigate around the city and also get you in touch with some people who are interested in the idea of au pair. And the tourist can take a stay with a host family like that. Most of the Croatians prefer getting their house help from the villages or younger relatives. It is the best way to stay with some local people if they like your company as a foreigner and let the tourists in.
As a tourist, you will get many volunteering organizations in the city of Pula. There are various opportunities for volunteering in the city like raising funds, spreading awareness among the local people. Also, the city celebrates the Head banger’s holiday festival in the month of February. Also, it is expected from the volunteering organizations to respect their rules and follow adhere. As per the guidance, the volunteer will not work more than 6 hours a day. And also the volunteer will be provided with free camping at the campsites along with the visitors, one soft drink, and one meal per day.