Eco-friendly travel guide to Fujairah advises how to be a responsible tourist. Learn how to explore the attractions in a sustainable way and how to respect the local people and culture. Make your trip green by supporting locally owned hotels, organic restaurants and other businesses. Read more on how to protect the environment by making conscientious choices and how to travel green in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates.
- Air quality: 4 / 5
- Exploring by foot: 3.9 / 5
- Exploring by bicycle: 3.9 / 5
- Public transportation: 4 / 5
- Parks: 4 / 5
- Outdoor activities: 4.1 / 5
- Locals' English level: 3.8 / 5
- Safety: 4.2 / 5
- Accommodation: US$250 - $300
- Budget per day: US$200 - $230
- 1 Responsible Travel
- 2 Air Quality and Pollution
- 3 Respect the Culture
- 4 Top 10 Places to Visit
- 5 Explore
- 6 Eat
- 7 Drink
- 8 Activities
- 9 Accommodation
- 10 How to Get There
- 11 Moving Around
- 12 Sustainable Shopping
- 13 Recycling
- 14 Work and Study Abroad
- 15 See Also
Popular for the exquisite shopping experience, oil, and outstanding travel experience, Fujairah is one of the renowned cities of the United Arab Emirates. As you might know, that the entire UAE is concerned about the environment; hence, it supports sustainable tourism. Fujairah is one of the calm and serene cities that attract millions of tourists from around the world. If you are someone who supports eco-friendly tourism, then make sure that do not harm the environment in anyways. As it is a busty city lined with thousands of skyscrapers, picturesque mountains, and beaches, you must support cleanliness. It is one of the biggest business centers as well as a commercial home for the United Arab Emirates. The oozing charm, as well as the natural beauty, is something that mesmerizes every tourist. Although it is an integral part of the United Arab Emirates, yet it remains separated. Want to know why, well it is due to the simple lifestyle, jaw-dropping landscape, and its raw beauty. Make sure that you are not hampering the cleanliness of the city no matter where you are going.
Air Quality and Pollution
Even though the city is quite modern and concerned about the environment, the air quality remains moderate throughout the year. Hence, if you have issues with breathing, it is best if you avoid traveling to Fujairah. Still, if you want to visit the city, make sure that you are carrying facemasks. It is better if you avoid coming out of your hotel during the day. The night is the best time for exploring the city. Besides, you must not take off your masks while you are out. Besides, if you have respiratory issues or even dust allergy make sure that you do not have prolonged exposure to dust or pollution. You must find out the nearby hospitals in the city so that you can reach there in case you have sudden breathing troubles. The government here is coming up with various pollution controls to improve the air quality.
Respect the Culture
The perfect blend of Arabian, Persian, and Islamic culture is something that defines the Emirati culture. Fujairah is the city that follows the Emirati culture diligently. All these cultures have left mark on different parts of the city. Besides, you will find a diverse culture in the lifestyle, traditions, and even the cuisines of Fujairah. Locals in Fujairah practice various traditions as well customs. Next comes the architectural beauty. Once you visit Fujairah, you will understand that the architectural beauty attracts thousands of tourists from around the world. These architectural works are inspired by Islamic, Persian, and Arabian culture. Local architects use exclusive materials for making the architectural buildings. Apart from the diverse culture, the locals here support art as well. You will find many art galleries in the city. Hence, the locals here take interest in art as well.
Top 10 Places to Visit
You will come across multiple tourist attractions in Fujairah. It is a modern industrial town where you will find thousands of tourist attractions. For example, you will get beaches, historical monuments, as well as beautiful mountains throughout the city. Let us check out some of the most popular places to visit in Fujairah.
- Al Badiyah Mosque- Popularly known as the Ottoman Mosque that was constructed in the 15th century. Located in the North of Fujairah, it is one of the oldest mosques in the United Arab Emirates. Badiyah Mosques consists of four dooms and do not have any minaret. The mosque was built for accommodating worshippers. As it is a historical mosque and contains thousands of ancient memories of Arab culture, make sure to visit this mosque if you are visiting Al Badiyah Mosque. ‘
- Fujairah Fort- It is one of the oldest fort built in the United Arab Emirates, Fujairah Fort was under attack during the 20th century. The fort served as a defensive building during that era. You will mainly find three major sections, one big square tower, various halls, etc. Fujairah Department of Archaeology and Heritage has now set up Heritage Villa near the area. If you visit the fort, you will find various restored old houses, exhibits on traditional life as well as Al Yazrah irrigation system.
- Al Aqah Beach- Beaches are the favorite attractions of almost every destination. Almost every tourist enthusiast loves exploring the blue waters and enjoys bathing in sun. The rocky outcrop of ‘Snoopy Island’ mostly dominates Al Aqah Beach. It is one of the popular beaches located on the Gulf of Onam. If you love exploring various water activities, then you can indulge in scuba diving, snorkeling, or just enjoy some casual time under the sun. Besides, you will find some exclusive hotels lined on the shore that is made for enjoying water activities. Tourists from around the world come here to enjoy sunbathing.
- Hajar Mountain Wadis- It is yet another popular tourist attraction that separates both the western coasts of the UAE from Fujairah. The mountains that you will find here are famous for wadis and wadi bashing. Among the other wadis present in this area, Wadi Siji, Wadi Saham, and Wadi Maidaq. Wadi-al-Wurayah is UAE’s one of the most famous wadi. However, it has been closed to preserve its unique ecology.
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque- It is one of the modern mosques that covers almost the size of a huge football stadium. You will find six minarets that are almost 100 meters high. A huge prayer hall inside the prayer can accommodate almost thirty thousand worshippers. The white façade is considered as one of the popular landmarks of the city. Besides, it also ranks as the second biggest mosque in the United Arab Emirates. However, you non-Muslims are not allowed inside the mosque for sightseeing. If you want, you can explore the mosque from the outside and appreciate its eye-soothing beauty.
- Al-Hayl Castle- Once used as the headquarters for the ruling family of Fujairah; Al Hayl was built around 250 years ago. The castle played a significant role in safeguarding the area as well as the base for protecting Fujairah from attack. However, today, not many remains are there since the original castle demolished except the one two-level tower. Make sure to visit this place if you are planning to travel to Fujairah. Al-Hayl castle is considered as one of the must-visit tourist attractions in the city. Besides, if you are interested in knowing about the past, then nothing can be better than exploring this place.
- Ain al-Madhab Hot Springs- Situated in the foothills of the Hajar Mountains on the outskirts of Fujairah city, Ain al-Madhab Hot Springs is one of the attractions for the tourists. The mineral springs that you will find here are popular since it produces warm sulphuric water, which is pumped into swimming pools. Besides, you will find separate bathing areas for both men and women. Above all, it is a family-friendly place and on weekends people come here to enjoy and spend time with their families. Hence, if you want some downtime, then this place is no doubt the best choice for you.
- Masafi- Almost 33 kilometers away from the northwest of Fujairah, Masafi is a famous village located on the edge of the Hajar Mountains. Earlier, it was a trading post as well as a refueling stop before the modern highways were built during the 1970s. This famous tourist location sits on the border between two emirates. The larger section of town part of Fujairah and the small section belongs to the Emirate of Ras al-Khaimah. It is renowned in Fujairah due to the natural springs as well as Gulf’s leading mineral water producer.
- Awhlah Fort- It is a distinctive fort in Aouhlah village that has thick as well as high walls. Besides, it is also one of the preserved forts in the Emirate of Fujairah. Although it does not look attractive as the other forts in UAE but is one of the best places for history lovers. If you want to explore the Emirati heritage, then nothing can be better than including Awhlah Fort in your bucket list.
- Bull Butting- It was introduced in UAE mostly by the Portugal colonizers. If you are interested in watching bullfighting, the Fujairah arranges bullfighting every Friday, especially during colder months, and is one of the most popular family events. When tourists come to watch bullfighting, then the attendants keep the bull tied and they handle them. You will find that bull butting is quite interesting and this is a must-watch event for the tourists.
When it comes to exploring Fujairah, you will come across many national parks, museums, beaches, or other things. Thus, it can be said, that exploring Fujairah can be exciting.
Nothing can be better than exploring the city parks since spending some time amidst greenery is one of the best things to get away from stress. Fujairah features some of the best city parks where you must visit if you are in the city. Here are some of the popular Fujairah city parks.
- Madhab Spring Park- Known as one of the best parks in the city. The green surroundings, as well as the clean atmosphere, makes Madhab Sprig Park one of the most popular ones. Although you cannot play football inside the park the kids come here with families. The serene and peaceful surroundings attract locals as well as tourists from around the world.
- Al Muntazah Ladies and Children Park- One of the refreshing parks for women and children, everyday locals come here for exercising. It is a well-maintained park and you can visit here to enjoy some good time away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
There are no such national parks in the city. However, Wadi Wurayah is one of the famous national parks in the city but it was closed many years back.
There are some of the popular beaches in the city where thousands of tourists, as well as locals, visit here to spend some great time relaxing. Let us check out some of the popular beaches in the city.
- Umbrella Beach- Undoubtedly one of the relaxing places where you can come to either enjoy sunbathing or dip in seawater. The surrounding view is no doubt beautiful. Besides, locals here come here during weekends to enjoy a great time. The umbrella shades and barbeque is something that attracts millions of tourists.
- Fujairah Beach- If you want a calm place away from the hustle and bustle of the city, then this place is best. A mind refreshing place, it is one of the popular tourist attractions that attract a lot of tourists. Besides, it is also a good place for spending some time with your families.
You will come across many landmarks in the city. Landmarks play a significant role that helps in finding out popular locations in Fujairah. Let us check out some of the most popular landmarks in the city.
- Masjid Sheik Zayed Mosque- It is one of the popular religious attractions, which is considered as the religious landmarks of the city. Sheik Zayed Mosque is one of the largest mosques in the United Arab Emirates. If you are new in the city, then you can use this landmark to reach your destination.
- Al Hail Fort- Al Hail Fort is yet another one of the most popular landmarks that covers an important strategic position in the city. The Village of Al Hail is located southwest of Fujairah city. Locals, as well as travel enthusiast, consider it one of the popular landmarks in the city.
You will find only one popular museum in the city, which attracts thousands of tourists from around the world. Besides, there are many tourists, who take interest in finding out the Emirati culture. Let us check out the popular museums in Fujairah.
- Fujairah Museum- One of the biggest attractions of Fujairah that you must not miss is the Fujairah Museum. Known as one of the important museums in the city, it is famous for recording ancestral history as well as heritage. The priceless antiques that archeologists found here in recent years are marvelous. The first hall displays common occupational industries like the weaving and potter industry, agriculture, fishing, etc.
UAE is no doubt a paradise for all those who love enjoying food. Since there are various cuisines served in some of the popular restaurants in the city, you will be mesmerized by the uncountable dishes available in the city. The foods are finger-licking good and are quite simple. Overall, the dishes available in Fujairah is no doubt delicious. On top of that, the Emirati dishes available in Fujairah are quite delicious and are a must-try in the city. As you might know that, the spices and herbs available in the city are mind-blowing. The aromatic spices are imported with which the dishes are made. Hence, tasting the dishes will no doubt lift your taste buds and satiate your soul completely. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, you will get everything here to taste. The endless choices that you will get here are no doubt mind-blowing. For example, Shawarma is one of the most popular dishes that you will taste in Fujairah. A non-vegetarian delicacy, which contains sliced chicken, beef, or lamb covered by soft flatbread. Apart from that, it contains vegetables, onions, and other sauces that make Shawarma one of the best street foods to try in Fujairah. You will come across many restaurants as well as cafeterias where you can enjoy some delicious Emirati foods.
Traditional Local Restaurants
As already mentioned, Emirati cuisine is quite delicious. No matter where you go, you will be spoiled by the uncountable dishes. On top of that, the taste of these dishes is unforgettable. Let us check out some of the popular traditional dishes.
- Applebee’s Fujairah- Located in the famous Fujairah Mall; it is one of the popular traditional restaurants, where you will get various delicious dishes to try. From appetizers, soups, to the main course, you will get everything. Besides, the restaurant is quite easy on the pocket. Due to this reason, it is one of the most favorite restaurants among the locals as well as tourists.
- Al Meshwar Restaurant- Yet another one of the well-known traditional restaurants, where you will get mouthwatering dishes. Apart from that, the ambiance of the place is quite good. On top of that, you will get both vegetarian as well as non-veg dishes to try here.
Vegetarian and Vegan
If you are not into meat, then you can opt for vegan restaurants. Emirati cuisine focuses on making some amazing vegan dishes as well. Let us check out some of the popular vegan restaurants in the city.
- Regal Vegetarian restaurants- The best part of this restaurant is you will get a wide variety of Indian foods. What can be better than that? From snacks to the main course, you will get everything here. The sweets available here is delicious too.
- Murjan Café and Restaurant- If you want to taste delicious vegan lunch, then you must visit this restaurant. The beautiful ambiance, as well as the friendly staff, is something that attracts thousands of locals as well as tourists. Besides, the endless menu list is something that will no doubt blow your mind.
You will come across many street food centers in the city. Make sure to try out the street foods, especially if you are a foodie.
Thirsty in Fujairah, well, you will come across multiple drinks that you must try. Due to the cosmopolitan culture, most people love enjoying tea or coffee. However, UAE adopted other drinks as a part of their drinks. When it comes to alcoholic drinks, people can drink them in their houses; however, restaurants and bars need licenses. Keeping aside the alcoholic drinks, you must try out some of the local drinks. For example, Gahwa, a popular Arabic Coffee is a must-try. Considered as one of the most popular welcome drink, it is a traditional drink. Besides, Gahwa is normally brewed in a beautiful coffee pot known as ‘dallah’. Besides, the coffee is served with dates. If you are a coffee lover, then you will love Gahwa and you will find it in every restaurant. Sulaimani Tea is yet another one of the most popular traditional drink that you must try. It has a beautiful golden brown color, Sulaimani tea is just the perfect tea that locals enjoy, after having a heavy meal. When trying out any local cuisine, make sure to ask for Sulaimani tea.
Tap water is safe to consume in Fujairah. When traveling to the city, you will find that the locals here encourage consuming tap water. Although the pollution levels remain moderate throughout the year, the water remains clean. Besides, the government took various initiatives to clean water. However, if you want to stay safe then it is best to avoid consuming tap water. Since tourism is quite high in the city, many small stores are there where you can get delicious soft drinks to try. You will get them in different flavors. On top of that, they are served cold, as the temperatures in the city remain high almost throughout the year. Alternatively, you can also buy packaged drinking water if you do not want to enjoy soft drinks. Packaged drinking water is safe compared to the soft drinks available.
Although the city is quite concerned about controlling pollution levels you will not find any organic café. The trend of the organic cafeteria has been increasing throughout the globe since people are becoming quite concerned about their health these days.
Unfortunately, there are no such breweries in the city. The reason behind this is selling alcoholic drinks requires permission from the government. However, if you want, you can drink alcohol at your house and for that, you will not need permission.
When it comes to the activities, you will get a plethora of choices. Being a perfect destination for thrill lovers; you will be blown away by the blend of the Rocky Mountains as well as the coastal island. If you are visiting Fujairah for the first time, then make sure to include all the interesting activities in your travel list. Let us check out some of the popular activities to try.
- Snorkeling in Snoopy Island- Want to swim along with the water species, then snorkeling is the best option. The island has been named after the comic character Snoopy. Both locals, as well as the tourists, come here during the weekends to spend some relaxing time with their family. Besides, you will come across many hotels through Snoopy Island where you will get an attractive snorkeling offer.
- Deep fishing at Dibba- Fishing is one of the famous activities that you must try in Fujairah. Moreover, you will come across many popular fishing spots. All you have to do is hire any fishing charters. You will come across many sea fish like Yellowfin, Tuna, Dorado, Marlin, etc. If you are lucky, you will be able to catch Sailfish and Marlin.
- Parasailing at Khorfakkan Beach- Parasailing is yet another one of the most popular water activities, which almost all adventure enthusiasts love trying out. Khorfakkan Beach is famous for trying out parasailing. Make sure to tick this off your bucket list if you are traveling to Fujairah. There are various other activities as well that you can enjoy.
- Explore the Hajar Mountains- You will come across many high mountains as well as peaks and if you are a sucker for trekking then you must visit the popular Hajar Mountains. However, you have to contact any climbing tour for this.
Yoga and Retreats
You will come across many yoga and retreats where you can enroll for enjoying some relaxing sessions. The trainers here will let you know about the yoga and retreats to practice depending on your health condition.
You will come across innumerable accommodation options if you are traveling to Fujairah. Depending on your budget, you will no doubt get the best accommodation options. Besides, from five-star hotels to budget hostels and apartments, you will get everything here. On top of that, if you want to stay with the locals, then you can have to opt for the apartments. You can book your hotels in advance to avoid paying high charges since Fujairah experiences a huge influx of tourists every year. Due to this reason, the tourists have to book them in advance. Make sure that you check the hotels for the amenities they provide. On top of that, the rates will vary depending on the locations of the hotels. For example, most backpackers and tourists stay in hostels or guesthouses. However, if you want to spend a relaxing vacation, then make sure to book a five-star hotel.
Since the world is becoming concerned about environmental conditions, the demand for green hotels is rising. However, not every country still adopted the concept of green hotels. Green hotels are affordable and as a responsible-travel, it is best to stay in these hotels. Unfortunately, you will not come across any green hotels in Fujairah.
Hostels and Guest Houses
If you are planning to stay on a budget and want to expand on traveling to the popular tourist attractions, then it is best to stay in the hostels or the guesthouses. Besides, you will get many options where you can enjoy a comfortable stay. Let us check out some of the popular hostels or guesthouses where you can stay.
- Fujairah Youth Hostel- Located in the Al-Fujairah, the hostel is near to the famous Fujairah Museum. Compared to the five-star hotels, the Fujairah hostel is quite affordable. On top of that, you will come across some outstanding amenities that can make your stay comfortable. From free WiFi, parking to separate washrooms, you will get other interesting facilities.
- Classic Guesthouse- Yet another popular guesthouse in Fujairah where you can meet thousands of fellow travelers. It is not only affordable but also you will get some exciting amenities as well. The food available here is quite delicious and you will get a free breakfast.
If you are traveling with your friends, then make sure that you are looking for apartments. The best part is you have to rent the apartments and you can stay for as long as you want. Similarly, if you want to stay with the locals, you ask them for offering the opportunity to stay with them. But, you have to keep in mind that you might face difficulties with booking them. Unlike, the hostels, guesthouses, or hotels, you will not get the amenities. Renting apartments will offer you some of the basic amenities. Hence, if you want to enjoy some of the best amenities, make sure to book your rooms through Airbnb. Here, you will get the best and verified rooms along with exciting amenities. In addition, the rooms that you will get here are completely verified. On top of that, if you have coupons, you will get additional discounts.
Couchsurfing is safe in Fujairah and if you are planning for a solo trip to stay away from the expensive hotels, then you can always choose this option. If you search online, many travel communities are there made by the surfers and hosts. Most hotels enlist the spaces so that you can enjoy a hassle-free stay. You have to send a request oi the Couchsurfing communities in the city. Once they accept it, you can stay with them. After all, staying away from the house for days can be quite tiring; however, with Couchsurfing, you can enjoy your holidays peacefully.
Camping is one of the most important and exciting parts of traveling. Almost everyone these days opt for camping. If you are traveling with your friends, then make sure to book the best camping spot in the city. Holiday means unwinding and relaxing and due to this reason, it is best to opt for camping. It is not only adventurous but also far away from the cost of the five-star hotels. You will come across multiple locations in Fujairah for camping where you can stay two to three days for camping. However, it is better to avoid camping during the summer months since the temperature remains high.
How to Get There
There are no such direct flights that travel to Fujairah. Due to this reason, it is best to fly until Dubai or Abu Dhabi and then opt for connecting flights to the city. You will come across many flights that travel to Fujairah. Make sure to do some research on the flight tickets before booking them.
The nearest airport is Fujairah International Airport and it receives connecting flights from many countries and nearby cities. Even if you do not get any direct flight to Fujairah from your city, then you can travel to any nearby city from where you can get a direct flight to Dubai or Abu Dhabi. From there, you will get uncountable connecting flights to Fujairah and the ticket prices are comparatively low.
The roadway is also the best way to travel to Fujairah. Although there are regular buses that travel from Dubai to Fujairah and it only takes two hours to reach Fujairah. You will come across many buses that take you to the city. However, if you want to travel from another state, then it is better to reach any nearby city of Fujairah and then opt for the public buses.
The train route is not very popular in the city. Locals mostly opt for the public buses' or personal vehicle to travel from one place to another. Besides, public transports never remain crowded, which means you will be able to travel at ease.
The concept of hitchhiking is quite popular in the city. As the locals here are quite friendly, you can ask them to give you a lift. However, it is better to stay aware at all times when it comes to hitchhiking. Although Fujairah is completely safe for travelers, it is best to stay aware, especially when it comes to luggage. Moreover, it is best if you find out about the hitchhiking locations in the city since the vehicles do not stop at every location.
You can travel to other adjacent places in and around Fujairah through various transport options available. You will come across many local buses as well as e-cars in the city and these are quite a convenient option when it comes to moving around the city. Local buses are one of the best options since they are comparatively cheap than rent taxis.
Fujairah is one of the most popular cities in the UAE, which mens you will get uncountable options when it comes to exploring it. From various tourist attraction places to shopping destinations, you will get everything here. If you want, you can also opt for foot walking, which is yet another one of the best options for exploring. However, it is best to avoid foot walking during the afternoon due to extreme heat.
Walking is also the best option and if you want to explore every nooks and corner of the city, then it is best if you opt for walking. However, it is best if you avoid walking during the daytime, once again due to high temperatures. Therefore, make sure to explore the city during the evening. Even if you feel like exploring during the daytime, then make sure to opt for public buses or cabs to avoid heat. Moreover, as the city experiences huge crowds, it can be tough for you to walk, especially during the daytime.
You can also opt for bicycles if you want to do responsible-traveling. You will come across many bicycle stores that give out bicycles on rent.
The demand for electronic vehicles is quite high in UAE. Although you might not see many people driving e-cars here. As the pollution-level is increasing every day, so the government is coming up with new initiatives every time to boycott petrol-driven cars and buses. Gradually, the city is learning to become more energy-efficient so that the flora and fauna of the city do not vanish soon.
Like every other city, the public buses are quite famous here. Locals, as well as travel enthusiasts, love traveling in the public buses. You will find many e-bus as well as petro driven cars. Besides, if you want to explore the city on a budget, then it is best to opt for public buses.
Tram, Train and Subway
The train route is not very popular in the city since locals mostly have their personal car or opt for traveling in public buses or rent cabs.
Since the locals here are quite concerned about the environment these days, the locals here in Fujairah believe in sustainable shopping. You will come across many shops in the city that sells organic clothing item as well as food items. These are made with organic items, which are eco-friendly. If you want, you can also buy some of the Arabian spices if you want, since the Emirati dishes use these spices for adding taste. You can get these to prepare some of the Emirati dishes at your house.
You will come across various food markets in the city. If you want to buy some souvenirs, then it is best to find out the food markets. From snacks to sweets, you will get everything. Buying food items as souvenirs is the best option. Make sure to explore every big and small stores. Some of the popular food markets in Fujairah are Al Madina Supermarket, Amina Fruits and Vegetable Shop, Fujairah Fish Market, etc.
Many flea markets are also there in the city. Flea markets are some of the best places where you can get fashionable clothing items, accessories, as well as footwear at a reasonable rate. Locals who look for shopping items at a reasonable rate. Compared to the mall items, the flea markets sell some unique items at a cheap rate. You will also get some outstanding souvenir shops in the flea markets. Some of the popular flea markets in the city are Naif Souk, Old Souk, Dubai Spice Souk, Karama Market, etc.
Second Hand Stores
Second-hand stores are yet another one of the best things that you will come across. Thrift stores are quite popular among the locals here. Besides, the things that you will get in the second-hand stores are not just cheap but they are of good quality as well.
Even though the trend of eco-fashion is quite popular since people are quite concerned about pollution these days. You will come across many eco-friendly stores where you will get both handmade as well as machine-made clothes. As a responsible traveler, it is best to invest in eco-fashion items.
Since the locals are concerned about the environmental conditions, people support the concept of recycling. The government has come up with various environmentally friendly steps and recycling is one of them.
Waste generation in the city is high in the city. The reason behind this is due to the high influx of tourists in Fujairah. Waste management turned out to be one of the common steps, which the locals support here to keep the city clean and free from hazardous wastes.
Work and Study Abroad
Many students from across the globe come here to enroll themselves in the colleges and universities of Fujairah. You will come across many prestigious universities and institutions where scholar students take admission. Students who want to continue their further studies come here for admission.
If you are a scholar student then you will get better opportunities since you can get a scholarship that will help you to continue with your studies in any field you like. The faculty here is supportive and the professors give equal importance to everyone.
Women who have small kids at their homes opt for the Au Pair services to look after their kids and take care of them. If you visit Fujairah, you will find many organizations are there who provide such services.
Since the city features some outstanding historical monuments and architectural buildings. Due to this reason, many non-profit organizations have come forward to preserve them.