Eco-friendly travel guide to Cyprus advises how to be a responsible tourist. Learn how to travel in a sustainable way and how to respect the local people and culture. Make your trip green by supporting locally owned hotels, organic restaurants and other businesses. Read more on how to protect the environment by making conscientious choices and how to travel green in Cyprus, Europe.
- Air quality: 3 / 5
- Bus connections: 3.5 / 5
- Train connections: 2 / 5
- Hitchhiking: 3 / 5
- National parks: 3/ 5
- Outdoor activities: 3.5 / 5
- Locals' English level: 3.5 / 5
- Safety: 3.5 / 5
- Accommodation: US$12 - $500
- Budget per day: US$60 - $900
- 1 Responsible Travel
- 2 Air Quality and Pollution
- 3 Respect the Culture
- 4 Top 10 Places to Visit
- 5 Explore
- 6 Eat
- 7 Drink
- 8 Activities
- 9 Accommodation
- 10 Regions
- 11 Cities
- 12 Getting There and Moving Around
- 13 Sustainable Shopping
- 14 Recycling
- 15 Work and Study Abroad
- 16 See Also
Cyprus is a country located in the Mediterranean region, which is also known as the Republic of Cyprus. This is an island country located near Egypt, Turkey, Greece. In the Mediterranean region, this country is the third most popular and third-largest country. Despite being an island country, it is home to a lot of people, unique culture, traditions, famous attractions, and many more. These popular attractions of the country attract tourists from all over the world. In fact, this country is one of the most visited places in Middle East that witness more than 1 million visitors. The economy of the country, along with the human development index is excellent.
Apart from that, you will also get a lot of archaeological sites, ancient waterfalls from 10 millennium BC. Historical monuments and sites, wonderful views, amazing culture, nice people of the country will help you to get a very good traveling experience. During your trip, make sure to explore every corner of the country well to know the traditions and unique experiences. If you visit the country at the time of any festival, then you will be able to get the best experience. As an eco-friendly traveler, here are some things that you need to keep in mind while visiting the country.
- You will get plenty of transportation options available to move around from one to another city in the country. While some of them help to reach the destination faster, others help to explore the small things on the way very well. But you need to choose one among them based on pollution. Transportations like bicycles, electronic cars do not produce harmful gases that pollute the air
- During your trip to the country, you will find a lot of places to stay from luxurious hotels to cheap apartments. However, you can both stay in the country without making the country polluted and keeping yourself healthy by choosing green hotels. These hotels are easily available in different corners of the country and the prices are also very reasonable
- One of the important things to explore the culture of a country very well is by trying the traditional dishes and cuisines. There is a wide range of restaurants that offer a wide range of traditional dishes to customers. Make sure to visit the small shops and street food markets to get a complete food experience. They are also a very crucial part of the culture and offers a very good food experience
- Choosing the right transport method: A major part of your travel experience includes discovering every nook and cranny of the city. While you will have transport options like private cars and taxis at your disposal you need to know that not only do they contribute to more congestion and traffic pollution but also emit harmful gases into the environment. So, choose options like walking, cycling, electronic and public transportation in general.
- Do not throw waste: As an eco-friendly traveler, you need to promote sustainable living as much as possible in the city to motivate not only fellow tourists but local people. When you visit any tourists attractions especially city parks, make sure you do not throw any food wrapper and do not just stop at that but if you see any trash, pick it up and throw it in the dustbin. It might look like a very small thing to do but has a huge impact on people watching especially the children present in the park since they learn and mimic the behaviour of other people around them.
Air Quality and Pollution
One of the things that you need to keep in mind is keeping yourself healthy throughout the trip. Knowing the air quality of the country is very important before reaching the country. It will help you to ensure the safety of your health from pollution. The air quality of this country stays between moderate to unsafe. So, you will need to be very careful and carry some of the necessary things with you during the trip. According to the report, the pollution in the air is also much higher than the recommended limit.
So, you will need to take the help of the medicines and masks to stay healthy while exploring the country. If you have any health conditions such as asthma or serious breathing problems, then make sure to consult a doctor before visiting the country. With the help of the doctor, you will be able to stay in the country as long as you want without triggering those conditions. It is best to know the air quality of the country before the day of the visit to get live updates using online services. The AQI (Air Quality Index) of Cypris is around 79 one average.
Respect the Culture
One of the main reasons for visiting another destination is to explore a different lifestyle, culture, traditions. You will get plenty of reflections of both culture and traditions in this country during your trip. From clothes to language, the people of this country have a good unique lifestyle and traditions that will help you to get an outstanding experience. You will see a lot of influences in the culture of this country from Greek, Turkish to Islamic. Being a historic country, there are some rare traditions that you will only get to see in the country.
Although the culture of this country has a lot of reflection of other cultures, there are some parts where still the old culture of the local people is maintained. If you want to get the best cultural experience, then you need to visit this country at the time of festivals. In some of the sections such as entertainment and dress, you will be able to find a lot of modern and new trends. You can visit all the handmade item shops to buy some handcrafted and folk art items from the local people. Make sure to respect the culture of this country during the trip.
Top 10 Places to Visit
You will love to visit Cyprus during your holidays because it is the best country in today's world. The reason behind this thing is that it has some lovely cities with the most beautiful places. If you want to know their names then just go through the ones which are mentioned below.
- Saint Sophia Cathedral (Nicosia) - This church is huge and tells you about the significance of a Roman Catholic emperor who contributed over here. You will not only love it but recommend it to your beloved persons. Therefore, try to come here as soon as possible and gather some of the best knowledge about history.
- Larnaca Castle (Larnaca) - You cannot imagine that this castle is about 700 years old and is still famous even today also. It was built to protect Cyprus from the invaders who invaded from the outer regions. Now if you are interested to know more about this thing then come here anytime and get a fair idea about it.
- Agios Neophytos Monastery (Paphos) - It is a monastery located in the city of Paphos and covers half of the state. Spend your whole day over here and you will get the best interest of your life. But if you miss it then you would regret it and develop unnecessary frustrations among yourself.
- Municipal Zoo (Limassol) - Do not go by its name because in simple words it is a zoo. Here you would get to see a wide range of plants and animals. Visit here and get an opportunity to interact with them by making a nice friendship.
- Lala Mustafa Pasha Mosque (Famagusta) - This is an ancient mosque that has the finest architecture of the early ages. Rather than having any second thoughts just come here and experience something very extraordinary. In other words, you can also call it a place which you might have read about in your history books.
- Ocean Aquarium (Paralimni) - Without any doubt, we can say that in this live aquarium you will get the finest sea creatures. They are something which you might have never seen or imagined before. Make a note of this place and mark it as very important in your travel diaries.
- Saint Minas Chapel (Poli Crysochous) - You can call it a temple where you can get to worship your respective god. It is wonderful and can give your mind a little bit of peace and relaxation. Without this place, your holiday remains incomplete and it does not have any meaning.
- Kyrenia Castle (Kyrenia) - Whatever we tell you about this castle is short of words because it is beyond them. In the 16th century, some of the archeologists found an excavation point over here. So in order to get more detailed information about it just visit here anytime.
- Mavi Kosk (Güzelyurt) - People call it a palace but in simple words, it is a house of the Mavis. They protected this city from all the enemies who were creating huge problems in those times. The moment you come here then you will get absorbed and never feel like returning back. So try not to say no about it because this chance may not come in the next time.
- Athalassa Lake (Strovolos) - This is a very fine lake and here you will get some lovely ducks and ducklings. Take a piece of bread with you and feed them with pleasure. People call this place an uninteresting one but you have to come here and make your own decision about it.
So you have known the names of ten places which are mentioned in the previous part. But now when it comes to exploring the cities of Cyprus then what will you do? It is simple you would have to visit other places like city parks and museums.
- Marina's Rope Park (Kakopetria) - This park is awesome and here you would get some adventurous activities like rope climbing and many more. If you want to get the most thrilling experience then never even think of missing it. Just go for it and see something which you have not seen earlier.
- Acropolis Park (Strovolos) - Here you can get more open spaces and get to play outdoor games with your children. Bring them over here and see how they enjoy it to the fullest. And after coming here you would want to leave your best feedback and ratings about it.
- Limassol Municipal Garden (Limassol) - You can refer to this place as a garden cum park where the ambiance is calm and friendly. It offers you some beautiful flowers and plants which are eye-appealing and attractive. Just carry a camera with you and take their pictures so that they remain as your whole life memory.
- Athalassa National Forest Park (Aglantzia) - If you want to go for a long walk then this park is the most suitable one for you. It gives you the real meaning of scenic beauty and signifies a lot of things. You can say that it is more than fabulous and entices most of the tourists from different cities.
- Grammiko Park (Nicosia) - There is no doubt that here you can come for a picnic and spend a nice time with your family. But if you think that it is nothing then no one can help you to find the best place. Instead of having any wrong thoughts just try it once and see something very different.
- Mackenzie Beach (Larnaca) - You will notice that the water of this beach is pure and you would be eager to have a sunbath inside it. This would be a very nice exposure and will also give you a reaction of wow. Never ever miss it because this opportunity might not come again and again.
- Glapsides Beach (Deryneia) - The waves of this beach are high and you will want to feel them. No one misses it because it is something which you might have imagined in your dreams. As a result, missing it is like missing a golden opportunity of doing something new and different.
You would not get famous landmarks in any cities in Cyprus. It is because they are known for some of the prominent museums which have the best values.
- Cyprus Museum of Natural History (Dali) - In this museum, you would get a displayed variety of historic artifacts and sculptures. They are amazing and you would be eager to learn their purpose and that too in a very brief manner. In the beginning, people find it boring but later on they understand how valuable it is.
- Leventis Gallery (Nicosia) - Believe it or not, but it is true that this museum has a better place all over the internet. The main reason for it is that this place is a museum cum art gallery. Here you would get the best artworks by the most popular artists of Cyprus. You might not be a lover of art but after coming here you will be fond of it.
Without eating the food of a place, you will not be able to get the full experience of the culture of the lifestyle. In a country like Cyprus, food is one of the great attractions for tourists. Many food lovers from all around the world visit this country only to try delicious traditional foods. If you are a food lover, then you will not be disappointed in Cyprus. There are plenty of restaurants available in almost all the cities of this country with a long and wide menu of dishes. Some of the traditional Cypriot dishes like shaftalia, souvlakia, afella, olives, fried halloumi cheese, kolokasi, artichokes, and others.
You will also get many other types of foods such as Greek, Turkey, and other international ones. But some of the traditional foods that are available in this country are very rare and not available in other countries. You will find some seafood dishes available in this country as well for being an island. You do not have to worry about missing out on traditional foods if you are vegetarian as there are plenty of vegan restaurants available with the long menu. Also, make sure to visit the street food markets and stall on your way to different places. It will help you to get a complete food tour and experience in the country.
Just like foods, drinks are also important to explore in the country to know the country better. You will need to take the help of different drinks in every step of the exploration. From soft drinks to alcohol, everything is available in the country. However, you need to try all the local and traditional drinks first before any others to get the best drinks experience. Some of the most popular traditional drinks that you will get in this country include Commandaria, Zivania, Brandy Sour, and others. The cocktail Brandy Sour is very popular in almost all the corners of this country.
Although you will be able to get this drink in other countries too, none of them taste like the Cypriot ones. The nightlife of the country is very vibrant and colorful. You will find a lot of bars, pubs, and nightclubs in the country that offer a wide range of drinks to the customers. Some of the craft beers are very well available and popular in the country such as KEO. Most of these drinks taste very good and come at an affordable price. Most of them are also available in almost all parts of the country.
Before going to a destination, knowing about the tap water quality is very important for your own health safety. The tap water quality of different countries differs from one to another. However, it is completely safe to drink tap water in some places in the country, and there are some other places where you need to buy bottled water. When you are traveling to the south of the country, then tap water is safe but it is not safe in the north. However, most of the local people in the country prefer bottled packaged water instead of tap water. You will be able to find packaged drinking water in almost all the cities in this country as most of the local people tend to drink them.
If you want to be safe while drinking tap water, then you can boil or filter the water very well. For packaged drink water, you will have to spend a lot of money for the whole trip as they are sold at a moderate price. Most of the restaurants and cafes provide tap water as drinking water and there are no reports of getting ill. Always try to carry a water bottle with you while exploring the country to get refreshed between exploring all the beautiful places.
Activities are one of the things everyone looks for in their travel destinations. You will be able to find some of the best activities available in Cyprus as it is very well known for historical places and monuments. Visiting all the beautiful places in the entire country will take you a lot of days. From caves to waterfalls, there are plenty of places available in almost every corner. There are some stories available based on the history of this country, villages, and the lifestyle of the locals that will keep you occupied. Being an island country, there are plenty of beaches along with mountains, jungles, forests, parks, museums, churches, and others.
Apart from that, you will be able to join in many different outdoor activities. Some of the most common ones that you will be able to participate in such as hiking, scuba, trekking, snorkeling, off-road biking, beach walking, and others. If you like to get some adventurous experience, then make sure to take part in all of these outdoor activities. On the other hand, you can also join the spa resorts or yoga classes to get away from the crowd of the cities and improve the mental state.
Accommodation is a very crucial part of the whole travel experience of the Cyprus tour. Being a popular travel destination, you will find a lot of different accommodation options available in the country. The range of accommodation starts from very expensive to cheap ones. You will get some of the accommodation with a lot of benefits and others with basic ones. Choose very carefully based on your staying time in the country and your budget. As the country is an island, you will be able to get accommodations available at the side of beaches. However, for keeping the city clean you will get the option to stay at the green hotels.
As an eco-friendly traveler, you will be able to find some of the best and comfortable stays while both keeping the city and your health safe. Make sure to book the rooms as fast as you can to ensure your booking. As Cyprus is a very well-known and famous country, it is not very easy to get offline tickets easily. So, make sure to use the online services and book tickets and try to get them in the middle of the cities to get easily to every corner.
Green hotels are getting popular all around the world for improving the environment. These hotels use all the natural resources instead of artificial ones. From water to windows, everything is recycled and run by natural resources like solar. Being one of the tourist-friendly countries, Cyprus offers a lot of green hotels to customers around the world. You will find a lot of them in all the major cities from the different price ranges. While some of them are available with basic benefits, others are very expensive. Choose based on all the facilities and qualities that you need on your stay.
These hotels are very helpful for tourists to stay healthy and improve the environment. If you are thinking of staying in the country for a short time, then green hotels are the best option for you. You will be able to get a very comfortable stay in the country and enjoy the fresh air. Make sure to book the rooms online and try to get them to the center of the cities. It will help you to ensure your rooms and get connected to different places successfully. It will not only help you to keep the country and your health safe but also inspire the local people about keeping the country green.
Hostels and Guest Houses
There are also some other options available that will help you to get all the benefits of accommodation at low prices and one of them is the hostels and guest houses. If you are planning to stay in the country for a long time, then hostels and guest houses are the best options for you compared to green hotels. Most of them are available from very low to expensive. You can get hostels available in the country that is shareable with other persons, which makes the price lower than the average. They offer all the basic features and benefits to travelers with a very comfortable stay.
Most of these hostels and guest houses are available around the country. Being an island country, you will find many of them near the beach that will help you to both enjoy the view and fresh air. As they are a very popular option for staying in the country, it is best to book the rooms as early as possible to prevent getting in the long lines offline. If you are staying for a long time in the country during your exploration, then you will be able to save a lot of money by choosing the hostels and guest house for the whole stay.
If you want to get the best experience at a low cost during the stay in Cyprus, then make sure to visit the apartments in the country. You will be able to find apartments in almost all corners of the country. Compared to any other accommodations that are mentioned above, you will find a lot more apartments available in the country. Also, apartments are the best choice for you in a long stay that helps to save a lot of money and get a comfortable stay in the country. Apartments start from very low to the very high range that you can choose based on the staying time.
You will need to rent the rooms a lot earlier to ensure a good stay and the room. Another excellent thing about staying in the apartments is that you will be able to get really close to the local people. It will help you a lot to witness the culture and traditions of the local people. Many local people of the country rent a room in these places for work or other purposes. So, you will be surrounded by the local people of the country for a closer look at the culture. You might become a friend with some of them that will help you to know more information about the country.
If you want to stay in a country with great hospitality and zero cost, then make sure to choose Couchsurfing. Couchsurfing is one of the best ways that help you to stay in the house of another traveler while visiting their home town. Using this, you will need to find a host who is offering Couchsurfing. It is best to look at the online services to successfully find Couchsurfing hosts throughout the country. Using this model of accommodation, the host will help you to get food, and stay with some important information. You will be able to save a lot of money during your trip to Cyprus as there are many people available who offer this facility.
Make sure to contact the other person very early and talk with them to prepare very well. The best thing about staying as a Couchsurfes is that you do not have to look anywhere else to understand the culture. The family of the host, lifestyle, food choices and others will help you a lot to learn a lot about them. You will be able to stay like a tourist in the country and get some information that will help you with a better experience.
If you want to choose something adventurous for your stay, then camping is the best option for you. As an eco-friendly traveler, camping is the best option for you as you will be able to get the best views and landscapes from these camps. There are plenty of camping spots available in this island country that you can choose for your stay, Most of them come in a different price range with basic to high benefits. You can choose whichever you like based on your budget, view, and staying time. Based on the location of the camp, you will be able to find a lot of outdoor activities available.
From trekking to hiking, you will be able to get many other activities. Most of the camps in this country are located in the mountains, beaches, and other places. Some of the basic benefits such as toilets, food stalls, and others are available in almost all the camps. In some of them, you will also get the option to do bonfires, small gatherings, and others. Being a very popular country, a lot of tourists book camping spots as their accommodation option. Try to book yours as fast as possible using online services to ensure your spots and get close to nature.
- Ayia Napa - a party capital of Cyprus
- Kyrenia or Girne
- Larnaca or Larnaka
- Limassol or Lemesos or "Limasol"
- Nikosia (also Nicosia, Lefkosia "Lefkosa") - the divided capital
- Paphos or Pafos or "Baf"
Getting There and Moving Around
If you are planning a trip to Cyprus, then you need to know how to get there and what is the best transportation to move around. Knowing them before reaching the destination will help you to get things done faster instead of getting the bad option and be late in your schedule. As Cyprus is an island country, there are limited ways available to reach it compared to other countries. While some of them help to reach the island very fast, others help you to enjoy the journey on the way. Choose one of them based on your requirements, time on hand, budget, and other factors.
However, when it comes to moving in the country from one to another corner, you will find a lot of transportation options available. Most of them are used by locals and tourists from all over the world. However, you will need to choose one that does not pollute the air. There are many transportations available in the country such as bicycle, electronic car or bike, and others that will help you to reach the destinations faster and keep the country free from pollution. The transportation options might change based on the cities in this country.
The air might be the favorite and preferred way for the tourists around the country to travel in Cyprus. Although there are some available ways except air, most of the common transportation options are not applicable here because of the location of this country. So, most of the travelers from different countries visit this island via air. While it helps them a lot to visit the country faster, the tickets are very expensive and not easily available. You will need to book the tickets a lot earlier to both get them at a low price and ensure your seats.
However, that is not the only disadvantage of traveling by air, you will not be able to enjoy all the beautiful places on your way. Cyprus is connected well by air with almost all the countries in the world. You will be able to find international flights to this country very frequently from most of the countries. When it comes to moving around in the country, there are plenty of local air services available that can offer a very good traveling experience. Try to book the tickets early to get them at low prices and ensure your seat.
Buses are one of the best and cheapest ways to reach any country as it offers a very comfortable journey and helps to get all the side scenes or views. However, you will not be able to reach Cyprus from other countries using buses as it is an island. The country is completely detached from land and there are no bridges that you can use to travel by bus. However, you will be able to get the option of choosing different ranges of buses once you reach the country. Buses are one of the most commonly chosen ways of moving around in the country. It is not only the cheapest but also helps to observe all the beautiful things on your way.
However, keep in mind that it will take a lot more time to reach the country by bus compared to flight. So, it is best to have some time on your hand before going out. Traffic also plays a big part in making the buses delay in the country. The best thing about traveling by bus is that you will be able to get a very close look at the daily life of the local people and their culture. Apart from tourists, the local people of the country also use buses to move around the country, which makes it easier to know them.
The train is another very popular way of traveling to different locations. Tourists prefer to travel by train for the unique experience that it provides to all the passengers. While it takes a lot more time to reach the destination than flights, trains are still faster than buses. You will be able to enjoy all the views and scenic beauty on your way to the destination. You do not have to worry about getting late because of the traffic. Unfortunately, you will not be able to travel the country by train as there are no railway stations available in the country.
You will need to choose any other way of traveling to the country and reaching there. There is only a 122km long railway available in the country that runs through the island. You will be able to get to different places in the country using this mode of transportation. Make sure to check the timings of this train to get them without waiting much.
Hitchhiking is a popular way of traveling that became a preferred way of traveling for travelers who like to have an adventurous journey. It is one of the best ways to reach a travel destination country without spending any high money. If you are thinking about visiting Cyprus using hitchhiking, then you will be disappointed. There are no roads that are connected directly to other countries, which makes it unable to hitchhike to Cyprus. So, you will need to choose any other way of travel to the country as hitchhiking is not available. Being an island country, you will only get the option to hitchhike after reaching the country.
All of the cities of this country including the capital are very well connected to each other, and the people of the country are also very friendly. Chances are very high to get a lift from someone and get going to your destination on your trip. Make sure to choose the busiest highways to get the lifts easily. Keep in mind to carry some emergency food, water, a map, and other things with you as it will take a lot of time than other transportations to get to the destination by hitchhiking. The best places to look for hitchhiking are petrol pumps, tolls, and other places where the cars usually slow down.
Apart from all of these above-mentioned ways of traveling to the country and moving around, there are some others that you can choose. One of the main ways to travel the country is by water as it is an island. From most of the neighboring countries, you will be able to visit Cyprus with the help of a ferry or ship. If you are traveling from a country that is located in a landlocked position, then you can break your journey and catch a ferry or boat from other places to visit this country.
It will help you to get a very unique experience in the country. Although it takes a lot of time to reach the country by ship or ferry compared to flights, you will be able to get a memorable journey. From crystal clear blue water to a thrilling journey to the island with those high tides will make you remember the journey. If you are thinking of traveling this country on a road trip in cars or bikes, then you will be disappointed as there are no highways that are connected to the island with other places.
Sustainable shopping is a new way of shopping that both helps the country to stay waste-free and save a lot of money. This is getting popular in all countries to improve the environment. You will be able to find a lot of second-hand shops and flea markets in Cyprus. Being one of the countries with historical monuments and stories, you will be able to find a lot of vintage and antique items in the country.
Some of the rare items will make your collection impressive. Apart from that, you will get some cultural items and goods such as folk art, handcrafted goods, and others. Make sure to support the small vendors in the country who are dependent on only tourism. It will both help them and save you a lot of money by offering items at a cheap cost. However, visit these markers as soon as you can to get all the items before they are gone.
Recycling is one of the crucial steps to make your country free from pollution and improve the environment. Being an island country, Cyprus is separated from the mainland and pollution. However, with the big population of the country, it is normal to have its own ecosystem. Unlike other countries, there are no recycling plants available in this country that helps to recycle the waste. However, it also helps to keep the country green as the recycling plants take a lot of energy and water to run and both of them are very expensive in Cyprus.
Compared to all the other countries in Europe, the waste production rate of this country is a bit higher. The average waste production in the EU is 471 kg per year and the waste production rate of Cyprus is 624 kg per year. The high number of tourists in the country is also a reason for this high waste. However, the local people and the government are trying their best to keep the pollution under control. Make sure to play your role very well to keep the country as free of waste as much as you can by dumping all the wastes in particular waste bins.
Work and Study Abroad
You will come across a lot of foreign students and workers in the country who are working for a long time. Apart from ancient structures, the education system of the country has developed a lot in the last few years. Cyprus offers some of the very good and world-class universities to students. Also, there are many workers as well who are doing jobs in different industries with great benefit. The lifestyle of the local people will surely amaze you and want you to stay for a long time. Here are some of the benefits that will help you to stay in the country comfortably both as a student and a worker.
The exchange student program is very popular all around the world for giving chances to students who do not have good financial conditions to study in a foreign country. Using this program, the students can stay and study in a foreign university by just paying the college fee. However, the student will need to get nominated by the officials of their home university for this benefit. There are plenty of universities available in Cyprus that have a partnership with almost all the countries and their universities.
It becomes very hard for a student to stay for a long time in a country when looking for the best university or workers who are looking for full-time jobs. Well, Au Pair jobs are one of the most helpful and common jobs that help these people to find shelter, food, and some pocket money as well. You can get a lot of Au Pair services available in this country by looking at the online services. Make sure to contact them as fast as possible to prepare well. You will need to take care of the house, older people, and children in exchange for those facilities. It will help you to stay like a local in this country.
If you want to contribute to the country and keep the country clean, then volunteering is one of the best options. You can volunteer for a lot of options such as planting trees, collecting waste, teaching English, helping other travelers, and many more. On your tour to this country, you will find a lot of people who are volunteering for different good causes.