Eco-friendly travel guide to Samara advises how to be a responsible tourist. Learn how to explore the attractions in a sustainable way and how to respect the local people and culture. Make your trip green by supporting locally owned hotels, organic restaurants and other businesses. Read more on how to protect the environment by making conscientious choices and how to travel green in Samara, Russia.
- Air quality: 3.5 / 5
- Exploring by foot: 4 / 5
- Exploring by bicycle: 3.5 / 5
- Public transportation: 3.5 / 5
- Parks: 3.5 / 5
- Outdoor activities: 4 / 5
- Locals' English level: 3 / 5
- Safety: 4 / 5
- Accommodation: US$25 - $270
- Budget per day: US$45 - $320
- 1 Responsible Travel
- 2 Air Quality and Pollution
- 3 Respect the Culture
- 4 Top 10 Places to Visit
- 5 Explore
- 6 Eat
- 7 Drink
- 8 Activities
- 9 Accommodation
- 10 How to Get There
- 11 Moving Around
- 12 Sustainable Shopping
- 13 Recycling
- 14 Work and Study Abroad
- 15 See Also
For many travelers looking to explore new areas, Russia is one of their top choices. Indeed, the land is full of rich culture, history, and natural surroundings. One of the best cities that attracts a lot of travelers to this point is the one called Samara in the Samara Oblast. The location of this place is in between the Samara and Volga rivers and it is a huge urban area.
It is Samara Oblast's biggest administration center and is the eighth biggest city in entire Russia. Stretching over a 541,382 square kilometer area, this place is the home of approximately 1.1 million people, and counting. The city itself is a hub for a lot of different reasons, whether speaking culturally, economically, or socially.
In fact, its position at the banks of the Volga River makes it a very popular destination for tourists and locals for lots of reasons. Many people visit the city for its recreational elements, while others enjoy the work opportunities available. Regardless of your own reason for visiting, it is important that you follow some guidelines. Especially if you are traveling on a budget and want to have a clean and healthy tour, the following measures are necessary.
Before entering Samara, you should check the routes that reach the region. While you would find many options, air travel is the best option available for traveling. However, many flight tickets can cost more so consider all the flight options from your point of origin. Direct flights are always better options. And also, carry your passport and other necessary documents, and do the currency change early on.
- The city of Samara has low crime rates, so you would not have much trouble traveling around the region. However, you should still maintain caution if it is your first time traveling.
- Do not litter in this city and throw the unnecessary packages in the right disposal areas.
- You should consider the green hotels first and book the best option for you before reaching the place. Also, if you are looking for budget-saving options, the hostels available are the best options.
- You should carry the correct clothes with you when traveling to this city. The place has an extreme climate, with very warm summers and very cool winters. Pack the necessary clothing types after checking the expected temperature in the time you are visiting.
- Support the local businesses by buying items from their shops. While big brands are available, the small shops produce and supply good quality items.
- The air quality is not the best in Samara, so carry masks and your medicines if you have any respiratory problems. However, confirm with your doctor first.
Overall, if you follow these rules, you can stay comfortably in this city for a long time.
Air Quality and Pollution
The quality of air in Samara is moderately good. But, increased impurities present in the air make some of the regions highly polluted. This polluted air affects the atmosphere badly and also causes harm to human health. Therefore, the government is working effectively to make people aware of the harmfulness that can occur due to the low maintenance of the air quality. Besides, the locals are also trying to keep balance in the usage of unsafe items. They are trying their best to use alternative resources that protect the environment from harmful substances.
The government is working hard to make the atmosphere condition of the city better. These official bodies have also taken important guidelines to reduce the number of running gadgets that extend the pollution rate. The management is constantly trying to understand the concept and taking the necessary measures to cope up with the problems related to pollution. The air quality of the city is getting better day by day. By applying these measures, they have handled the situation and managed to control the impure air quality to a certain level. Till date, the rise in pollution rate has been taken care of to an estimated level. So, you can plan your trip to Samara without any worries.
Respect the Culture
There is much to see and do in the city of Samara. It is a tourist attraction for a variety of reasons, including many museums, historic monuments, and squares. For the tourists, and even some of the locals, many tours are available around the different parts of the city. These include taking a tour along the Volga River bank or visiting the old town region. Much of the fun culture of this place, though, are the festivals that occur here.
Many people who visit this region adore going to these places and celebrating different matters. The locals of Samara are proud of their city and its history, and many of such yearly festivals highlight them. The nightlife, too, is very exciting to experience. And, most of the visitors enjoy this as much as the rest of the tour. So, regardless of your interest, whether to have fun or learn about Russian history, you would enjoy both immensely.
Top 10 Places to Visit
Samara is one of the best cities and people love to visit over there. It is because there you would get some beautiful and attractive tourist places for scouting. If you are really interested to know about them, then just go through the ones which are mentioned below.
- Stalin’s Bunker – Situated in Frunze Street, this is considered to be equal to a 12 storey building. It extends about 37 meters below ground level. It has the ability to hold more than 100 people and is built over multiple levels. Being an amazing destination, it attracts a crowd of tourists to pay a visit.
- Rainbow Cultural and Exhibition Centre – This is basically an art gallery, located in the Michurina ul. Popular for displaying amazing masterpieces of authors from all over the world. It also has a collection of perfect copies of world-famous pictures. Besides, it has a tremendous collection of minerals, Egypt and Greece halls with the model structure of Greek sculptures and pyramids.
- The Zhiguli Mountains – The view from the mountains showcases the perfect spot to admire the Samara bend and the point where the Volga River hairpins through the mountain. A former helipad is the observation deck that enhances the beauty of the scenery.
- Stella Rook - Located on the Volga River Embankments, near the memorial Church of George, is a public sculpture. Due to its neck facing towards the Volga, it is locally known as the boat.
- Zasyekin Monument – This monument shows the sculpture of the bronze horseman, Grigory Zasyekin, the founder of Samara. Situated near the shores of Volga embankments, this monument looks majestic.
- Iversky Women’s Monastery – In early times, this monastery was home to some Russian orthodox sisters. But now, it has been transformed into a girls' school and orphanage. Situated in Volzhskiy Avenue, it is operated by the nuns.
- Church of George Victorious – This church represents the architecture and design of Baroque. Besides being topped with gold domes and having detailed iconography inside, this church provides an admiring view of the Volga from the grounds.
- Castle Garibaldi – Located in Khryashchevka, a small town of Samara, this castle reflects medieval construction. Built-in the Gothic Revival Style, the intricate facades, amazing stories that run through the Castle walls, and the historical exhibitions are some of the eye-catching wonders of this castle.
- Kuibyshev Square – Located in the historical district of Samara, this square is the largest square in Europe. Being surrounded by beautiful buildings, this square is used to organize events like during New Year's eve a large ice statue is installed here, which is beautifully illuminated at night. Its four corners have four different gardens.
- Sculptural Composition Barge Haulers on the Volga – Situated in the Maksima Gorkogo Street, this is a unique sculpture with an amazing view of the river in the background. This sculpture depicts the life of slaves who spend their lives without a single day of freedom.
As you have almost known about the ten places where you need to visit. Apart from these there are some other places in the city like parks and museums that you can consider visiting. Here is a list of such places to explore.
- Voronezh Lakes Park – This Park is situated in Stara Zagora in Samara. It is considered an amazing place to spend the time and enjoy the fullest. This park includes a playground for children, a basketball court, and Skate Park as well because in winter there are amazing ice slides.
- Moskovskiy Park – Located on the Moskovskoye Highway, this park has amazing indoor sites that are covered with flowers. There are an artificial lake and a small area for children. You can sit here and relax with the summer beauty of the park or can admire the beautiful backlighting in the winter. Being the city park you will observe people cycling, doing yoga, reading newspapers, etc. if you visit this place in the morning to enjoy the morning dew of nature.
- Samarskaya Luka National Park – This National Park covers most of the peninsular region bend of the Volga River. It is famous for its biodiversity which combines a wide range of flora and fauna. The flora community includes Eastern European deciduous forest and steppe, grasslands, steppe pine forests, and floodplains. The fauna includes north taiga species like the Ural Owl and southern steppe species like the European bee-eater.
- Samara Beach – Located on the sandy banks of the Volga, attracts visitors during the summer month for various activities like swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing along the beach of European's longest river. Besides being a horseshoe-shaped beach, it also has a variety of restaurants and shops nearby. This makes the beach more convincing to pay a visit.
- Barrigona Beach – This is an amazing beach with white sand with turquoise blue and green water. Situated in Playa Samara Costa Rica, this beach has crystal shining water and wonderful trees that provide shade. You may even find juice stalls that sell fresh watermelon juice and pineapple juice.
- Chapaev Monument – This is an impressive memorial built in honor of the war hero. Located in the Chapaev Square in front of the drama theatre, this monument is plated with polished black labradorite and contains a plaque with a quote written on it. It is dedicated to a Red Army Commander, Vasily Chapaev from the Russian Civil War.
- Samara Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre – Situated in the heart of Samara, this is one of the biggest state theatres in Russia. Along with opera and ballet as the classic staple of the theatre, it also has extended in contemporary productions. Besides, it holds bits of musical shows and amusing dances from around the world.
- Samara Regional Museum of Art – Known for displaying Russian artists across styles and eras, this museum is one of the largest museums in the Russian provinces. It is popular for its architectural monument and consists of paintings of various periods. Located in Kuibysheva Street, this museum holds a variety of artworks that depict Russian culture along with world art.
- Modernist Style Museum – This museum is situated on Frunze Street. Known for portraying the beautiful Nouveau Art, this museum's keen attention to artifacts is commendable. The fine interior design housed in an old merchant villa makes it a gem of the museum which further attracts several tourists. It also displays contemporary local artists.
When someone visits an area they have never been to before, they consider the cuisine of the place. After all, food is a very important part of one's life, and different cities have different styles. So, to properly understand and appreciate the culture of a place, going to its food spots and indulging in their tastes is a must. In Samara specifically, you would experience a wide variety of tasteful dishes. Whether you like non-vegetarian options or more healthy vegetarian dishes, you can indulge in many varieties. Plus, this city highlights other countries through its cuisine too, like the Chinese, Mexican, European, Ukrainian, and more. Therefore, you can gorge on anything that you prefer, and leave satisfied.
Traditional Local Restaurants
Indeed, traditions are a big deal in the city of Samara, and that is no exception in the concern of its food either. There are many types of good and filling Russian dishes that the people love to eat. When you visit here, you would get the opportunity to try them for yourself too. Some of the dishes you must try, and the traditional restaurants specialize in them, are the Volga Crayfish, okroshka, and ukha. Plus, many desserts popular in Russia over the years are also served in such spots. To try out the best of Russian traditional delicacies, you should visit the following local restaurants in Samara.
- Staraya Kvartira
- Tri Olenya
- Buffet na Solovinoi
Vegetarian and Vegan
- Carrie – This vegetarian restaurant is located on Kuibysheva Street. Known for serving American and European dishes, this restaurant has a simple and cozy ambiance. The foods offered here are of reasonable price. The staff is friendly too. Further, this restaurant serves vegan and gluten-free food.
- Perchini – With a comfy atmosphere and quite decent food, this restaurant is situated on the Moskovskoye Highway. They are famous for serving gluten-free and vegetarian options in Italian and European dishes. You can prefer to taste pasta, pizza, steak, etc. The food quality is good and full of flavors.
Russian cuisine is famous for its lavish recipes and flavourful dishes. The city also serves a wider range of samara cuisine, both modern and ancient. Samara is popular for the variety of savoury dishes and dessert items. The sour fish soup is the most popular local dish of Samara. It is a savoury dish made with grilled fish served along with fish stew and salad. The taste of the dish is super delicious and authentic. The city is also known for offering several dishes made of white bread like Bruschetta. This dish is very popular among tourists. You should try to taste this traditional dish from the local shops and restaurants to get the mouth-melting flavors.
The city is popular for offering a delicious variety of desserts and sweets. The bakery products such as donuts with vanilla or chocolate cream, pancakes with homemade jam, and a variety of cakes baked with lots of fruits and nuts and decorated with cream. These sweet dishes are not only popular among the locals but also in demand among the visitors. Famous for the flavorsome taste it is served by many restaurants and local shops. Samara also serves a wide range of meat dishes such as Lebanese Barbecue, Spicy Kofta, Stuffed Lamb, Moroccan Tagine, Okra dishes, and Stuffed peppers.
While traveling around in the different countries to explore the famous attractions and sites, drinks are considered to be the best companion of the travelers. It helps you to revive the energy and keep you refreshed. Therefore, every visitor carries water or other drinks that are available in the country. These drinks are some of the popular drinks offered by the country. Samara has a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks available at affordable prices.
The inhabitants of Samara prefer to drink Vektor and Rodnik Vodka most commonly during the winter months. The locals also opt to drink home-made wine as well, which has a fine taste and smooth texture. Beer is consumed during the summer months, especially by the locals of the Zhiguli. The city is famous for its Samara Red wine, which has a fruity and easy-drinking flavor. Some of the non-alcoholic drinks available in the city include lemonade, carbonated and soft drinks, tea and coffee, juices, and milkshakes.
It is increasingly safe to drink tap water in Samara. The water supplies in almost every region of the country and are considered to be of good quality. The quality of water is regularly carried out for testing to ensure its safety and cleanliness. The locals and the visitors both prefer to use the tap water of the city for their everyday work besides drinking. To keep the water quality safe and disinfect, chlorine is added.
Thus, you might find the taste slightly different from the smell of chlorine. So, you can opt for bottled water. Further, as the water here is safe to drink, you can refill your bottles to consume. You can easily fill your bottles from nearby restaurants or hotels. All the rural and urban areas are well connected with the tap water system. So, there will be no problem with the availability of water in Samara.
- Alice in Wonderland – Situated in Kuibysheva Street, this is one of the best cafés to serve a delicious and great choice of coffee. Besides, it serves a great food menu. The staff are quite friendly and pay keen attention to the customers. The atmosphere of the café is mainly filled with the pleasant aroma of coffee and soft music played in. This is the best café to visit in Samara to taste delicacies at an affordable price in the cozy ambiance.
- Konfityur – being the perfect example of a hidden gem, this café is located in the Molodogvardeyskaya Street in Samara. Known for serving the best coffee, this place is built with a combination of the old and young atmosphere. The positive and friendly attitude of the staff act as a complement to the visitors. Besides coffee, you can opt for trying lip-smacking food options such as salmon pasta, salad, and others. It is one of the best places to sit and enjoy some relaxing time with friends and family.
- Zhiguli Brewery – This is Samara’s best-known brewery. Located in the north of the center alongside the embankments, this brewery offers some great drinking options. In summer, the place offers the facility to drink your own plastic bottle and get it filled from the small shop inside the brewery. Besides, you can enjoy the drink by walking along the riverside. Therefore, this brewery is not only famous among the tourists but also the locals like to spend their quality time here. The sip of drink has the power to make you admire the taste and quality of the drink served here.
The indoor activities that are to be enjoyed in the city include fairs and festivals that take place in Samara. One of the best things to check out in the city is the Baby Boom. This is the largest fair held in the city, which is organized by the Municipality of the city of Samara during the summer months every year. Another fair is the Samara Tour Med Expo, which is also the traditional fair of the city and is held every year in the month of March. The event of the Samara Tour Expo is organized mainly for the tourists, where they get the opportunity to know about the famous attractions of the region and can find good deals on accommodation.
Besides, the Hoga Arata is also a great one to check out. This is a trade where various hotels and restaurants present their offers. Further, the Pop Music Festival in Samara is a three-day event that ends with fascinating fireworks and is held in late July. Many national and international artists prefer to attend this festival. Last but not the least, the Christmas fair is held in the city is the most visited fair, which offers a wide range of Christmas trees, gifts, ornaments, and souvenirs, one can opt to purchase for oneself as well as for their loved ones.
The outdoor activities available in the city include enjoying a sunny day on the embankments of the Volga River, besides opting for a boat cruise on the Volga. Another is admiring the amazing panorama of Zhiguli Gate, where you can enjoy the beautiful view of the sunset. You can go for the inshore fishing trip or can opt to learn surfing from professionals. Further, you can opt to visit Tsarev Hill, Samara Zoo, Magnetic Wake Park, Yuzhny beach, and others.
Yoga and Retreats
It is important to take care of your body and skin, even if you are traveling. While constantly moving in the city to scout the beautiful attractions, your mind and body need relaxation. There are several yoga retreats in Samara that can assist you to regain your energy and get a peaceful mind. The Samara beach offers different yoga retreats. After receiving a few sessions, you will feel more calm and energetic. These yoga sessions last for a few days. In addition, you will get some other healing retreats or can even get the benefits of meditation as a bonus, to calm your mind. You can freely compare and select the best yoga center for your sessions depending on your preference via online platforms.
As Samara is known as one of the popular tourist destinations in the world, it experiences a huge crowd of visitors every year. Thus, accommodation is highly-maintained and has various options to select from. You will many lodging options in the city starting from high to low costing. Mainly, all the accommodation options provide facilities like free internet access, parking area, shuttle (if any), along with the basic facilities.
To keep the country clean and free from pollution, there are several green hotels, guest houses, and apartments available. These lodging facilities start from the cheap to the expensive range, depending on the advanced facilities they provide. So, you can choose according to your budget and staying time period. Make sure to do advance booking of the accommodation as per your preferred location and facilities.
Keeping in mind the health of the visitors, green hotels provide you all the facilities just like any other hotel. These eco-friendly hotels help to reduce the impurity in the environment. Being an eco-friendly tourist, you should always opt for green hotels for lodging in the city. These green hotels are very much similar in comparison to normal hotels. Some of these hotels are available at a low price while others are expensive. You will get different types of benefits in these hotels. Some of the well-known green hotels in the city are as follows:
- Hampton by Hilton Samara
- Lotte Hotel Samara
- Green Line Samara Hotel
- House on Potapova
- Bristol-Zhiguly Hotel
- Ost Best Club
Hostels and Guest Houses
Hostels and guest houses are well suitable for those who are planning to stay for few weeks in the city. This accommodation is less costly and provides you nearly all the facilities required to stay comfortably. Hostels and guest houses are a good option to save money, besides, it provides you a cozy place for your stay. Further, it does not make any compromise in providing the best facilities and benefits. As the country experiences numerous crowds of travelers, you are suggested to make pre-booking.
- Hostels Rus Samara
- Hostel Gagarin
- Comfort Hostel
- Mini Hotel DAVO del KAR
- Dom 55 Inn
- Guest House Yablonka
If you are planning to stay in Samara for a very long period of time for study or business purposes, then the best option for you is to rent an apartment. It is most convenient and money safer for the tourists who are planning to stop over in Samara for more than a month. Being an apartment it may have all the facilities starting from furniture to kitchen. As Samara has a large number of visitors, you will get various options for rental apartments in almost every corner of the regions in the city. These apartments provide several benefits for the tourists to stay comfortable during their touring duration. Here, in the city, you can opt for completely furnished apartments as well. Here is the list of some best-rated apartments in Samara.
- Apartment on Yeroshevskogo
- My Home Star Apartments
- Apart htl Art
- C&C Apart
- Rooms Apartments
Couchsurfing is the best means of accommodation for tourists who are willing to save money from lodging. It is a temporary stay in which the couchsurfers share their homes with the tourists or visitors. They get the facility of shelter and food that are offered by the couchsurfers while visiting the city. There are several hosts in the city who are ready to provide this type of lodging facility to the visitors. Further, it will help you to explore the city like the locals. Hence, if you are planning for Couchsurfing, make sure to look for it from a very early time. It will assist you to prepare all the things before the journey begins.
Camping is another effective way to experience adventure in the city. There are some camping sites in the city where you can enjoy the essence of Nature. The open sky and the excitement of picturing the night view are truly remarkable. You can enjoy various activities while camping in places like Yagodnoe Recreation Centre, Holliday Village Svaznoy, Samara Indoor Camping, and others. These camping grounds even offer the facility of caravan camping with parking space on the campgrounds of the city. It helps you to admire the beautiful site.
How to Get There
Various transportation options are available in the city including buses, cars, bikes, and taxis. These convenient modes of transport make your journey more interesting. If you are coming from other country or city, to get in the city, you can opt for trains and airways. Being the fastest means of transport, planes will help you to reach the destination on time.
Located in the north of the city, Kurumoch International Airport is the main airport of Samara. It serves the Volga region of Russia in connection to the southeast of Moscow, near the Kazakhstan border. Besides Samara, the airport also serves Tolyatti, which is the second-largest city in the region.
Samara has an extensive bus network, but it is not needed until you plan to go to the outer districts of the city. For tourists, they have a special bus that takes them to attractive destinations inside the city. Though traveling by bus can be a bit tiring, it will cost you less in comparison to the other modes of transport. The buses here are highly maintained and can make sure that you have a safe and comfortable ride.
The Samara train station is well-equipped and designed in a modern way. It provides the facilities of currency exchange, lockers, ATMs, and left luggage facilities. Besides, it also has a transit lodge, where one can spend the night too. This station is well connected to various routes including Kazan, Tashkent, Ufa, Volgograd, Chelyabinsk, and others.
Nowadays, hitchhiking is a rapidly used, modern way of exploring a place. If you are traveling from another part of the city to the other, then hitchhiking can be considered a good option. It is very popular among tourists. The cost of this is very minimal (based on the situation). Though, it is a bit time-consuming, as you have no idea when you will get your next ride but is very helpful the tourists to save money. It will help you to gain experiences and build memories, while you are exploring the city in the deepest way possible. Hence, it helps you to gain deep and brief knowledge about the city.
There are several other means of transport available in the city, apart from airways, trains, and buses. You can explore the inner city by walking down the paths. Other options like metro, trolleybuses, trams, and taxi vans are also available to cover the short and long distances while scouting the city to visit the attractions. You can even opt for renting a car or bike if you are planning to scout nearby destinations and markets.
If you are planning to stay in Brasilia for a long period of time, then you need to get familiar with different ways of traveling. This will save your time and help you to invest your time wisely. You need to use your mind cleverly because being a tourist you have a very less amount of time in your hand and a lot more to explore. Choose from bicycles, cars, trains, buses, etc.
You can explore the market areas by walking. Walking down the market will help you to pay keen attention to the items that you might miss while traveling by other modes of transport. Scouting the city by walking will help you to better understand the culture of the city better. It will also help you to gain more knowledge in regard to the lifestyle of the locals and the way they conduct their lives. You can also shop more keenly.
Riding bicycles has rapidly grown in the cities. Not only the locals but the tourists also prefer it at times. This helps them perform their duty as an eco-friendly tourist more effectively. As it runs without fuel or gas, hence, it is safe for the environment. You can easily rent bicycles from the rental shops in the city. Most importantly, it is also good for your health. You can comfortably visit the nearby areas on bikes. It is also a faster way of traveling as compared to walking. This is useful for scouting short distance places.
Electronic cars are very popular among tourists. Most of the people opt for electric cars while scouting not only because it is not only eco-friendly but cheaper as well. You can easily rent an electronic vehicle from the rental companies situated in Samara. There are charging stations available in the city, which make your journey easy and comfortable. You need to be very patient while riding on these electronic cars, as it might slow down when the charge is about to get dead.
The public bus and minibusses that run around the city provide good services. These buses are well connected to their routes and provide services to reach any corner of the city. Tourists also opt for this mode of transport to scout the attractions of the city. It is considered the most convenient means of transportation while traveling inside the city. The cost is low as compared to other transport modes.
Tram, Train and Subway
Samara has the facility of trams and metro if you want to travel within the interior of the city. Metro services are connected to limited spots outside the city center. There is only a single line service available in the south-east of the city. Further, the city is planning to extend their current lines to the center and the train stations along with adding a second line connecting some useful locations.
Shopping is very important, especially when you are a tourist at any particular destination. Buying something from the place you visited is likely to be the memory that you want to preserve and remember. Samara provides varieties of items that you can purchase from the markets of the city. Therefore, you can not only shop for yourself, but also for your loved ones.
Some of the food markets in the city include Troitskiy Market, Samara Farmers Market, etc. You will have a variety of foods including fruits, vegetables, meats, smoked fish, bread, cheeses, and many others. The market sells fresh food items. You will have the food items at a reasonable price. There is a lot to explore in this market as it has multiple options.
The flea market of the city Samara is famous for selling antiques, collectibles, and curios. Products ranging from antique furniture to crockery, china glassware, laces dishes, paintings, and many other unique items.
Second Hand Stores
There are many thrift stores in Samara. These stores are known for selling second-hand items at cheap prices. Some of the known second-hand stores are Pobeda, commission shop number one, sunlight, and others. Being an eco-friendly tourist, you should opt for buying items from these stores. These stores are often run for charitable purposes too.
The raw materials used to manufacture sustainable clothes are obtained from organic plants, natural dyes, etc. These clothes are positively effective to keep the environment eco-friendly. Therefore, sustainable clothes are very much in demand. Many fashion brands are opting for eco-fashion.
To keep the atmosphere pollution-free, it is very vital to control the waste rate produced by a city. Samara city takes necessary measures to manage the waste by working on collecting and processing the materials that are thrown away to turn them into a new product. Recycling waste products plays a vital role to keep the environmental condition good and free from impurities.
The by-products that are left unused as well as used and thrown carelessly affect nature badly. Hence, there are waste management organizations in the cities who took the responsibility of gathering these waste products in one place and got them disposed of in an essential way to manage the hazard from the wastes. Sometimes, the wastes are monitored and then recycled. Therefore, Samara is working effectively on the project to minimize as much as waste possible. This will help them to reduce the waste rate and provide the people of the city with a healthy environment.
Work and Study Abroad
Samara provides various studying options for foreign students. Hence, many students across the world come to this city to acquire a degree that would benefit them to build their careers. Also, the job opportunity is quite broad in this city. Therefore, many people visit this place for working purposes as well.
Being spread worldwide, this program helps the foreign students to develop their skills and learn new cultures along with building a strong career opportunity. Besides, many colleges and universities of the city offer this program to their students. Hence, various universities of Samara also provide the facility of the exchange student program to the students of their partnered cities and universities.
The facility of au pair is widely available in the city. This is a kind of helper job that helps the people to get a living in the city. To be specific, in this, individual works for a host family in a foreign city, and in return, he/she gets food, lodging, and even money for personal use.
Volunteering programs are held in Samara where people participate as a helping hand for the betterment of the city. Some of the volunteering programs include teaching, sports, women empowerment, wildlife conservation, and others. As an eco-friendly tourist, you should try to take part in this program and contribute positively.