Eco-friendly travel guide to Novosibirsk advises how to be a responsible tourist. Learn how to explore the attractions in a sustainable way and how to respect the local people and culture. Make your trip green by supporting locally owned hotels, organic restaurants and other businesses. Read more on how to protect the environment by making conscientious choices and how to travel green in Novosibirsk, Russia.
- Air quality: 3.5 / 5
- Exploring by foot: 3.0 / 5
- Exploring by bicycle: 3.5 / 5
- Public transportation: 4.0 / 5
- Parks: 4.0 / 5
- Outdoor activities: 4.0 / 5
- Locals' English level: 3.0 / 5
- Safety: 3.0 / 5
- Accommodation: US$15 - $80
- Budget per day: US$30 - $150
- 1 Responsible Travel
- 2 Air Quality and Pollution
- 3 Respect the Culture
- 4 Top 10 Places to Visit
- 5 Explore
- 6 Eat
- 7 Drink
- 8 Activities
- 9 Accommodation
- 10 How to Get There
- 11 Moving Around
- 12 Sustainable Shopping
- 13 Recycling
- 14 Work and Study Abroad
- 15 See Also
Travelling has become much affordable as compared to before. In terms of everything ranging from flight, stay hotel, to conveyance at the tourist destination, traveling has become much more convenient. Certain guidelines are enumerated to encourage the tourists to take good care of the environment and atmosphere of their visiting place. While visiting a place, we cherish all the things that the place has to offer. We collect memories of an entire lifetime. In such a case, it is our responsibility as tourists to conserve our visiting place's environment and nature.
Novosibirsk is the largest city and an important administrative center in Russia. It was founded in 1893, and since then, it has been an important tourism hub. The city has become a major commercial, industrial, and transport hub. It is also home to several headquarters of many companies that hail from Russia. Being the largest city in Siberia, this place has lots of offer to the tourists.
Sustainable tourism encourages eco-friendly forms of travel. As tourists, it is our responsibility to make sure that we help retain the beauty of the place that is giving us such wonderful experiences. We should not exploit nature. The guidelines of sustainable tourism enlist certain rules that are eco-friendly. Read on to find out:
- While traveling to a new place, it may be difficult to remain conscious about keeping the environment free from hazards. However, tourists should try their best to safeguard nature as much as possible. To begin with, tourists should try to put up in environment-friendly hotels and local accommodations in Novosibirsk.
- Respecting the local culture and the traditions of the natives of the place that you are visiting is an important aspect that makes you a responsible tourist. We should try to learn a little bit about the place that we are planning to visit. For instance, learning a few phrases and greetings in the local language can help us interact better and develop more interpersonal relations.
- Waste management is a difficult task. However, Novosibirsk is doing a great job in this aspect. In a similar manner, tourists should also try to maintain the standards so that Novosibirsk's cleanliness can be maintained. They should carry their own reusable water bottles and not buy single-use plastic bottles. People should also incorporate drinking water from public taps, given that the water is of drinkable quality.
- Availing public modes of transportation is an energy-efficient mode of conveyance. Tourists should also try to walk or use bicycles while moving to nearby places. Public vehicles also provide tourists with an opportunity to interact with the locals and learn more about their culture, language, and traditions. Even better, the locals can give you the little treats that tour guides will overlook.
- Sustainable shopping is a great eco-friendly practice. People should try to ditch fancy stores and pick up things and souvenirs from local markets, small-scale shops, and thrift stores. This is not only easy on one's pocket but also helps strengthen the economy of the place. For instance, if you are willing to buy some souvenirs for your near and dear ones, make sure you haul them from local artisans. Their items have a more personal and authentic taste. The same goes for eating habits. People should try to replace fancy restaurants with local food joints that can offer you an authentic taste native to the place.
- Whenever you visit a new tourist destination, be careful about not harming the place's flora and fauna. For instance, if you visit a zoo or a national park, make sure you do not feed the animals or harm the plants. This will disturb the ecological balance. Its flora and fauna determine the beauty of a place. As a responsible tourist, take it upon yourself not to destroy it.
- It is important to respect other people’s opinions. If you wish to click pictures of the natives of Novosibirsk, always ask for their permission. Do not simply stick a camera in front of their face. This is downright disrespectful and indecent. Instead, ask for their permission before clicking pictures of locals. Their smile will enhance the charm of your photographs!
Air Quality and Pollution
The air quality of Novosibirsk is very pleasant and is ideally suited for all kinds of outdoor activities. If the air quality of a place is not good, people cannot indulge in outdoor activities. The suspended particulate matter in the air causes discomfort and different kinds of respiratory diseases. On a scale of 1 to 500, the AQI or Air Quality Index of Novosibirsk ranges around 45, making it extremely pleasant for tourists to indulge in outdoor activities without the slightest sense of discomfort. Therefore, if you are looking forward to a wholesome experience, Novosibirsk is sure to enrich you with one. However, if you have any health issues, in particular, make sure you consult a doctor in time to avoid any sort of complication.
Respect the Culture
Novosibirsk is a place that is rich in culture. For anyone who plans to pay a visit to Novosibirsk, the cultural events are, for sure, a treat. There are annual occasions like fantasy festivals, Celtic music and dance festivals, documentaries, street theatres, craft beer festivals, light shows, etc. All these events instill life into the place.
Another important attraction in Novosibirsk is the Novosibirsk Opera and Ballet Theatre. It is one of the leading and most popular musical theatres that have an interesting architecture. It withholds a sign of cultural heritage.
Russians are very sentimental about their culture and try to safeguard it. Tourists visiting Novosibirsk during the summer months usually get to witness more of the excitement than those who visit during other times of the year. A responsible tourist should always try to respect the culture of the place that they are visiting.
Top 10 Places to Visit
Novosibirsk is one of the most vibrant and modern cities in Russia. It has a plethora of things to offer to visitors. Below is a list of the places that acquire a prominent place in the "must-see" list when you are in Novosibirsk. No matter if you have come for a couple of hours or a couple of days, these places are not worth missing out on.
- The State Opera and Ballet Theatre: This is the largest theatre in Russia. It is also known as the Siberian Colosseum and stands as a prominent landmark in Novosibirsk. This magnificent edifice has a huge hall that has provision for 2000 seats. Guests come here to witness ballet performances, entertainment events, and all kinds of operas. It was completed in the year 1944. Owing to the recent modifications, this place is also technologically very advanced in modern times.
- Lenin square: Anyone who has learned even a tad about Russia's history must be aware of the name "Vladimir Lenin." Novosibirsk has many Linin statues that it has retained from ancient times. There is also a huge statue of Lenin in front of the Ballet Theatre and the Opera. On this day, this statue is one of the largest statues of Lenin in Russia. Skateboarders, bikers, and couples gather around this place.
- Railway Bridge Monument: The Russian Railway System serves as an important connecting point that owns appreciation for Novosibirsk's existence. It connects all the points along the Trans-Siberian Railway. Erected in the year 1896, this bridge was replaced in the year 1980.
- The Novosibirsk Zoo: The locals, as well as tourists, are extremely fond of this zoo. It has a horde of marvelous animals. Residents, as well as the guests of the city, spend time in this zoo. They take their leisure to roam across these 60 hectares. It is believed to be one of the largest zoos in Russia. The zoo has provisions for facilities such as a cafeteria, artificial lake, etc. Kids can also enjoy their time on rides such as merry-go-round or visit the Dino Park. A major attraction is a liger, which is a hybrid of a lion and a tiger.
- The Central Market: The Central Market or the Food Hall is where locals buy organic food items.
- Monument of Glory: Although Novosibirsk was not a major spot during any of the battles fought during the Great Patriotic War, the city played an important role in the final victory. During this period, the factories produced many weapons. Many soldiers from this city laid their lives down while protecting their Motherland. There is an eternal fire, next to which the brave hearts' names are engraved on massive grey plates. It serves as a tribute to their immense sacrifice.
- The Ob Sea: Although Novosibirsk does not have any natural sea, there is an artificial reservoir that Novosibirsk people call the sea. This reservoir was built towards the end of 1950. It is one of the biggest artificial lakes that have ever been to Russia. Around 300 settlements had to be submerged so that the artificial lake could be created. There is a hydropower station that provides more than 20% of the city's electrical power. This is a great place for recreation during summers. The place has many camping spots, hotels, and resorts.
- Technopark Academgorodok: This place is a must-visit for anyone who has a knack for science and technology. The place is also a great getaway spot if you wish to break from the city's hustle. The peaceful, green area will leave you relaxed. This place offers a launch spot that is well equipped. The architecture of the place is also brilliant.
- The Siberian Birch Bark Museum: Here, one can find an exotic collection of items that are made of birch bark like mugs, dishes, cups, containers, decorations, etc. These elements represent the characters, ghosts that hail from Russian legends, fairies from Russian myths, spirits, etc. Guides thoroughly explain the technology that has been incorporated in making the crafts.
- Central Siberian Geological Museum: If you visit Academgorodok, make sure you do not miss out on this Museum. This Museum was founded in the year 1958. It has a marvelous collection of minerals and ores that are found in Siberia. One can find varieties of diamonds and other semi-precious and precious stones, including some of the rarest stones. This is an ideal place to visit if you are traveling with kids.
One shall never run out of things to do in Novosibirsk. There are ample things to explore throughout Novosibirsk. With city parks, museums, national parks, and all kinds of important places of tourist attractions, tourists who plan to visit Novosibirsk are sure to witness the best of everything and gather memories for an entire lifetime. Stated below are some of the most popular and most-visited tourist destinations in Novosibirsk.
City parks are ideal places where people go to spend time with their friends and families. Some of the popular city parks in Novosibirsk are:
- Central’niy Park: The Central’niy Park, more commonly known as the Central Park, is situated a few blocks from the Opera Theatre. The place is more crowded in summer than in winter. Here, one can find many rides for kids to enjoy, food joints, and well-decorated walkways for people to stroll on. This is an ideal place where people can spend time with their families and friends.
- Zayeltsovskiy Park of Culture and Leisure: This Park resembles a beach. Although Novosibirsk does not have a beach of its own, this place will definitely give one feeling. The path leads to the bank of the Ob River. For anyone who wishes to indulge in swimming or sunbathing activities, the Zayeltsovskiy Park of Culture and Leisure is ideal for experiencing the same.
- Park of tropical butterflies in Novosibirsk: Delve deep into the fascinating world of butterflies. This amazing place is home to bright butterflies that arrest the attention of the visitors. The climate of the place has been artificially adjusted. A temperature ranging between 28-30 degrees is maintained, with 80% humidity to impart the feeling of a natural dwelling area for the butterflies. The place is very brightly lit. It also has many other tropical faunas such as spiders, iguanas, scorpions, etc. Here, one can examine each of the insects and animals in detail.
- Dendrological Park: This natural place holds an important national significance. It is spread over an area of 130 hectares. In the present day, this place is the biggest conservation zone that is present in Novosibirsk. This recreational park was inaugurated in the year 1976. Ever since then, this has been a popular tourist spot for families as well as for business meetings.
National parks of a city conserve flora and fauna of the place. Some of the popular national parks in Novosibirsk are:
- Novosibirsk Zoo: This is both a center of tourist attraction and also serves a scientific purpose. There are around 11000 animals that belong to 738 different species. There are also special breeding programs for species that are endangered. More than 1.5 lakh people visit this place each year. The zoo sheltered black-maned lions, a species closest to the Cape Lions of South Africa, which is now an extinct species.
- Central Siberian Botanical Garden: Established in 1946, this is one of Novosibirsk's best parks. Here, one can find a huge collection of fruit trees and other plants. People come here not only to witness the lush greenery but also for scientific purposes. The allocated area also has buildings for research activities, laboratories, warehouses, greenhouses, etc.
- Center of Oceanography and Marine Biology Delfiniya: The main attraction of this place is the dolphin show, for which people of almost every age group flock together. Millions of people visit this place every year.
As has already been mentioned above, Novosibirsk does not have a beach of its own. The place closest to a beach is the Central Beach Novosibirsk. People come here to swim or simply sunbathe.
Landmarks are of the utmost importance for any tourist. This helps them to locate hotels and other facilities easily. People also like putting up in hotels that are located close to the landmarks. Some important landmarks in Novosibirsk that helps in ease of navigation throughout the city are:
- Wonder Park Galileo: People can come to this place for an educational experience. It has a mirror labyrinth, an anti-gravity room, several scientific experiments, etc. There is also a store where one can enjoy nice games that serve an educational purpose.
- Cinema Pobeda: This is the best movie theatre in Novosibirsk. The building of the theatre is old and oozes grandeur. The seats are comfortable. There is also a classy café attached to the theatre.
- Alexandre Nevsky Cathedral: This Orthodox Church, which has a neo-Byzantine architecture style, was erected in 1861. It has been dedicated to a Russian saint. This cathedral witnessed the holy matrimony of a Russian Dancer with the famous painter Pablo Picasso, of which Max Jacob, Guillaume Apollinaire, and Jean Cocteau stood as witnesses. The cathedral was marked as a historical monument in the year 1983.
- Traffic Lights Monument: This is the first monument in Russia dedicated to traffic lights. It is situated at the intersection of Sibrevkoma and Serebrennikovskoy. This is the place where the first traffic light of the city was established. The monument commemorates the 70th anniversary of the traffic police establishment in the city.
- Glory Monument: This monument is a must-visit for anyone who is planning a visit to Novosibirsk. This is a touching monument that has toy sculptures that are suspended from a broken arch through chains.
Museums tell a lot about the history of a place. There are different museums in Novosibirsk that exhibit different things. Some of the most visited museums in Novosibirsk are:
- Novosibirsk State Art Museum: This museum was erected in the year 1926. Andrey Kryachkov planned the architecture of the building. There are more than 70 classical as well as modern artworks. The museum attracts on an average 150 thousand visitors on an annual basis.
- USSR Museum: This is a great place that takes you back to ancient times. The Museum exhibits the lifestyle of the citizens of ancient times. It exhibits the life and history of the people who were born in the USSR. Young Russians come to this place to get a hint of their past and foregone history.
- West Siberian Railway History Museum: This museum is also called the “Train Museum.” This is a classic that one cannot afford to miss. One cannot mistake associating Russia with trains. Trains are a major reason why Novosibirsk was erected, and on this day, it is one of the most important train stops in entire Russia. The museum explains everything about the railroad network of Novosibirsk. It has many locomotives, cabins, and machines on display. Many photographs of popular engine drivers went a long way in making the Novosibirsk railway a historical one. The museum also allows the visitors to go inside they like and click pictures.
When you pay a visit to Novosibirsk, you will get to relish a variety of dishes. For instance, Pelmeni is a dish that is akin to momo. It is the small dough that has fillings of anything such as mushrooms or ground meets. Have a look at some of the best hotels in Novosibirsk.
Traditional Local Restaurants
Some of the popular traditional restaurants in Novosibirsk are as follows:
- Beerman and Pelmeni: This restaurant gets its name from the popular dish Pelmeni. They have a huge assortment of dishes to offer. If you are looking for the best dumplings in town, this is an ideal place. Some other delicacies that find their way into this restaurant's menu card are traditional salads, slivers, and some soups. The beetroot soup, also called the Siberian Borscht, is a bestseller. One can also satiate his thirst with a number of foreign beers. To make one’s evening complete, the restaurant couples are the good food with some great music and cheerful ambiance.
- Loft Trava: This fascinating restaurant has a well-decorated interior. The décor is in the form of a loft that has been designed into a dance studio, art space, theatre, and an area for the exhibition. There is also an aesthetic café area. With its food, décor, and atmosphere, this restaurant in Novosibirsk has the most creative scene. It emits a hipster vibe.
- Trifles: If you are fond of Caucasian delicacies, you must visit this restaurant. This restaurant offers the most authentic Georgian cuisine. With every bite, you can taste a mouthful of flavors. All the dishes are well-cooked, have aromatic flavors, gooey flavors, full-bodied wines, succulent meat, and many more. The atmosphere is cozy.
Vegetarian and Vegan
Veganism is no more “Just a choice.” It has now become a way of life. There are also many options for vegetarians in Novosibirsk. Here are a few of them:
- Puppen Haus: This restaurant is spread over three floors. Each floor has a fascinating décor and unique décor. To appreciate the restaurant's beauty and quirkiness, you need to take a tour of the whole floor. The floors are decorated with puppets and traditional fairy tales. The restaurant is sure to teleport you to a magical destination. The staff is dressed in colorful outfits and put on a cheerful appearance. Coming to the most important part- the food, once you taste the food of Puppen Haus, you cannot help but come back here again.
- Coffee Academy: This is another great Vegan restaurant in Novosibirsk. Here, one will find staffs who speak in English, thereby making it easier to communicate and place orders.
- Kardamon: This restaurant is decorated in the Arabian style. The food is great, and the atmosphere is amazing. They make sure that no vegan tourist has to leave empty-stomached.
A true foodie cannot do without street food. Many local food joints serve the most authentic local food hailing from Novosibirsk. For anyone who is craving some street food, Lenin Square is a great place to dig in. There are many food options, like Italian, Russian, Sushi, etc. Some food joints also offer lucrative discounts on weekends and special days.
In ancient times, people in Novosibirsk drank mostly local drinks like vodka and beer. They had cocktails that were speed mixes like whiskey-cola and sometimes iced tea and mojito. The nightlife in Novosibirsk is also very happening. People are fond of Craft beer and vodka.
The guidelines of sustainable tourism encourage tourists to carry their own reusable bottles and ditch single-use plastic bottles. Sustainable tourism also encourages tourists to drink water from taps meant for public use. The tap water in Novosibirsk is highly suitable for drinking. People can drink tap water untreated. This is a great practice as it prevents the unnecessary littering of dirt and plastic bottles.
Some of the popular organic cafes in Novosibirsk:
- Organic Coffee, Red Prospect, 17
- Organic Coffee
- Organic Coffee кофейня
- What Is Allowed, Proper Food Cafe
- Coffee Academy
- ECLAIR cafe
- COFFEE COLLECTIVE BREW BAR
- Sparks Home Kitchen
- Chashka Kofe
- Pitchii Coffee
Stated below are the names of some of the breweries in Novosibirsk:
- Gusi Brewery
- Jonathan, a bar-brewery
- Частная пивоварня Imperial Barrel
- Chastnaya Pivovarnya
- Frozen Brewery, Пивоварня
- Novosibirsk metal cutting factory
There are many fun activities to indulge in when you plan to visit Novosibirsk. One can either go swimming or sunbathing in Central Beach or opt for some adventure sport in any other tourist destination. People can also spend their time taking a stroll across the city and getting intoxicated in heavy doses of interesting history. If not something huge, simply walking across Novosibirsk's streets, with historical buildings all around, itself feels like an adventure.
Yoga and Retreats
Yoga is rejuvenating both the mind and the soul. If you are looking forward to seeking some solace in Novosibirsk, listed below are some popular yoga centers:
- Yoga Siddkhi
- Zen Yoga Studio
- Yoga Studio
- YogaRoom, yoga studio
- D`OM Yoga House
- The first center of hatha yoga
While staying in a five-star hotel can be a kind of experience, putting up in an apartment or a green hotel can be exciting in a different way. Stated below are some of the best accommodation facilities in Novosibirsk.
Nothing compares to the tranquillity and serenity of waking up amidst greenery. Green hotels are an emerging concept. They are quite environment-friendly. Some of the top-rated green hotels in Novosibirsk are as follows:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Novosibirsk: This eco-friendly hotel is situated in a quiet and secluded place located far away from the city's cacophony. There is a provision for an indoor pool. One can also opt for a relaxing sauna session. Hotel room service is available 24 hours a day. However, despite being located in a secluded place, one will not face much difficulty accessing this hotel's different locations.
- Centralnaya Hotel: This hotel is situated at a location that is at two minutes walking distance from the Novosibirsk Opera House. This is another one of the most top-rated hotels in Novosibirsk. Every room has a television, refrigerator and offers free laundry service. Tourists can also avail hairdressing facilities during their stay in this hotel.
Hostels and Guest Houses
Some of the best hotels and guest houses in Novosibirsk that tourists usually put up in are:
- Hotel MADO: This is a great hotel where tourists and visitors love to put up. One of the best things about this hotel is that it has a free Wi-Fi facility. There is also a provision for an indoor pool and sauna.
- Valeri Hotel: This hotel is set in Novosibirsk at a distance of 1.5 km from Novosibirsk Opera and Ballet Theatre. The hotel also has a free parking facility for the guests. The guests can also use a shared kitchen. The front desk remains open 24 hours a day.
Some other hostels and guest houses are:
- Funkey Hostel
- Smorodina Hotel & Hostel
- Royal Hostel
- Hello Hostel / Хостел ХЭЛЛО
- Royal Hostel 905
- Why Not Hostel Novosibirsk
- No Bears Hostel
The tourism industry has gradually given vent to many different kinds of new businesses. For instance, apartments are a great accommodation option in Novosibirsk and many other tourist destinations these days. Apartments are properties owned by other people. They give those properties out on rent to the tourists. Tourists pay for the shelter and use it like it is their own house. There are the least possible disturbances and interference.
This concept is akin to the concept of homestay. Tourists get to live with local families and learn more about their traditions, culture, and so on.
Camping is also a great adventure sport in Novosibirsk. Some popular camping spots are Kemping and Berezka Oao.
How to Get There
If you wish to pay a visit to Novosibirsk, there are a number of options that one may opt for. Read on to find out.
If you wish to reach Novosibirsk by air, you will have to get down at the Tolmachevo Airport. This airport is also known as the Novosibirsk International Airport. The airport is at a distance of 16 km from Novosibirsk city. Nearly 4 million passengers come to this airport every year. The airport has regular flights that head to almost all the major cities in Russia like Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Omsk, Ufa, Samara, Ulan-Ude, etc. there are also many international flights to places like Dubai, Istanbul, Beijing, Prague, etc.
Bus service is also available in between the city of Novosibirsk and the Novosibirsk International Airport. These buses travel at regular intervals and make conveyance and communication easy. However, one should be aware of being deceived by the bus drivers. The buses, otherwise, are very comfortable.
Novosibirsk Vokzal-Glavny station is the station that is close to Garina Mikhailovskogo metro station. Almost all Trans-Siberians trains take a halt at this station. This train travels to faraway places like Beijing, Vladivostok, Ulaan Baator, etc.
One can also opt for hitchhiking if he wishes to travel across Novosibirsk.
Apart from all the options mentioned above for conveyance, tourists can also opt for public transport modes.
Moving around, Novosibirsk is quite convenient. This is because the options are in abundance. Stated below are some options that one can opt for if he wishes to move around the city to visit the tourist destinations or take a stroll.
Although taking care of the environment may be the last thing on one’s mind while visiting a new place, responsible tourism encourages every visitor to travel on foot. If you are visiting a very nearby place, try to go on foot. This will prevent the unnecessary emission of harmful gases due to the burning of fuel and a great adventure sport. Not only this, but walking is also good for your cardiac health.
Many stores in Novosibirsk give bicycles for rent so that tourists can maintain eco-friendly norms.
There is also provision for electronic vehicles that do not harness the use of any harmful gases or fuel.
Public buses are a great choice for anyone who wishes to move across Novosibirsk. This doesn’t only ease the traffic load on the road, but also provides the tourists with a great opportunity to travel with the locals and know their culture, language, habits, etc.
Tram, Train and Subway
Another interesting factor of Novosibirsk is that it has a great railway facility. If you wish to experience a sense of excitement and mystery as you tour around the city, the Trans-Siberian rail tour is everything you need.
Novosibirsk has quite a number of options when it comes to sustainable shopping. These days, popular tourist destinations are encouraging the concept of sustainable shopping.
Some of the food markets in Novosibirsk are:
- Poleznyye Produkty Novosibirsk
- Produkty Pitaniya Novosibirsk
- Produktovyy Magazin
- City Social Food Fair
- Sinmar-Novosibirsk Ooo
- Besplatnaya Energiya
Some popular flea markets that tourists flock to when they visit Novosibirsk are as follows:
- Leninskiy Rynok
- Household goods
Second Hand Stores
There are also a number of second-hand markets in Novosibirsk that offer great quality products at extremely affordable rates:
- Second Brand
- Charity Shop GUSTO
Some brands in Novosibirsk also support eco-friendly modes of fashion. They encourage people to stay trendy and in fashion, but not at the cost of nature's safety.
Proper waste management is not only an environment-friendly practice in Novosibirsk but is also socially important. The authorities are taking special note that the packaging items should not cause much harm to the environment. People have already adopted the concept of waste recycling.
Not all people are socially or financially stable enough to understand the concept of waste management. The authority helps the people in need and takes it upon itself to ensure proper disposal.
Work and Study Abroad
Many people flock to Novosibirsk every year to pursue a career or for higher studies. Novosibirsk is a great place where one can opt for international studies. It is the third-largest city in Russia and also an important center for economics. The city is full of opportunities for youth who are looking forward to a good career. It is also ideal for students who want to continue their studies but have a budget crunch.
Students also sometimes enroll as exchange students. These exchange students get high preference when a school, college, or any other institution starts its admission process.
Most students cannot afford to pursue higher education because the cost is a tad unaffordable for them. Au pair service allows the students to put up with families and provide some kind of service in exchange. This is a great option for students as it eases them from the stress of having to pay high rents.
Volunteering is also quite prevalent in Novosibirsk.