Eco-friendly travel guide to Stuttgart advises how to be a responsible tourist. Learn how to explore the attractions in a sustainable way and how to respect the local people and culture. Make your trip green by supporting locally owned hotels, organic restaurants and other businesses. Read more on how to protect the environment by making conscientious choices and how to travel green in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Air quality: 3 / 5
- Exploring by foot: 3.5 / 5
- Exploring by bicycle: 4 / 5
- Public transportation: 3 / 5
- Parks: 3.5 / 5
- Outdoor activities: 3 / 5
- Locals' English level: 3.5 / 5
- Safety: 3.5 / 5
- Accommodation: US$37 - $194
- Budget per day: US$58 - $318
- 1 Responsible Travel
- 2 Air Quality and Pollution
- 3 Respect the Culture
- 4 Top 10 Places to Visit
- 5 Explore
- 6 Eat
- 7 Drink
- 8 Activities
- 9 Accommodation
- 10 How to Get There
- 11 Moving Around
- 12 Sustainable Shopping
- 13 Recycling
- 14 Work and Study Abroad
- 15 See Also
In the middle of the 10th century, Stuttgart was founded. Previously it was named as Stutengarten meaning mare's garden. It is one of the largest cities in Germany. Stuttgart is famous for its automobile manufacturing or card industry. It is the general headquarters of Mercedes-Benz and Porsche. In fact in1886, the most famous 'Karl Benz' designed it's the very first fuel-powered automobile in Stuttgart. From that moment on this city is considered as the native place for cars. For the records, Stuttgart has its own car museums.
- To be a responsible traveler you should always opt for ways that help the environment. Consider using electric scooters or bicycles to cover the central areas of Stuttgart.
- The inner city can be traveled by walking. Though it is a motherland for the automobile industry, you can plan your trip accordingly so that it can help you to fulfill your duties as a traveler.
- Try to visit local places for food and stay to support the economy of the country. It's a great way to fulfill your duties as a responsible traveler.
- There are so many green parks which you can visit while staying there. You can enjoy the beauty of nature with fresh air.
- Try to travel through local transport as much as possible to show your support to the locals. Local buses, trams, and underground railways can be the best options.
- Choose green hotels for your stay in Stuttgart. It will help you and the city to stay pollution-free.
- Try to have your meals in local restaurants. Street foods of Stuttgart are very famous among the travelers. You can try these local street foods as well.
Air Quality and Pollution
As Stuttgart is a car city. Pollution has reached up to a level where precautions are a must for travelers. Harmful gases released from the industries are very dangerous for humans. It has reached up a level where precautions are a must. It is often considered Stuttgart as the German capital of air pollution. Governments have taken several measures since the problem started and they are appealing to the public for using less fuel-based vehicles and opt for public transports or carpools.
Forty micrograms per cubic concentration are injurious for health and Stuttgart has recorded eighty-nine micrograms per cubic meter in the past. The government is constantly working for the betterment of the city. The city is continuously improving day by day. They have banned driving trucks through the city and also maintaining the firmness of traffic. Yet it is very unpopular amongst the travelers for the poor quality of air and pollution. Recent reports of 2019 state that Stuttgart has now fewer pollution problems and it is safe for travelers and the locals as well. The best time to visit Stuttgart is between May – October.
Respect the Culture
Stuttgart is the place for car lovers. It is the world's best place to visit if you are a hardcore car lover or fan. Here you can explore the scenes behind the making of Mercedes- Benz plants which are in Sindelfingen. Stuttgart has a museum of Mercedes Benz, which represents the chronicles of automobile industries from tip to toe.
It is a mixture of both modernization and traditional vibes. Swabian German is the local language of Stuttgart. People are very friendly here and use to cooperate with travelers a lot. Stuttgart is also famous for its fine wine cultivation as well, which plays a very important role. It gathers a lot of attention from travelers. Stuttgart state theater is massive and also considered the world's largest multi-genre theater. Hence you can have a really good experience of this city of cars followed by the traditional aura.
Top 10 Places to Visit
Every year we can see that more than thousands of tourists like to visit Stuttgart. The reason behind this thing is that the city is beautiful and also has some lovely places. If you want to know what those places are, then just go through the ones mentioned below.
- Wilhelma - It is a zoo cum botanical park where you will get the best animals and botanical plants. Not only the kids but adults also love this place and enjoy it to their fullest. Try it out and see how enjoyable and fun-loving it is.
- Staatsgalerie Stuttgart - People call it a museum, but in simple words, it is an art gallery where you would get various forms of artwork. After going through them, you will get absorbed and never feel like returning back to your normal life. Never miss it because this opportunity might not come again and again.
- Rosenstein Palace - This palace was established in 1822 and is still famous today. People from different parts of the world come here and know about the famous German king. If you even think of missing it, then you have not seen something which was in your dreams.
- Leonhardskirche - Without any doubt, we can say that this is the best church where you can make your wish. Here the evening prayers become a point of attraction, and they give you a better level of satisfaction. You will not only love it but also get an opportunity to fulfill your wishes easily.
- Nymphaea Zoo - If you want to experience the wild deers and mammals, then it is the right place. Visit here and get a chance to interact with the animals by making a nice friendship. Rather than having any second thoughts, you should give it a try and get to see something beyond your expectations.
- Carl-Zeiss Planetarium Stuttgart - It gives you a live experience of stars and planets that you imagine in your illusions. So you can say that this place is a must-visit where you will get a fair knowledge. If you take it casually, then nothing will work out, and you would keep regretting it.
- Cannstatter Wasen - Visit this wonderful place during the time of any festivals and get to see some famous city concerts. You might not love those activities, but after visiting here, you would be fond of them.
- Castle Solitude - It is the oldest castle which takes you back to the 17th century and tells you the activities that happened in those days. In the beginning, you may find it boring, but later on, you will understand its true value.
- SENSAPOLIS GmbH - One of the finest amusement parks which are loved by children of all ages. Here you will get the most exciting rides and the children also have a lot of fun. Bring them over here during the day time and get the best enjoyment.
- Max-Eyth-See - This lake is good if you want to go for boating activity. People mostly come here and get a better peace which they have never imagined before. Make a double tick of this place in your travel diaries and mark it as very important.
Now when it comes to exploring the city of Stuttgart, then these places are not enough. You also have to try out some city parks and museums which can give you the most beautiful exposure.
- Unterer Schlossgarten - This park has a nice garden, and here the ambiance is also calm and friendly. Come here during the morning and get to know the real meaning of nature in full detail.
- Barenseen - A nice place for a family picnic where you can spend a very memorable time. In other words, it is more than enjoyable and can give you the best pleasure of your life.
- Heslacher Wand - It is a nice place for walking and cycling activities which can give you a different level of fun. Make a fair attempt of coming here and have exposure to an amazing thing that you never had earlier.
- Chinese Garden Stuttgart - Never go by its name because it is a city park where you would get some beautiful flowers. You would love their smell and feel like spending a quality time which you will never forget.
Unfortunately, you would not get any beaches in Stuttgart because the city is known for some prominent museums. Go for them and see how they can make all your holiday wishes come true.
- Monrepos Lakeside Palace - It is a palace which is situated beside the lake, and these are those places which you can search for in fairy tales. After coming here, you will have a feeling of dreamland, which can be beyond your words.
- Märchengarten in Blühenden Barock - This landmark is meant for river rafting and many other adventurous activities. If you want to have the most famous adventure, then explore this place and get absorbed in its atmosphere.
- Mercedes-Benz Museum- As the name suggests that this museum is solely made for the Mercedes cars. But here, you would also get to see different vintage cars and know about their features. No one misses it because the knowledge which you get here is enough and you can also share it among your beloved persons.
- State Museum of Natural History - This museum displays the structures of crocodiles and dinosaurs that existed in the early ages. After visiting here, you would want to leave your reviews and ratings on the internet.
Local foods are very famous among travelers. All the ingredients are basically available throughout the year. There are a number of dishes made of meats and eggs and noodles. Vegetarian dishes are also available. There are few Swabian dishes which are very popular in Stuttgart these days. Dishes like maultaschen, kasespatzle, linsen & spaetzle, zwiebelrostbraten, gaisburger marsch, schupfnudeln, etc are symbolic dishes of Stuttgart. These local foods are utterly delicious and will definitely suit your taste buds.
Street foods are available in almost every corner of the city with varieties of fast foods. Some highly rated foods by travelers are bratwurst, currywurst,kartoffelpuffer, doner kebab, brezel, flammkuchen, fischbroetchen, etc. It is easily available and costs very less. They maintain good hygiene while preparing these foods. It's mouth-watering and very delicious. You can always compare and decide on your next meal stop.
Traditional Local Restaurants
- Stuttgarter Staffele – This restaurant is very famous for its Schwabacher maultaschen, which is a traditional and a local dish of Stuttgart. It has a very high demand, especially in winters. There are different variants of this dish which is also available here. You can choose from the menu according to your taste. There are a few more restaurants serving Stuttgarter Staffel with the same popularity.
- The Gardener's Nosh – It is situated in Calwer street. It is a very nice place with a very good breakfast menu. It is highly suitable for breakfast or brunch. Their menu includes waffles French toast etc. They offer a very good service to their customers. Non-vegetarian visitors are also welcomed here as they have plenty of dishes to serve for them. If you prefer a simple breakfast then this is the best restaurant you can visit.
Vegetarian and Vegan
- Vegi Stuttgart – It is the most famous restaurant for people who prefer veg food more. It is situated in Steinstrabe. They have a huge variety of veg food on their menu. Prices are very affordable and pocket friendly. This restaurant is a great combination of price and quality. The famous dish here is Falafel served with varieties of chutneys which is a must-try dish if you are visiting Vegi Stuttgart.
- Korle and Adam – It is the highest rated vegan restaurant situated in Feuerbacher-Tal-Strabe. They serve all vegan food. The quality and quantity of food are very nice. It is the highest rated vegan restaurant in Stuttgart. They have a variety of vegan foods. The presentation is also very eye-catching. They have a very good variety of food that tastes great which attracts more customers including non-vegetarians.
There are varieties of street foods available all over the city. These foods are very cheap and famous among travelers. You should definitely try these foods while you are there or you will miss them.
- Bratwurst – It's a famous German sausage made from pork and a variety of spices. Served with loaves of bread.
- Currywurst – These are typically fried potatoes. It's an evening snack that goes well with Bratwurst.
- Kartoffelpuffer – It is made from grated potatoes, flour, eggs, onions, and garlic. Seasoned with spices
- Doner Kabab – These are meat kababs served with rice or bread, salad, and yogurt.
The cost of beer in Stuttgart Germany is similar to the cost of water. It is very common and legal for the locals in Stuttgart to drink alcohol in public. It's a treat for travelers, the drinks are affordable and easily available in local shops. They can freely roam and drink. Although Germany is considered as the biggest place for solid alcohol drinkers in the world.
Being the highest consuming alcohol state they have a different age bar for the consideration of the legal age of drinking. Here the legal age for drinking is 16 though they need to wait till 18 to consume spirits. Though the city is facing some serious problems because of these drinking traits Stuttgart. It's beneficial for travelers because it's very cheap. Apart from the alcohol local common drinks are also available including coffee, tea juices, etc.
Tap water is drinkable here. Sources of this tap water often come from mineral water. Hence they are very safe to consume idly. It tastes a bit different because of the chlorine present in the water. It makes the water a bit lemoniest. If such taste is not preferable then you can switch to filtered water which is easily available in the market.
Stuttgart has this facility of supplying free tap water around the city. It comes with a label written as Refill Station, here you can fill your bottles. Little stores and shops are also providing such facilities. The water here is very safe and examined by the authorities on a regular basis.
- Café Da – It is situated in Brennerstraße, and it is very popular for the varieties of coffees. It's a nice place for coffee lovers. If you are looking for a place to explore the varieties of coffee then this café da is the right place for you. The service is outstanding, and the atmosphere is very calm and cozy. They have varieties of snacks that go well with the different variants of coffee. It's a good place to chill and get rid of your tiredness by having a sip of freshly brewed coffee here.
- Papillon – bio Mandelmanufaktur Gmbh – Highly rated by the customers for their services and qualities of foods. All the foods are handmade with high-quality ingredients from organic products. They have these traditional recipes handmade by the chefs to bring you the authentic taste of ancient Stuttgart. It includes Crunchy cantuccini, Fruity panforte, Spicy almonds pesto, and fine aromatic nougat. The ambiance is nice and the well-crafted design will surely grab your attention.
- Keltenfurst – This place serves the best beer. It has a very good ambiance and aura. This place is always filled with the locals. The food is also very good and highly recommended by the customers. You are going to fall in love with foods and chilled crafted cold beer. They have varieties of food to satisfy your taste buds. Prices are also affordable.
- Brauereigaststatte Dinkelacker – If you are still not familiar with the language here then this is the best restaurant for you as the staff here speaks English very well. Though the place is a bit expensive but worth it. As the quality of the food and beer is outstanding. This place serves the best Swabian menu. It is always crowded or filled with locals and tourists.
- Feuerbacher Wichtel – Stuttgart is considered the land of beer. You can never go wrong with it while ordering from almost every place in Stuttgart. This place serves freshly made beers. They have this option of choosing your toppings as well which makes this place more attractive. They give you a facility to a refillable bottle of beer to take home as well. The service is quick and fast.
- Sophie's Brauhaus – The place is good if you want to have the local meals of Stuttgart. They have their own beers which are quite popular amongst the locals and tourists. If you want to have both a proper meal along with beer on the side then this the best affordable place to dine out. This place co0mes with limited choices of beers but the taste is good. You should definitely visit this place while you are staying in Stuttgart.
Stuttgart is very famous for its funfair rides and beer. It is a treat for travelers who are very fond of outdoor activities. Stuttgart is famous for its beer festival. There are a number of people who join this festival across the globe. They serve beer in tents. People used to dress up in lederhosen and dirndls and they danced on the benches. Such a nice aura and atmosphere that one must not want to leave the party soon. Along with this, they have funfair rides for kids and adults. Numbers of rides are there for all age groups. This will surely make your journey memorable.
Yoga and Retreats
Taking care of your body and skin is very important even if you are traveling. As you are on the constant move, your mind and body need relaxation too. There are several yoga centers in Stuttgart that can help you to restore your power. After a few sessions, you will feel more relaxed and strengthened. Most of the yoga centers have this cool ambiance filled with fresh forest air, which will help you calm your senses at once. Some of them have these 3 days yoga sessions especially for the travelers which you can give a try. You can choose the best yoga center for the sessions according to your preference through digital platforms.
Accommodation is the very first thing a traveler looks for. You need a place to keep your belongings while you are exploring the places. There are a number of travelers who visit Stuttgart every year. Keeping that in mind the accommodation structure of the city is very fascinating. Either you want to live in the middle of the city or in a rural area; you will find a variety of options here. You can take help of the internet or a daily newspaper to find suitable accommodation for yourself.
Being an eco-friendly traveler, you should always opt for green hotels. These hotels will provide you all the facilities just like any other hotel. These are an eco-friendly hotel which helps to lessen the collision on the environment. Stuttgart has many eco-friendly hotels situated in different parts of the city including rural areas. Here are the top 5 Green hotels of Stuttgart which you can try.
- Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin
- Park inn by Radisson Stuttgart
- Le Meridien Stuttgart
- Hilton Garden Inn Stuttgart NeckarPark
- Pullman Stuttgart Fontana
Hostels and Guest Houses
If you are planning to stay longer than usual then you can go for other options. It will allow you to save your money. Hostels or guesthouse will be the perfect option for you. A guest house nearest to your desired location will be the best. It will cost you less as compared to the Greenhouse. There is a number of guest houses available here.
- List five – Your British guest house
- Gastehaus Ziegler
- Hotel – Pension Adler Unterturkheim
- Pension am Heusteig
- Gasthof Traube
If you are a student or a business person and you are planning to stay in Stuttgart for a long period of time then renting an apartment will be the best. It is suitable for travelers who are planning to stay in Stuttgart for more than a month. You can leave your worries regarding shifting your furniture etc. You can get fully furnished apartments here in Stuttgart.
- Cloud no7 Apartments
- Porchenahe Wohnung
- Aparthotel Cosy
- Apart business Hotel
Stuttgart is very famous for providing travelers with opportunities to relax and take a break from city life. You can always relax a bit when your work for the day is done. They have multiple options for outdoor activities. For couch surfing, you might find a few. You can always look up to the internet for the best options available at the moment. It will allow you to explore more local places at once and you can also save money.
Stuttgart has a well-defined camping structure you can ever have. If you are an adventure seeker then you should definitely try these camping sites in Stuttgart. They have chemical wastes, disposable facilities, hygienic bathrooms, washing facilities, or small shops. Being an eco-friendly traveler, it will be a great opportunity for you to be a part of such camps. If you are staying there for a night then this will be the best experience one can collect from this city. Some famous camping sites in Stuttgart are:
- Camping Carpe Diem, Wildberg
- Neckar Camping Tubingen
- Campingpark Bad Liebenzell
How to Get There
Stuttgart is well connected to all the transport facilities. If you are traveling from other cities of Germany, then you can have multiple options, including railways, airways, public transports, and private cars. As an eco-friendly traveler, you should opt for chargeable cars to avoid pollution to cover minimal distances. And if you are someone traveling from other countries then go for the airways as it is the best and fastest way to reach Stuttgart. It will be more convenient and comfortable if you are traveling with your loved ones.
Traveling through airways is always very comfortable and fast. This will help you save your time and utilize them on other exciting things. Stuttgart International airport is the nearest airport to the city. They have two terminals for domestic flights and one terminal for international flights. Regarding the prices of the tickets, it can differ depending on the airline you are boarding on. You can always compare and choose according to your preferences. Choosing to travel through airways can be expensive but worth spending.
Opting for public transport while traveling inside the city is the best you can do to justify your duty as an eco-friendly traveler. Buses here are well connected with long or short distances. There are ticket machines available at all bus stops, you can book your ticket through these machines or you can directly buy it from the drivers. Traveling by bus can be a bit tiring but it will cost you less as compared to the other modes of travel. The buses here are well constructed and highly maintained, it can assure you a safe and comfortable ride.
Well, connected train routes are available, connecting all the cities of Germany. Traveling through trains can be faster as compared to the buses. It can be pocket friendly as well. It is faster and cheaper which will allow you to save time. Stuttgart has underground tunnels for metros which are well connected with all the parts of the city. You can choose to travel through metros if you are planning to explore the city or else you can go by train to cover outer areas.
Hitchhiking is a modern way of traveling nowadays. If you are traveling from Berlin or other parts of the city then Hitchhiking can be an option. It is very famous among travelers. It will cost you nothing (depending on the situation). It is a bit time consuming as you never know when you will get your next ride until you reach. It is very helpful for the traveler in saving money. It will allow you to make memories and let you explore the city in the deepest way possible. It is a very thrilling and lifelong experience one can ever get.
Apart from airways, train, bus, and hitchhiking there are several other modes of traveling available in Stuttgart. Inside of the city can be explored better if you are walking through the paths. For everything else, you can rent a car or bike. Even a bicycle can be an option. To protect the environment from pollution it can be the best solution for an eco-friendly traveler. To cover the longer distance you can rent an electric car which is easily available in the market. They have streetcars as well. Through these modes of transport, you can save money.
If you are planning to stay in Stuttgart for a concise period of time, then you need to know different ways of traveling so that you can utilize your time wisely. You need to become a smart traveler when you have a very short amount of time in your hand and so much to explore. Opt for bicycles, cars, metros, buses, etc. They all come from different experiences. You can choose according to your need. Let's get a bit of detail about the city and the ways of traveling accordingly.
The inner part of the city can be explored by walking. There are so many things that need your attention which can only be possible if you are walking. Sitting in a bus or car will never allow you to know the depth of the city. Stuttgart has many shopping streets, museums, and parks which you can explore while walking only. It will allow you to know the culture of the city. It will help you to understand the lifestyle of the locals and how they live. Through these local shops, you can buy stuff which can be treasured as a memory from Stuttgart once you are back.
Renting a bicycle can be very helpful as well. It is pollution-free and good for your health. It can cover all the local areas at once. It's a faster way of traveling as compared to walking. The rental bikes come with a GPS track which can lead you to the corners of the city which is not mentioned in your travel guide. There are a few hotels that provide such facilities. You can do research while booking the hotel so that you don't need to spend extra money on this.
Electronic cars are very popular with travelers. Most of the people choose electric cars for traveling because it is very eco friendly and cheaper. You can easily rent an electronic vehicle in Stuttgart. They have charging stations available all over the city which makes the journey even smoother. There are few Hotels in Stuttgart who provide charging stations for rental electronic cars. If you are traveling from the other side of the city, you just need not worry about the charging station at all. You need to be very patient with electronic Vehicles as it can be very slow as compared to fuel-based cars.
Public transports are always best for travelers. It can cover the whole city and the outer areas as well. There are tourist buses for the tourists that cover all the travel spots which can be very convenient for travelers. It allows you to save a lot of money. There are different price packages depending on the different routes. A traveler has the liberty to choose according to the convenience. Public buses in Stuttgart cover all the areas including rural, outer areas, and villages.
Tram, Train and Subway
Stuttgart is blessed with all these facilities. For a traveler who is also an adventure lover, it is very hard to resist the charm of traveling through tram, train, and subways. Traveling doesn't always mean just explore new places, it's about making good memories while you are exploring new places. One can never beat the charm of a train when it compares to traveling. Stuttgart has a wide chain of tram, train, and subway routes. It is a faster mode of travel. You can travel hassle-free through these modes as they don't face any traffic as compared to buses and cars.
Shopping is a must when you are traveling to a different city. You need to collect things which are popular. In Stuttgart, there are plenty of local shops where you can buy stuff. Königstraße is the center of the shopping street in Stuttgart. It has so many local shops selling international brands. The main attraction of the market is the market hall. It sells high-quality delicatessen products. The main highlight of the market is its ambiance. There are plenty of shops like this in Stuttgart. You can buy kinds of stuff for yourself and for your loved ones from these shops. And if you are looking for any particular stuff then you can go for the online options as well to buy the right thing you desire.
Food markets are the places where you will find the local food trends of the city. It is the easiest way to find out about the culture of the city. You can easily get traditional foods here. There are so many ethnic shops and restaurants. All the shops have this brilliant gallery where they display their food items. It is very fascinating and eye-catching. It looks like a festival, any time of the year. This food market is very massive. You will get here all types of cuisine, from traditional foods to international foods. They offer these items at a very good price as well. And as they have a lot of varieties, it will be good for you to choose according to your preferences. Here are some famous food markets in Stuttgart which are very popular among travelers.
- Ambiente Africa
- Zum Ackerbuerger
- Olivo – Gourmet restaurant
- Restaurant Trollinger Im Movenpick Hotel Stuttgart Airport
Flea markets in Stuttgart are the biggest attraction for the tourists. These markets sell second-hand goods at a very reasonable price. Being an eco-friendly traveler you should visit these markets. Travelers are very fond of these flea markets as they can get recycled goods here which helps them to control extra wastage. The flea market is in the open air, somewhat like stalls. It is very famous among the locals because of that the market lasts for not more than 3-4 hours before they run out of stocks. Flohmarkt Karlspaltz market has a wide range of antique goods. You can find vintage items here at a very low price. They sell these products every Saturday. You can plan your trip accordingly so that you never miss the opportunity to explore these shops. Some best Flea market in Stuttgart are:
- Flohmarkt Karlsplatz
- Flohmarkt Uni-Gelande Stuttgart-Vaihingen
- Pforzheimer Indoor Flohmarkt
- Flohmarkt Stephanplatz
Second Hand Stores
Travelers are very fond of these second-hand stores nowadays. When you are traveling, you are spending your money continuously every now and then. It can't be avoided but can be utilized in such a way where you can save more. Buying essential things from second-hand stores will help you to save that extra money. These stores have all the necessary stuff you need from clothing to handbags to accessories and household items, utensils, cleaning tools, etc. These stores not only attract the tourists but also the locals. People are shifting their views regarding second-hand things, there is no hesitation and awkwardness now in buying second-hand goods. These stores are very beneficial at the time of emergency. If you have lost your belonging, you can replace them. Some of the best second-hand store in Stuttgart.
- SecondHand Kaufhaus
- Flohmarkthaus Bollingen
- Thrift Store
Eco-Fashion is getting popularity in Stuttgart. People are opting for this culture happily. The concept of eco-fashion is to promote recyclable clothes made from organic products. Recyclable fabrics, plant-based dyes, organic cotton, etc. The crops which are used while making such cloths can be regrown. As these clothes are completely chemical-free it helps to control pollution. There are plenty of eco-fashion shops in Stuttgart. You can take the help of the locals to find the best shop for you. As an eco-friendly traveler, it will be a great opportunity to promote your love for nature. You can do good and look good at the same time.
In order to control pollution or to minimize the effect of pollution, it is very important to recycle goods. There are plenty of shops in Stuttgart, offering such products. You can buy it once and use it multiple times. You can do online research for the best shop in Stuttgart that are selling recycled goods. These products come at a very good price and can be very useful for your trip. Recycling goods includes all the fashion stuff from clothing to accessories. This helps to reduce the amount of wastage produced by the city at a time. Your contribution as an eco-friendly traveler counts.
We are well aware of the environmental condition of Stuttgart. It is the hometown of the luxurious car in the world. They have their main centers here in Stuttgart. The environment is highly polluted because of these chemicals discharged from these giant factories. The government has taken several measures to control pollution. There are several guidelines for the locals of the city to follow in order to get the maximum result.
As a responsible traveler, it is your duty to explore the city in such a way that there are no traces left behind. Just enjoy the beauty of the city and leave it as it is. Previously, the condition of the city was very bad. Now with the help of fellow citizens, the condition is much better. Industrial and plastic waste are the major source of waste here in Stuttgart. As an eco-friendly traveler, you can help to maintain the balance by using recycling goods or second-hand goods.
Work and Study Abroad
People dream of studying and working in Germany. There is a wide range of choices for higher education universities in Germany. Some of these institutes do not charge anything from the students of higher education. There is a number of benefits provided by the government to the students that include sports courses, libraries, etc. As the cost of living here is very affordable and once you start studying here you will get familiar with the culture and language. This will help you to grow more. It will be easier for you to get a job here as the unemployment rate here is very low.
There are high chances for you to get a dream job for yourself and have a great life. The salary packages are very attractive. This is one of the biggest reason apart from the cheap city life here why people wants to work and study in Stuttgart. According to the study, a researches average student spends a minimum of 750 Euros to a maximum of 850 Euros per month as living cost. The majority of the population speaks English so the language is not the barrier as well.
The exchange student is very common in European countries now. They offer scholarships to their best students. The University of Stuttgart welcomes exchange students from all corners of the world. They have many partner universities overseas. To get admission to Stuttgart University, your home university should nominate your name first. You should be aware of the German language while applying for, at Stuttgart University, a basic knowledge of the language is a must. These programs are very beneficial for students who want to pursue their career in Germany. You can use online searching options to choose the program you want to study. Students from different corners of the world are using these methods to study at the University of Stuttgart.
Au pair is very common in a foreign culture. In the initial stages, people take the help of au pair to survive in the city. In exchange for the household services the owner provides you a room to live in and food to eat and grants you some pocket money for personal use as well. You will find institutes that provide such facilities. They will take the responsibility to hand over you to a suitable family. It is a very good tactic to live in a foreign country where you will be able to earn, live, and roam the city at the same time. This allows you to earn some extra money.
Do you want to make your favorite holiday destination to be more cleaned and healthier? Try Volunteering. Volunteering can be the best way to show your love for the city. You can volunteer for cleaning or medical bits of help. This will help you to learn their language and culture. There are numbers of options available for volunteering you can teach students, keep the famous tourist spot clean, help out your fellow travelers, volunteer to work in temples, etc.