Eco-friendly travel guide to Hangzhou advises how to be a responsible tourist. Learn how to explore the attractions in a sustainable way and how to respect the local people and culture. Make your trip green by supporting locally owned hotels, organic restaurants and other businesses. Read more on how to protect the environment by making conscientious choices and how to travel green in Hangzhou, China.
- Air quality: 3.5 / 5
- Exploring by foot: 3.8 / 5
- Exploring by bicycle: 3.9 / 5
- Public transportation: 4.2 / 5
- Parks: 4.0 / 5
- Outdoor activities: 4.2 / 5
- Locals' English level: 2.5 / 5
- Safety: 4.5 / 5
- Accommodation: US$25 - $900
- Budget per day: US$50 - $400
- 1 Responsible Travel
- 2 Air Quality and Pollution
- 3 Respect the Culture
- 4 Top 10 Places to Visit
- 5 Explore
- 6 Eat
- 7 Drink
- 8 Activities
- 9 Accommodation
- 10 How to Get There
- 11 Moving Around
- 12 Sustainable Shopping
- 13 Recycling
- 14 Work and Study Abroad
- 15 See Also
Are you a tourist who wants to visit Hangzhou but as a responsible traveler? If yes, as a traveling devotee, there are specific accountabilities that you have in addition to other moral obligations. While visiting the country, you need to identify and control your activities accordingly so that you don’t cause any damage to the local communities or the environment. • Try to opt for public transport like electronic vehicles, like available buses, metro, bikes, etc. these vehicles are eco-friendly and pocket friendly or choose walking with your close ones or prefer walking alone which will give you a close enclosure of everything around you. • Instead of opting for lavish or luxurious 5-star hotels and guesthouses, prefer the ones that are environmentally sustainable hotels like organic soaps, renewable energy, recyclable products, etc. as a result you can keep the carbon footprint minimal during your travel. • Also, you should prefer buying and using products of small business and local artists’ services rather than multi-national brands. If you want proper exposure to the local culture, values, tradition, crafts, and societies, and the local companies will help you fulfill the needful • After sustaining the city life try to visit green places that act like an oasis actively and gleaming bright green and blue under the harsh sun. Visiting the parks and community gardens makes you feel refreshed
Air Quality and Pollution
The air quality of Hangzhou is moderately ‘unhealthy for sensitive groups’ the most recent data indicates the annual mean concentration of PM2.5 reading of 37.4μg/m³ over 2020, the ratings require a PM2.5 reading any number between 35.5 to 55.4 μg/m³ to be classified. So before traveling to Hangzhou (China) bear that in your mind the health concerns durians of children, old people, and people suffering from breathing problems. Since Hangzhou is suitable for travel all year round, but The best time to visit Hangzhou is from March to October. The west lake in summer is in its most beautiful moment than before, but traveling to Hangzhou during spring will be a golden time or will be worth the travel. Hangzhou has a subtropical monsoon climate, mild and humid, sometimes with snow but snowing in Hangzhou is considered as rare confirmed by local authorities in Hangzhou the coldest month in Hangzhou is in January, with an average daily high of 8°C (46°F). The hottest month is in July with an average of daily high of 34°C (92°F). The driest and rainiest months in Hangzhou are December and July, respectively.
Respect the Culture
Hangzhou’s population is multi-ethnic, reflecting its complex origins. Therefore, Religions has played an important role in the culture of Hangzhou, where people with different religious beliefs have co-existed since ancient times. In Hangzhou, the most widespread beliefs are Confucianism, Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity, and Islam. Confucianism and Buddhism are the two foremost or common religions and are most welcomed by the local people. Religion always links with the culture, so we could catch up with the represented temples that are: Lingyin Temple, Three Temples at Tianzhu, Jinshan Temple, Baopu Taoist Temple, Fenghuang Mosque, and Sicheng Church, respectively. The official Dialect or the main language of Hangzhou is Chinese. However, some western linguists claim Hangzhou is a Mandarin Chinese language. Sir John H. McWhorter claimed that Hangzhou was categorized as a Wu dialect because it has seven tones present in Hangzhou, which is meaningfully more than the typical number of tones found in the northern mandarin dialects, which is four. So we can conclude by saying that the official language or the main language spoken in Hangzhou is Chinese.
Top 10 Places to Visit
Hangzhou is a beautiful city and has been a famous city for thousands and thousands of years. In the earliest time, it was a rich city, with beautiful background scenery, and brilliant scholars or intellectuals and successful businessmen. Nowadays it is still a famous city and hub of e-commerce. It is also praised as “Heaven City” by Marco polo and “Hangzhou is a successful model of urban aesthetics” praised by Yu Qiuyu (modern writer). Although Hangzhou is entirely worth your visit. Here are the top 10 places I about to tell you why you should visit Hangzhou.
• WEST LAKE – West Lake is located in XIhu district, only 4km from Hangzhou Railways Station and approximately 30 km from Hangzhou Airport. West lake is an impeccable place to enjoy the day, where visitors or tourists could see superior sceneries, visit ancient buildings, rent a boat on the lake, walk along the causeways, or take a bike everywhere around the lake. West Lake is one of the tourist attractions of south china, places with sceneries like the mountain, islet, causeway, lake, and ancient buildings, and the most famous is Top Ten Scenes of West Lake is a big freshwater lake, about 2.8km wide and 3.2km long. It covers five drinks of water which are divided into islets and causeways.
• LINGYIN TEMPLE – Lingyin Temple, a well-known temple in china, was first constructed in 326, with a history of more than one thousand years, and it’s the oldest temple in Hangzhou, situated in Feilai Mountain. Lingyin Temple has a huge worth in history, Buddhism, culture. The board of the front door of the Hall of Heavenly Kings is written by Emperor Qianlong.
• GRAND CANAL HANGZHOU – China Grand Canal is a man-made canal, completely mined at the end of the 6th century, with a total length of 1797km from Hangzhou to Beijing, and it is the world’s longest prehistoric canal, also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Grand Canal Hangzhou is from Yuhang to Qiantang River, with a length of 39km. Tourists could take a cruise in hours of daylight and nighttime to adore its beauty. Take a cruise from Wulinmen Wharf to Gongchen Bridge, Grand Canal historical area is set up, with museums, and shopping streets.
• NANXUN WATER TOWN – Hangzhou is a place where you can never get bored by its natural and its man-made beauty this Nanxun Water Town is one of them. Nanxun Water Town is one of the renowned water towns and ancient towns in Zhejiang province, situated in Nanxun District, Huzhou, around 95km from Hangzhou and within 2 hours of driving. Nanxun Water town is the only prehistoric town built with Chinese and modern charms which occupy about 45 square kilometers and consists of 9 parts which are mainly ancient private houses and gardens of the rich. Tourist could watch a lot of water lilies in Xiaolianzhuang which is an ancient private garden, stopover at Jiayetang library, a private library close to Xiaoliangzhaung, and a building of Chinese and western styles, with gardens, ponds, and rockery outside the building and don’t forget to walk around Bajianlou to see over 100 ancient residential buildings along the river and last but not the least is Jili Huzhou silk museum to learn how Huzhou is made.
• XIXI NATIONAL WETLAND PARK & QIANDAO LAKE – Xixi national wetland park is a national wetland park in china located at the west part of Hangzhou, Zhejiang province. The park is densely crisscrossed with six main watercourses, among which are scattered various ponds, lakes, and swamps. It is also known for the traditional dragon boat contest which is famous all over the world so if you are planning a trip to Hangzhou never forget to visit Xixi national wetland park on the first week of June doubtless. Qiandao Lake is a big lake with lots of islets and always praised as a perfect place to relish yourself or with the loved ones you are with lake scenery. These two Xixi national wetland park & Qiandao Lake are worth for you if you are craving for a happy and adventurous tour, and tourist could take a cruise, see birds and animals in this wonderful places
• LONGJING TEA AND THE DRAGON WELL – Hangzhou is famous all over the world for its Longjing tea, it is named after the small village situated just three kilometers southwest of West Lake where it’s grown. The picturesque of Longjing is literally translated as the Dragon well- sits among some of china’s most beautiful countryside and is easily accessible from Hangzhou. If you’re a tea addict then I personally suggest you visit here because of its unique flavors which is recognized as coming from the ancient spring that provides water for the village’s well aka The Dragon Well. • MAGNIFICENT MOUNT MOGAN – Mount Mogan is one of the best expeditions from Hangzhou and available through public transport and tour buses, Mount Mogan, is a 719-meter tall mountain about 50 kilometers northwest of the city, it is named after a legendary couple who lived there in the 5th century BC both gifted blacksmiths who devoted their lives to making two exceptionally beautiful swords for the emperor. In addition to sightseeing, there are other popular activities which include hiking and biking with many stopovers at quaint local motels or smaller villas built in the early 20th century. A good jumping-off point is the small town of Moganshan, it is the home of many traditional restaurants and contemporary lodging options.
• RUNNING TIGER SPRING – Running Tiger Spring is also known by the romantic name of dreaming of the Tiger Spring, Running Tiger Spring is located just five kilometers south of West Lake and is one of china’s best-recognized springs. Legend has it that the spring was discovered by a monk around AD 819 who during a time of famine, dreamed he could be led to the source of water by two tigers. To celebrate the discovery, a number of fine tigers have been built overlooking the springs and their curative mineral waters, which flow at an impressive 80 gallons per second. The best part of Running Tiger Spring is that the surface tension of the water is unusually high and can be tested by placing a coin and the surface and watching it float.
• FUN CHILDREN’S ATTRACTIONS – along with its many serious attractions - it is famous for its Pagodas, temples lakes, Hangzhou also offers a variety of fun centric interesting places for kids like forget about the kids you wouldn’t want to miss to visit the Hello Kitty Park, a theme park located an hour away in Anji, focused entirely on one of Japan’s most famous animated characters. The first of its kind to open outside and the biggest so far which includes themed kids rides, the character sees and welcomes, and yes merchandise too. And the second if the Hangzhou zoo another attraction for both adults and especially kids located near the west lake, the 50acre site is home to more than 2,000 creatures representing more than 200 species. The finally the cute adorable panda’s I am pretty you love to see those pandas, South China tigers, golden monkeys, red-crowned cranes, Asian elephants, and many other animals who you might find adorable and cute.
• HANGZHOU FOOD & FOOD STREETS – Hangzhou is also known as the best street food all over china because of its landmark dish which is West Lake Fish in Vinegar Gravy and it tastes a little bitter and a bit sweet, because of the gravy vinegar and white sugar. Longjing Shrimp meat is another absolutely amazing landmark dish of Hangzhou made from Longjing tea and shrimp meat, there are some brilliant snacks like Xiaolongbao, Shallot Stuffed Pancake, crisp cake, noodles, and etc.
Hangzhou boasts fascinating natural scenery, for example, West Lake, the symbol of Hangzhou believed to be one of the most beautiful sights in China. Hangzhou offers an innumerable type of traditional culture, Tea, traditional Chinese medicine, and Chinese silk. Hangzhou has an extremely developed transportation network.
Song Dynasty Town or known as Songcheng is the biggest and the largest theme park in Hangzhou and also the first park built in Zhenjiang. If you are willing to go to Hangzhou. You need to visit this theme park because of the famous Chinese Romeo and Juliet performance.
• Xixi Westland Park - The Xixi Wetland is located to the west of Hangzhou, Away from the more famous West Lake. It has a few tributary rivers and possibly man-made canals that offer sanctuary to local flowers and fowls. Now famous industrialist Jack ma of Alibaba fame and Jet Li of kung fu movie Fame are building their own sanctuaries here. The park houses flora and fauna of this park comparatively are better than the other national parks in Hangzhou.
• Banshan National Forest Park – Banshan National Forest Park is an outstanding forest park, and it is located in the northern-east of Gangshu region, Hangzhou city, Zhejiang province, it is situated 10km away from the midpoint of Hangzhou. It is one of the largest mountain bodies in the northern part of Hangzhou city, with a total area of 1002.88 hectares, and more than 10km from the western to the north-eastern. In January 2011, Hangzhou Banshan National Forest Park was legitimated by the National Forestry Bureau as National Forest Park.
• Zhongshan Park – Zhongshan is an old park on the edge of the West Lake that is close to the Bridge and the traffic is convenient. The environment is beneficial and it is free, nowadays these parks are rare in this kind of world where the forests are being replaced by industries and we deserve more places like Zhongshan Park, West lake in front of it which makes it more beautifull, and the ‘icing of a cake is’ that there is a small lonely mountain which is often visited by the locals often seen taking long walks around it with their loved ones. The key is that the ingenuity of Jiangnan architecture is revealed in every corner which is something that should not be overlooked or missed.
• Hangzhou Flower Garden – Hangzhou is most beautiful in April Lead to the peak in Hangzhou’s beauty. The public order in Hangzhou has been maintained very well. Although effect by the epidemic, there are still many people relaxing outside. The Hangzhou Flower Garden is very refreshing and energizing. If you are tired of the clouds on the side of the West Lake, you may consider visiting the Flower garden. It is famous for producing, collecting, and preserving all kinds of garden flowers and bonsai. It is divided into nine zones, such as the bonsai, China rose, the orchid, and the rosa banksiae. A large variety of flowers and bonsais have been preserved in this place. In addition, there is a strange rock outside the decorated bonsai garden. Its whole body is twisted and gnarled and is engraved with the words "Zhouyun Peak". It has been named one of the three famous rocks in Jiangnan.
• HANGZHOU VALLEY SCENIC SPOT – This Hangzhou beach is a real escape between the Xiao He Mountains at the North East of Hangzhou and it covers an area of around 650 acres. Palms and golden sands surrounded by the greenery of Zhejiang Province, it is truly a cool spot to chill and swims during the burning days of summer since Hangzhou’s goes up to 34°C. It is around 20km away from the city’s center which makes it more peaceful and it is easy to reach from the city’s center just by a taxi or public buses arriving at the Xiao He Mountain Station, and for those who want to swim it is possible to rent a paddleboat or rent a kayak, Barbecue Renting is also available. • THOUSAND ISLAND LAKE WATER PARK – Thousand Island Lake is approximately one hour away from Hangzhou by train. If you plan to escape one-day from the city during the summer there is no other perfect place other than this. The natural areas surrounding the lake are absolutely gorgeous, take a long, amusing, and pleasurable walk and take in one of the best scenery of your life.
• LEI FENG PAGODA – Leifeng Pagoda is located on the shores of the Southwest side of the West Lake and originally built in the year 977. The remnants of the original pagoda is the crumbling foundation, presentable from the outside of the glass case that is placed in. The scenery of the city skyline is one of the best from the Leifeng Pagoda, and there are smaller seating areas around the perimeter of the Pagoda that have a nice breeze and the view of the structure. One of the top 10 best scenes of the West Lake is “Leifeng Pagoda in Evening Glow”.
• WUZHEN WATER TOWN – Even on an icy, rainy spring day, Wuzhen, a town surrounded by river bodies, around 80 kilometers from Hangzhou City, has a special beauty that has not been flooded by tourists. The air is full of the fragrance of fresh vegetables, walnuts, shrimps, and fishes. The signboards of coppersmiths and grain shops still blow in the wind, but the doors of the tourist are tightly closed.
• YUE FEI MAUSOLEUM (TOMB OF YUEFEI) – This temple is devoted to General Yue Fei, who fought and won many battles. Near the main entrance, one will be greeted by a gigantic statue of Yue Fei is one of the buildings. It was somewhat interesting to note that there are people actually going there to worship Yue Fei. There are two pairs of kneeling statues that are gated off near Yue Fei's tomb. These represent the people who were considered responsible for Yue Fei's untimely death, such as Qin Hui and Zhang Jun. It was gated off because it was customary in the past for visitors to spit on the statues; however, in recent years this has been discouraged.
Hangzhou’s cuisine is recognized as one of the eight main schools all over China, Hangzhou’s food is categorized by its sweet and light flavor, and its beautiful presentation and gentle cooking techniques. Hangzhou cuisine features tender, light, and fresh food. Here is the uppermost Hangzhou food: • Fried Shrimps with Longjing Tea - it is an old-fashioned food in Hangzhou. Panfry fresh river shrimps with Longjing tea, tea leaves, and rice wine. The fresh scents of Longjing tea and the shrimps blend together. The mixture of jade-white shrimps plus green tea leaves looks exquisite. The dish tastes scented and light. • Aunt Song Fish Broth - This dish was first made in the South of the Song Dynasty (1127–1279). It is a renowned traditional food of Hangzhou. The Aunt Song Fish Broth is made of fish with ham silk, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and chicken soup. It tastes fresh and smooth, like crab meat, and it is also much loved by the visitors.
Traditional Local Restaurants
• Jinsha (Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake) - Jin Sha is placed within Four Seasons Hotel and a couple of minutes of walking from Xi Hu (West Lake). The restaurant is quite delightful and has a Chinese setting. The dim sum is quite enjoyable, they were delicious and advanced. Impressed with a few typical city dishes of Hangzhou, namely sweet vinegar fish and shrimps with tea leaves and many more. • Gui yu ShanFang GaoJi Restaurant - The very ordinary exterior of this restaurant conceals an amazing interior. The minimalist-styled dining areas are centered on a small grove of mature bamboo plants, providing a calm and relaxing space.
Vegetarian and Vegan
There is no better way to capture the flavor of a city than through its street food. Some of the famous street foods are found in: • The Grandma’s – it is a discreet place for eating with few friends, classic Hang style food at a reasonable price. You will envision yourself eating at a Jiangnan village, each dish has its own back story, such as Chinese donuts, "Zha Qin Hui", back to the Song Dynasty, and a loyal General Yuefei was wrongly accused with no reason and executed. People were forced to be silenced under a reign of terror. Qin Hui was one of the traitors who set Yuefei up. To curse Qin Hui and commemorate Yuefei's patriotism, people make this dish.
Hangzhou is a historic city with numerable scenic spots. In such a nostalgic paradise, you can find many peaceful places to unwind. However, there are also lots of bars, geared towards the more adventurous, where you can let off some steam after a day of sightseeing.
No, you cannot drink water straight from the tap anywhere in Hangzhou and you will have to boil it first, and even then you will be consuming heavy metals and various other chemicals which will gradually build up in your system. Bottled water is generally hygienic and can be purchased from anywhere throughout the city. When traveling to any international destination where you are not accustomed to the local water, it is advisable to be cautious of ice in soft drinks and alcoholic beverages outside of metropolitan hotels.
• Living Lab Vegetarian Dining Room – The Living Lab Vegetarian Dining Room’s dishes are beautifully presented and with great flavors, the dishes are very carefully spiced. The dishes consisted of raw and cooked vegetables, fried mushrooms, soups, and many more. The drinks will be like, tea and juices mixed with water. All Total is a retreat for a sensitive soul. • Uncle and Lolita – Uncle and Lolita restaurant has an imaginary quality of food and vegetables, and has great confirmed by many tourists, has a great service with generally low prices. The owner has adorned the walls with his own admirable artwork and the ambiance is relaxed and welcoming. Overall the restaurant will be an excellent choice with pocket-friendly dishes and drinks and there are more dishes for the vegetarians comparatively with the other organic restaurants.
• Midtown Brewery – it is the finest spot in Hangzhou for good beer. The brewery and bar are on the ground floor of the afresh built Midtown Shangri-la Hotel. It is a beautiful space with super comfortable leather lounges and bar stools. Solid beers that are well prepared and totally different from the other breweries in Hangzhou. The food menu is widespread, the grilled meat is a portion of great food.
When you visit Hangzhou, you will get curious about each and everything, and you won’t be able to stop yourself from exploring every place and the activities people like to fulfil.
Yoga and Retreats
The act of practicing yoga helps an individual in keeping a stress-free mind and a healthy heart, it improves the blood flow and helps you in being of sound body and posture. It is also a great means of increasing flexibility, muscle strength, and body tone. It helps you in giving you a better understanding of yoga you will have a great achievement on the grounds of self-awareness. With the help of which you can explore your mind, heart, and body and feel confident. Yoga revives one’s mind and thus, here are some of the famous places that should help you if you are looking forward to it: • YOGA SUMMIT • MAYA YODA
With the wide access to a range of quality with a pocket-friendly option, the place is having impeccable options for a single person or a group of friends to live here. Then there is an enormous majority of hotel, guesthouses, motels, homestays, and hostels that includes the first lunch or breakfast and the best part of living in any of these hotels, you will never be bored of this impeccable view.
• Banyan Tree Hangzhou • Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou At West Lake • Best Western Richful Green Hotel
Hostels and Guest Houses
People often find hotels to be a place for the rich and exclusive section, but that’s not the case here. It’s bout traveling green. Some of the most renowned hotels and guest houses of Hangzhou are: • Millennium Resort Hangzhou • Hangzhou Xihu White Villa Hotel • Hangzhou Rose Garden
Apartments are for people who love their own privacy and for the ones who don’t want to get disturbed. An apartment can also be something they would like a well-furnished rooms and kitchens to help the families in spending some quality with their loved ones. Some of the famous apartments that you will find in Hangzhou are: • Pleasant Daily Rental Apartment • Westlake Service Apartment • Shama Heda Serviced Apartment
Couch surfing is a travel community with many participants present all around the globe and, it is also brilliant way to explore Hangzhou, without being a local you can still love like a local with the help of couch surfing you will be able to find accommodations for yourself.
Camping is undoubtedly a necessary part of summer-like listening to the chirping of the cicadas and the croaking of frogs, above the head is the stars shining in the sky and you wake in the most natural scenery, what could be more pleasurable than that? Here are some famous campsites: • Daqing Valley RV Campsite • Tent Valley • Luniao RVs Camping Park
How to Get There
The tourists need to carry their visas which is commonly required in every country, and the tourists must also bring their passport which is necessarily important just like visas and credit cards. Hangzhou is the capital of Zhejiang sheng (province), The city is located in the northern part of the province on the north bank of the Qiantang River estuary at the head of Hangzhou Bay.
Xiaoshan International Airport (HGH), around 17miles (27km) from the downtown, mainly serves Hangzhou and nearby cities like Huzhou, Shaoxing, Jiaxing, and Zhuji. It controls many routes with Terminal A (International) and Terminal B (Domestic). Besides Hong Kong, Macau and Taipei, the international destinations include Singapore, Seoul, Amsterdam, Pattaya, Phuket Island, Osaka, Tokyo, and Chiengmai. Domestic air routes from/to Beijing, Chengdu. There are shuttle buses and taxis available from the airport. It takes about 45minutes from the airport.
As one of the most important means of transportation, city buses mainly include downtown lines, suburban lines, night lines, and Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) routes. The cost is CNY1-4. If paying with the Transportation smart card, passengers enjoy 50% off. Tourist bus lines of Y2, Y6, Y8, Y9, and Y10 connect the main attractions.
There are three Railway stations in Hangzhou city. High-speed lines from/to Shanghai, Nanjing, Ningbo, and Changsha transport the most passengers. There are three railway stations in Hangzhou out of which these two railway station and the Qiandaohu Railway station, are the most important ones.
Hitchhiking is one of the great ways to travel around a country especially a place in china. It’s usually easy to get a lift from people who are eager to chat or want to share a meal somewhere.
Hangzhou has a vast number of options when it comes to transportation. There is a Cable car located next to Lingyin Temple which wheels up its way up North Peak and gives us remarkable views across parts of West Lake and the surrounding tea plantations.
Moving around in Hangzhou requires buses, and other means of transportations like cabs, ferries, cable cars, and long-distance planes are a great means of moving around.
The city of Hangzhou is a safe place to walk and has a couple of places that you would want to take a walk and see each and every detail that catches your eyes.
Hangzhou offers pre-packaged bicycle tours to the tourist that includes 15days trip from Bai Causeway-Lingyin Temple-West Lake Round Cycling-Qianjiang New Town-Nine Creeks.
If you want to travel green you need to look for an electronic vehicle in the city. And some of those and trams are also active in Hangzhou. Electronic vehicles are a great medium of green traveling and also cause no pollution which is good for the city and the people, as we know that the air conditioners are very unhealthy in china so this might help the atmosphere a lot.
The most convenient way of traveling through Hangzhou is through public buses. The extensive network of buses in Hangzhou feels like it is meant for tourists as you can experience the local life of the people, over more than 100 buses run in this city. Usually, the buses start running from about 5:00 am in the morning or 6:00 am, and in addition to that two more tourists are being carried for the tourists at around 7:00 or 7:30. Here most of the buses are self-service buses so you need to carry the bus fare.
Tram, Train and Subway
In countries that are developing day to day most of the things available are designed for tourists to take back home as something that would remind them of the great city or country, they have visited. The shopping places are: The Mix Mall, The area is pretty good, central of the city, near the metro and buses, easy to get to, food spots and the clothing section of men and women, sunglasses and handbags, are tremendously good.
As we all know Chinese are popular in this section because of the variety of the dishes they like to eat, so you might want to visit these places that offer quality food here: Hefang Street Shengli River Wushan Night Market, Hangzhou Food Street.
The Flea and street markets are great to discover tasty food and dishes that you have never tasted in your life and might find startling some of those places are : • Qingchun Square Folk Culture Flea Market • Xiacheng Flea Market
Second Hand Stores
If you are someone who likes to wear a pair of clothes not for the quality but for the close resemblance of the piece to other higher quality clothes you probably should visit these stores: • Taotao Second-hand Goods • Gua Lixiangwei Second-Hand Goods Firm • Aming Second-Hand store
Eco-fashion is a movement and process of rapid changes in the fashion system and products the system of clothing in Hangzhou has so popular that many countries participating in their fashion festival.
Recycling has been up for improving incentives for recycling solid waste buildup.
The recycling company of Hangzhou is: • Hulladek Recycling
Work and Study Abroad
If you want to pursue a career abroad and that should be Hangzhou then there are some best universities, like U-Multiranks helps you to compare among good universities and allows you to choose according to your liking.
Zhejiang University of science and technology offers a great deal about education and if you know or would like to know about Hangzhou or are interested in studying here, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Au pair jobs are the ones that are accessed by a nanny and private tutors which are handed out for a limited period so people who are interested in doing part-time work this a good platform for them.
Volunteering means when people voluntarily accept a particular job and volunteer for it.